CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

Guest President Trump
On 22/02/2020 at 21:16, King Billy said:

‘The Donald’ wont understand that Stubbsy. It’ll be like chucking a corn dog into a dumpster is more Yankee.

Thank you for translating that my friend.

Sounds like @Eddiehas a little problem.

Guest President Trump

It was a proud moment for me when I allowed my British friends to still come to the mighty USA, while blocking others such as the Germans.

Proof of our special relationship.

My British friends will be in my prayers tonight. God bless y'all and god bless America.

2 hours ago, President Trump said:

It was a proud moment for me when I allowed my British friends to still come to the mighty USA, while blocking others such as the Germans.

Proof of our special relationship.

My British friends will be in my prayers tonight. God bless y'all and god bless America.

What about the 1000s of greasy spiks swimming the Rio Grande every night? Most are rapists so will spread not only corona to your women folk but AIDS, Ebola etc

Guest President Trump
On 12/03/2020 at 21:36, Stubby Pecker said:

What about the 1000s of greasy spiks swimming the Rio Grande every night? Most are rapists so will spread not only corona to your women folk but AIDS, Ebola etc

I cannot say too much my friend but have you seen that movie Piranha?

The question I’m still waiting to hear any of these fucking news media cunts ask is “When this bat shaggers flu pandemic is over, (bearing in mind the massive death toll and the trillions of dollar damage to the world economy,which isn’t really in doubt any more) Are the slanty eyed yellow cunts going to be allowed, even helped, to carry on supplying the world with cheap crap and become the worlds economic and military superpower at  the expense of all of us countries who’ve had to deal with their filthy plague? It’s time to call these bastards out for what they are. THE FUCKING ENEMY OF THE FREE WORLD.

• Like 1

Agreed,We need to know what or who started this cunt and why,was it man made? was it because of a certain action by some cunt or cunts? was it an accident?.whatever or whoever is responsible need to be held to account and if it turns out to be dirty fucking slopes eating what they shouldnt be wether it be legal or illegal they should be cut off from the rest of the world and starved into oblivion,that'll fucking learn 'em! CUNTS

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The question I’m still waiting to hear any of these fucking news media cunts ask is “When this bat shaggers flu pandemic is over, (bearing in mind the massive death toll and the trillions of dollar damage to the world economy,which isn’t really in doubt any more) Are the slanty eyed yellow cunts going to be allowed, even helped, to carry on supplying the world with cheap crap and become the worlds economic and military superpower at  the expense of all of us countries who’ve had to deal with their filthy plague? It’s time to call these bastards out for what they are. THE FUCKING ENEMY OF THE FREE WORLD.

We hand over our economies to those ungrateful bastards and that’s the thank yous we get. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Agreed,We need to know what or who started this cunt and why,was it man made? was it because of a certain action by some cunt or cunts? was it an accident?.whatever or whoever is responsible need to be held to account and if it turns out to be dirty fucking slopes eating what they shouldnt be wether it be legal or illegal they should be cut off from the rest of the world and starved into oblivion,that'll fucking learn 'em! CUNTS

The source of this plague has been established. A wet market in Wuhan province where the slags buy and sell hundreds of types of animals for the dinner table, wildlife and farm animals all kept in cages alive, stacked on top of each other and slaughtered and chopped up on the same surfaces. These practices  were banned about 20 or 30 years ago but the commie cunts allowed them to start up again to satisfy the fuckers hideous appetite for eating  weird shite. All the recent viruses SARS and Bird flu etc. originated from these cess pits. IMO the chinks should be sent back to whatever previous age they appear to get their eating habits from. Fucking abominable cunts.

2 hours ago, President Trump said:

I cannot say too much my friend but have you seen that movie Piranha?

A few mutant piranha and killer gators would certainly account for the wet back beaners trying to get to the promised land and get a raping

The same fate befalls many a dusky chap trying to get into South Africa from Mozambique when they try to traverse Kruger National park- lions, buffalo, elephants, hyena, dozens of deadly snake all waiting to make mince meat of the skinny fuckers

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The source of this plague has been established. A wet market in Wuhan province where the slags buy and sell hundreds of types of animals for the dinner table, wildlife and farm animals all kept in cages alive, stacked on top of each other and slaughtered and chopped up on the same surfaces. These practices  were banned about 20 or 30 years ago but the commie cunts allowed them to start up again to satisfy the fuckers hideous appetite for eating  weird shite. All the recent viruses SARS and Bird flu etc. originated from these cess pits. IMO the chinks should be sent back to whatever previous age they appear to get their eating habits from. Fucking abominable cunts.

Nows the time to hit these barbaric cunts at their weakest- re dose them with more corona and chuck in an Ebola chaser. Planet earth would be a lot better off with the hordes of these yellow locusts and we got along pretty well without them when they were all living in paddy fields stuck behind a big fuck off wall. I hope all all starve and end up eating other into extinction 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A few mutant piranha and killer gators would certainly account for the wet back beaners trying to get to the promised land and get a raping

The same fate befalls many a dusky chap trying to get into South Africa from Mozambique when they try to traverse Kruger National park- lions, buffalo, elephants, hyena, dozens of deadly snake all waiting to make mince meat of the skinny fuckers

They would have to be mutant piranha as piranha don't attack and eat you wholesale. It's a myth.

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nows the time to hit these barbaric cunts at their weakest- re dose them with more corona and chuck in an Ebola chaser. Planet earth would be a lot better off with the hordes of these yellow locusts and we got along pretty well without them when they were all living in paddy fields stuck behind a big fuck off wall. I hope all all starve and end up eating other into extinction 

It’s a nice idea Stubbs but the west is at the mercy of these savages already. Coronavirus 19 was known about by the Chinese government last November. Officially they admitted its existence in January. During those 2 months the top Chink Ping Pong Ding or whatever the fuck he calls himself, the cunt, covered up its existence and therefore its danger. All the while people were moving around inside China and worse still travelling all over the world. The doctor who first talked about this serious new virus on Chinese social media was silenced, forced to retract all his stories about it and shortly afterwards DIED. The genie was by then so far out of the bottle even they with all their unlimited power couldn’t stop its spread or deny it any longer. When Ping finally allowed scientists and doctors to take over from the complete fucking mess he had created the massive PR exercise swung into action alongside the actual effort to stop the disease. Cue the BBC and most western news Organisations showing the fabulous Chinese building huge hospitals in a weekend, with the predictable jibes at the end about how our NHS  has been devastated by the evil Tories etc. etc. The even more scary thing which has been revealed  because of the seriousness of this plague is that America has outsourced almost totally their medicine manufacturing industry to guess who? Let’s just say they are yellow, there’s a lot of them and they fuck bats and eat dogs and their goal is to take over the world. US companies develop a lot of these drugs and hold the patents but then contract the chinks to produce them. 95% of the US antibiotics are made in China. Donald Trump has been trying to reel back a lot of the industrial power which Clinton, GeorgeW and the Obama Cunt handed to China on the altar of globalisation ie cheap ( price and quality) goods at the expense of tens of millions of American jobs. During one of Donald Trumps round of tariffs on Chinese imports the cunts threatened to stop supplying the US with antibiotics. They quickly issued a statement saying that was a joke and they would never do that. So why say it? These vermin are the biggest threat to the west ever seen. And all of us clever cunts have stood by and worse than that handed over everything to them. And what have they given us in return? Economic meltdown, death and for anyone unlucky enough to survive their plague slavery. Smart bastards aren’t we?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They would have to be mutant piranha as piranha don't attack and eat you wholesale. It's a myth.

A family of Chinese would have the average human picked clean in minutes and then sell your ground up bones to old cunts who can’t get a hard on.

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No fucking shit, if only I was a qualified ecologist who read the big book of wildlife cover to cover before I was 6?

As for the chinkys, fuck nuking them from orbit we need to release 1000s of killer xenomorphs breed specifically to target yellow flesh

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

shifty bat fucking cunts

😑

You said it ratty. But what's to be done with these barbaric yellow mongoflids?

I'm up for killing ever last fucking one using the most dastardly and underhanded methods, coz let's face it we can't sue them for starting all this shite

Stick Ebola in their chinking water, that'll fucking learn um 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You said it ratty. But what's to be done with these barbaric yellow mongoflids?

I'm up for killing ever last fucking one using the most dastardly and underhanded methods, coz let's face it we can't sue them for starting all this shite

Stick Ebola in their chinking water, that'll fucking learn um 

Get them to try and pronounce "Garry Lineker's great red liver lobes" Stubo. Then sit back and watch them choke on their own spittle before their heads explode. The grinning bucktoothed bastards 

🐿️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Get them to try and pronounce "Garry Lineker's great red liver lobes" Stubo. Then sit back and watch them choke on their own spittle before their heads explode. The grinning bucktoothed bastards 

🐿️

Quality. Out of likes.

23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

🐿️

Never mind this low hanging shit, have you ever heard of Hans Zinsser, the German WW2 test pilot?

I hadn't until today. Apparently, whilst airborne, he witnessed the explosion of a Nazi atomic bomb test over the Baltic in 1944.

What say you? Personally, I don't believe that if Germany developed a nuclear bomb a year before Hiroshima that London would still be standing.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this low hanging shit, have you ever heard of Hans Zinsser, the German WW2 test pilot?

I hadn't until today. Apparently, whilst airborne, he witnessed the explosion of a Nazi atomic bomb test in the Baltic in 1944.

What say you? Personally, I don't believe that if Germany developed a nuclear bomb a year before Hiroshima that London would still be standing.

Moscow and Leningrad would be on the moon now if they'd had fissile material Deco. I'm not familiar with Zinsser, but there are critical angles for visual phenomena when flying at West at low altitude. I've only done daylight flying (VFR) but have seen cooling towers and other buildings with concave surfaces looking like Tsar bombs in the morning. This is even more pronounced at dawn and dusk.