CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hokey Cokey

Ape™️

Guest Brian damage
12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What an absolute load of fucking shit. I fucking detest this “song” and its accompanying “dance” with every ounce of my being. I also hate ever other piece of shit that Black Lace have produced, and wish them slow, painful deaths. Fucking cunts.

You are funny ape.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What an absolute load of fucking shit. I fucking detest this “song” and its accompanying “dance” with every ounce of my being. I also hate ever other piece of shit that Black Lace have produced, and wish them slow, painful deaths. Fucking cunts.

I was obsessed with the Hokey Cokey. It was ruining things for me. But I turned myself around. Because that's what it's all about. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You're stranded at some cunts wedding reception aren't you?

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Any pacific reason for not liking it?

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What an absolute load of fucking shit. I fucking detest this “song” and its accompanying “dance” with every ounce of my being. I also hate every other piece of shit that Black Lace have produced, and wish them slow, painful deaths. Fucking cunts.

I see your Hokey Cokey, and raise you the kiddies disco classic, Superman.