CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay journos trying to normalise hetero anal to make gay shit stabbers appear normal

Mike Hunt

I've given this a lot of thought lately in my annual review of bedroom activities and the thought of fudgepacking Mrs H and leaving my cock decorated in last week's chicken korma still repulses me.  However it seems to me the media are doing their best to normalise this repulsive activity to make the shirtlifter's  peccadillo normal.

What do you cunts think?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I've given this a lot of thought lately in my annual review of bedroom activities and the thought of fudgepacking Mrs H and leaving my cock decorated in last week's chicken korma still repulses me.  However it seems to me the media are doing their best to normalise this repulsive activity to make the shirtlifter's  peccadillo normal.

What do you cunts think?

I think you're right. Their agenda is to make white heterosexuals extinct. Turn everyone queer, convince the remaining straight men that bum-sex is the be all and end all, and the freshly dumbed down present generation just accept it. The girls get fed up with being bummed, so they turn lesbian.

Fairly soon, the only babies being born are little coffee coloured ones, the result of white women being raped by blacks. Because the "YOU MUST BE GAY!" doctrine doesn't apply to black men. 

Less than a hundred years.. Caucasian race extinct. Job done.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you're right. Their agenda is to make white heterosexuals extinct. Turn everyone queer, convince the remaining straight men that bum-sex is the be all and end all, and the freshly dumbed down present generation just accept it. The girls get fed up with being bummed, so they turn lesbian.

Fairly soon, the only babies being born are little coffee coloured ones, the result of white women being raped by blacks. Because the "YOU MUST BE GAY!" doctrine doesn't apply to black men. 

Less than a hundred years.. Caucasian race extinct. Job done.

That's why they're allowing this debauchery to be taught in schools. 11-16 year olds are practically being brainwashed into believing they're either a ginger or a dyke and there are posters displaying numbers for "confidential advice" lines pinned up on school notice boards which are no doubt manned by predatory homosexuals, eager to accompany an impressionable teenager to their first gay orgy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That's why they're allowing this debauchery to be taught in schools. 11-16 year olds are practically being brainwashed into believing they're either a ginger or a dyke and there are posters displaying numbers for "confidential advice" lines pinned up on school notice boards which are no doubt manned by predatory homosexuals, eager to accompany an impressionable teenager to their first gay orgy.

Precisely. And when the 14 year old boys, who 'identify' as girls, start sexually assaulting real girls in the toilets that they are now permitted to use.. God help any girl who reports one of the little nonces, she will be accused of transphobic hate, and her attacker treated as the victim.

Stop the world. I want to get off.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely. And when the 14 year old boys, who 'identify' as girls, start sexually assaulting real girls in the toilets that they are now permitted to use.. God help any girl who reports one of the little nonces, she will be accused of transphobic hate, and her attacker treated as the victim.

Stop the world. I want to get off.

This "gender fluidity" crap is just plain fucking dangerous and will breed a generation of serial killers. I hear Harry and Meghan are forcing it on their sprog. With the amount of nutters in his family tree I wouldn't be surprised if he comes home one day and finds her head in the fridge and Archie munching on her liver.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

This "gender fluidity" crap is just plain fucking dangerous and will breed a generation of serial killers. I hear Harry and Meghan are forcing it on their sprog. With the amount of nutters in his family tree I wouldn't be surprised if he comes home one day and finds her head in the fridge and Archie munching on her liver.

I utterly despise that bubble-headed, mud blood fucking retard. She's obviously about 80% white, but refuses to acknowledge any white relatives, choosing to identify as a female 'Shaka Zulu'.

She has endured the luxury of royalty and pocketed the civil list money, with the token gesture of giving back the tiny percentage spent on wallpaper. Now she's stamped her feet, made a cunt of everyone and demanded to be back across the Atlantic, where she can be followed around by an entourage of gay-boys who will constantly tell her that she's 'AMAAAY-ZING' and 'FABULOUS'.

She'll be sucking LA rapper cock within a year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I utterly despise that bubble-headed, mud blood fucking retard. She's obviously about 80% white, but refuses to acknowledge any white relatives, choosing to identify as a female 'Shaka Zulu'.

She has endured the luxury of royalty and pocketed the civil list money, with the token gesture of giving back the tiny percentage spent on wallpaper. Now she's stamped her feet, made a cunt of everyone and demanded to be back across the Atlantic, where she can be followed around by an entourage of gay-boys who will constantly tell her that she's 'AMAAAY-ZING' and 'FABULOUS'.

Without a doubt. Before menopause kicks in she will breed with the blackest man African America has to offer and proclaim her offspring as a member of the Royal family on Oprah simply because she once shat out ginger bollocks progeny. 

On a slightly different note, I took sadistic pleasure in reading that Her Majesty has pulled the plug on their "Sussex Royal" endeavour. No doubt on the grounds that they're no longer royal, have never lived in Sussex and the grand old lady doesn't take kindly to trailer trash Meghan lining her pockets from our heritage. 

God bless you Ma'am! 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She won't sucking Pop Smoke's cock.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Biologically speaking, in terms of putting your cock in a bodily orifice. Is shit any more disgusting than what appears out of a fanny, you know, piss, occaisional bacteria infused discharge and a 28 day old blood egg.

And Harvey Weinsteins cock.