CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hokey Cokey

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 24/05/2020 at 16:47, Frank said:

Interesting. 

Lockdown got to you then old fruit? Younger than me and more past it with every breath. Bravo.

On 27/05/2020 at 12:06, Alfie Noakes said:

Lockdown got to you then old fruit? Younger than me and more past it with every breath. Bravo.

It’s dire, Alf. I’ve ended up in EC1 sharing a room with Fadi Fawaz. Watch me wipe Jazz out over the next few days. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s dire, Alf. I’ve ended up in EC1 sharing a room with Fadi Fawaz. Watch me wipe Jazz out over the next few days. 

I’m not sure you’ve still got it in you, washed up old boomer cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fuck off and die. Dog rimmer. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 07/03/2020 at 21:01, Ape™️ said:

What an absolute load of fucking shit. I fucking detest this “song” and its accompanying “dance” with every ounce of my being. I also hate every other piece of shit that Black Lace have produced, and wish them slow, painful deaths. Fucking cunts.

The fella who invented the Hokey Cokey passed away at the age of 102 recently.  Unfortunately it took quite a long time to complete the funeral, as they had terrible trouble getting his corpse into the coffin.  

They put his left leg in...

• 1 year later...
On 27/05/2020 at 12:06, Alfie Noakes said:

Alf, mate, I'm having a curry tonight and don't fancy the usual vindaloo due to my arsehole currently resembling a baboon that's been pogoing on a double ended dildo.

What you got for me?

• Like 2