CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ozzy Osborne and Elton John

Neil

Someone has just shat in my ears,these couple of cunts have released a song called Ordinary Man.Im  a huge Sabbath fan but fuck me Ozzy what have you done teaming up with the fat,sausage jockey cunt that is Elton?.Fucking shit

• Like 1

On 07/03/2020 at 10:12, Neil said:

Someone has just shat in my ears,these couple of cunts have released a song called Ordinary Man.Im  a huge Sabbath fan but fuck me Ozzy what have you done teaming up with the fat,sausage jockey cunt that is Elton?.Fucking shit

It'll be that money grubbing slag Shazza who's behind this abomination, another tasteless, Cowell cunt, 'get rich quick' acolyte.

On 07/03/2020 at 10:12, Neil said:

Ozzy is obviously confused with all the drugs.   I saw him with Randy Rhodes.....what an axe man he was.    Toni Iomi drinks in my local.....will ask him what the fuck is going on with this shit.

Whilst checking my pockets before washing, I've stumbled across about 8 Xanax. In honour to Ozzie I've just dropped five, and am feeling top banana.

Drug's are absolutely fine, it's the fucking idiots who don't know what their taking, and specifically the quantities is the problem.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Whilst checking my pockets before washing, I've stumbled across about 8 Xanax. In honour to Ozzie I've just dropped five, and am feeling top banana.

Drug's are absolutely fine, it's the fucking idiots who don't know what their taking, and specifically the quantities is the problem.

Oramorph, with a slice of lemon and an umbrella.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'The Constipator'

Who's that in your avatar? I recognise the face.

Seems a very fitting name. I'd also imagine you'd need it on tap to live in Rotherham.

The avatar - It's DCI Derek "bastard" Litton from "Life on Mars" and "Ashes to Ashes"

Slash, the stovepipe hatted, indoor sunglasses wearing ex legend & guitar God started this all off singing a duet with that bicycle from the Black Eyed Peas, one can only imagine the amount of cocks she has seen, probably more than the late Bernard Matthews. Given a choice of Fergies to fuck i`d opt for that incomprehensible Goven alcoholic over the slack ringed cock socket that is Duhamel.                                   

Osbourne has been a embarrassment for years, a shambling buffoon who can`t put his own fucking trousers on never mind dye his hair. Awful.

Mind you, this cunt keeps him in the media..

Sharon-Osboutne-Main.jpg 

On 12/03/2020 at 13:38, Hokey Gingers said:

Slash, the stovepipe hatted, indoor sunglasses wearing ex legend & guitar God started this all off singing a duet with that bicycle from the Black Eyed Peas, one can only imagine the amount of cocks she has seen, probably more than the late Bernard Matthews. Given a choice of Fergies to fuck i`d opt for that incomprehensible Goven alcoholic over the slack ringed cock socket that is Duhamel.                                   

Osbourne has been a embarrassment for years, a shambling buffoon who can`t put his own fucking trousers on never mind dye his hair. Awful.

Sharon-Osboutne-Main.jpg 

Spot the facelift.

She’s had almost as many as the “Bride of Wilderstein”.

1EE5D874-AD6B-4CDC-80FB-119CEEBC6F65.jpeg

2 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Sharon-Osboutne-Main.jpg 

These siamese twins have one head fatter than the other. But what's worse, the poor cunts look like Sharon Osbourne. 

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Spot the facelift.

Fuck me, she looks like human/Lion crossbreeding experiment gone tits up.

What possibly possess some cunt, probably a Yank to pay to look like a character from 'He Man.'

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Spot the facelift.

Who in their right mind would fuck this creature, except Neil, obviously.