CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If I was Harvey I'd be wanting a lot of refunds

Mike Hunt

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of the Indecent Proposal principle but I don't remember Demi changing her mind and getting a refund.

It makes my piss boil when I read of all the dozens of starlet cunts who ripped Weinstein's wanking arm off for a $1M settlement agreement for a shag or a wank and a career-launching part in a movie for a bonus then start crying when they find out they can screw him for another $1M.  "Metoo"? More like mesue.  They must be laughing all the way to the bank.  I note none of them offered to donate their settlement.

And someone should offer Weinstein a remake of You've Been Framed.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of the Indecent Proposal principle but I don't remember Demi changing her mind and getting a refund.

It makes my piss boil when I read of all the dozens of starlet cunts who ripped Weinstein's wanking arm off for a $1M settlement agreement for a shag or a wank and a career-launching part in a movie for a bonus then start crying when they find out they can screw him for another $1M.  "Metoo"? More like mesue.  They must be laughing all the way to the bank.  I note none of them offered to donate their settlement.

Or a remake of The Exterminator where he gets fed into a mincer. 

• Like 1

On 27 February 2020 at 16:58, Mike Hunt said:

I also wonder how many careers have been advanced by means of young handsome male actors servicing the needs of hideous, surgically augmented Jewish hags who are in the same line of work as Weinstein. Try getting any public sympathy for suffering at the hands of those soulless, rich witches. 

But, they are women, so above criticism and deemed incapable of immorality. 

• Like 2

On 27/02/2020 at 16:58, Mike Hunt said:

the quid pro quo of the casting couch seems to have been overlooked....

There were at least of couple of his "victims" who implied that they knew his "rules" and still went ahead let and him fuck them so they could advance their careers. Shouldn't they also be prosecuted and surely the one's who lost out should also be able to sue them?  There are also loads of incompetent cunts both female and male in easy numbers or management roles because they were willing to open their legs, willing to shag some hag, take or give it up the back passage etc, shouldn't all now be facing prosecution and being sued by the cunts that should have had the easy number or management jobs.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There were at least of couple of his "victims" who implied that they knew his "rules" and still went ahead let and him fuck them so they could advance their careers. Shouldn't they also be prosecuted and surely the one's who lost out should also be able to sue them?  There are also loads of incompetent cunts both female and male in easy numbers or management roles because they were willing to open their legs, willing to shag some hag, take or give it up the back passage etc, shouldn't all now be facing prosecution and being sued by the cunts that should have had the easy number or management jobs.

The one's that knew the rules should be prosecuted, or subpoenaed if you're a fucking hybrid redneck yank, for prostitution.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

the quid pro quo of the casting couch seems to have been overlooked....

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The one's that knew the rules should be prosecuted, or subpoenaed if you're a fucking hybrid redneck yank, for prostitution.

Exactly. Funny how prostitutes are now portrayed as victims rather than criminals. The media refer to them as 'sex workers' ffs! Let's be honest... They're just slags who fuck for money because they're too thick to learn to type.

Weinstein is undoubtedly a cunt, but these whining bitches are all complicit, probably queuing up for the chance to slurp on his sweaty maggot, in exchange for 10 minutes in front of a camera.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. Funny how prostitutes are now portrayed as victims rather than criminals. The media refer to them as 'sex workers' ffs! Let's be honest... They're just slags who fuck for money because they're too thick to learn to type.

Weinstein is undoubtedly a cunt, but these whining bitches are all complicit, probably queuing up for the chance to slurp on his sweaty maggot, in exchange for 10 minutes in front of a camera.

Exactly. If the first one that was offered 'a deal' had said "No, you fat ugly cunt!" Harvey would have soon realised what he was doing was wrong, I know I did.