CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV presenters who use the words "experience" and "inspiration"

Mike Hunt

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Any thoughts on this Welsh Duffy "I was kidnapped and raped" bint? .. Bullshit never happened?

Bit odd isn't it. 

'Yeah, I was raped, kidnapped and held prisoner, but I didn't bother saying anything at the time. Much better to report it on twitter than to the police. I've got an album out soon'

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit odd isn't it. 

'Yeah, I was raped, kidnapped and held prisoner, but I didn't bother saying anything at the time. Much better to report it on twitter than to the police. I've got an album out soon'

The thought of Cyril Smith's nefarious activities makes the holocaust look like a cakewalk 

🧑‍🤝‍🧑

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 24/02/2020 at 19:33, King Billy said:

Abu ‘hook hand’ Hamza will probably put in a cameo appearance, perhaps saying to her...”I am your father.”

I arm your father

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 24/02/2020 at 19:12, Eric Cuntman said:

It gets worse. The next addition to the Marvel universe is 'Ms Marvel... A teenage Muslim girl. I shit you not.

In fairness the Kamala Khan character existed in comic book form long before this woke shit went Krakatoa. 2013 seems like such a long time ago now. Wish the terminator was real. 

• 1 month later...
On 27/02/2020 at 13:16, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit odd isn't it. 

I predicted the forthcoming album release correctly then..

She's just announced it two months after laying the PR groundwork and making up a story about being raped. What an utterly despicable cunt.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I predicted the forthcoming album release correctly then..

She's just announced it two months after laying the PR groundwork and making up a story about being raped. What an utterly despicable cunt.

Her story can be quite easily confirmed or debunked simply by asking Neil.

On 24/02/2020 at 19:17, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched Mary Queen of Scots last night. Well, first 30 minutes. Thomas Randolph, who was an advisor to Liz, was black. One of Mary's ladies in waiting,  Bess of Hardwick who was white,  was a chink. 

Now I'm all for diversity in film and theatre but not to the detriment to historical accuracy. I'm thinking of writing a screenplay for a historical film. 1936 Olympics. Wilf Smith will play Adolf Hitler, Sean Bean will play HRH Haile Selassie, Jo Brand to play Jessie Owen's and Morethan Freeman to play Churchill and Grayson Perry to play Eleanor Roosevelt.

If that dont win me a clutch of Oscars nothing will. 

I think Ray Winstone would smash it as Gandhi.

45 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think Ray Winstone would smash it as Gandhi.

Ben Kingsley smashed it as Gandhi but I think he became typecast. I mean Sexy Beast? Just a cockney remake  unless I’m very much mistaken. I normally am.