CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darts Is Not A Sport

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Duelling ogres, all resembling any cabbie ever suspected of serial rape. Dragging their weight around like some lard-tumour makes me gag, and now a mutant moon faced creature with a fanny has joined them for the freakshow. NHS clogging cunts.

If this shit is a sport, then so is making tea and fucking tiddlywinks.

15 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Duelling ogres, all resembling any cabbie ever suspected of serial rape. Dragging their weight around like some lard-tumour makes me gag, and now a mutant moon faced creature with a fanny has joined them for the freakshow. NHS clogging cunts.

Fucking tiddlywinks would be an interesting sport to watch. What would the aim be? Getting as many counters stuck to your cock with jizz? 

33 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

How would you classify Sumo wrestling?

3 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Absolute cockrot. The key component of any sport is unpredictability, and darts has this vital ingredient in abundance. That's why it's so popular. It is also clean. The alleged match-fixing archives are very short indeed and it's not rife with performance drug-takers as the physicality of the sport doesn't require this attribute. The skill needed to hit the eye of a needle time and again under stressful conditions however requires the calm head of a pro capable of calculating lots of numbers and potential checkouts with consummate ease and clarity. Those who have competed in sport at a worthy level know most of the battle is mental. Also, darts has evolved outside of its pub roots, turning into an activity any person regardless of age or body type has a fair shot of winning. This is just for you:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Absolute cockrot. The key component of any sport is unpredictability, and darts has this vital ingredient in abundance. That's why it's so popular. It is also clean. The alleged match-fixing archives are very short indeed and it's not rife with performance drug-takers as the physicality of the sport doesn't require this attribute. The skill needed to hit the eye of a needle time and again under stressful conditions however requires the calm head of a pro capable of calculating lots of numbers and potential checkouts with consummate ease and clarity. Those who have competed in sport at a worthy level know most of the battle is mental. Also, darts has evolved outside of its pub roots, turning into an activity any person regardless of age or body type has a fair shot of winning. This is just for you:

Shame that the 3 most dominant players; Bristow, Taylor and Van Gerwen were/are arrogant cunts. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking tiddlywinks would be an interesting sport to watch. What would the aim be? Getting as many counters stuck to your cock with jizz? 

I already invented this sport. After i'm done hammering your fanny in i'll jizz across your tits and you see how many counters you can pick up by pressing them onto the floor. 

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shame that the 3 most dominant players; Bristow, Taylor and Van Gerwen were/are arrogant cunts. 

Gerwyn Price has moved up to MVG level now. Those two are going to dominate for the next ten years at least. Taylor and Barney have jacked it in, Anderson can't be bothered anymore. 

Darts is a game/sport that isn't just for under 30s. Football, tennis, athletics etc' are sports where top level performers are pretty much done by their 35th birthday. Phil Taylor was still world number one at the age of 57. Us old cunts need stuff to do as well.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gerwyn Price has moved up to MVG level now. Those two are going to dominate for the next ten years at least. Taylor and Barney have jacked it in, Anderson can't be bothered anymore. 

Darts is a game/sport that isn't just for under 30s. Football, tennis, athletics etc' are sports where top level performers are pretty much done by their 35th birthday. Phil Taylor was still world number one at the age of 57. Us old cunts need stuff to do as well.

Many players can live with those two, however its bottle. I've seen the likes of Barney get 3 or 4 games behind and they crumble. Taylor and Van Gerwen just dont. I'm a fan of James Wade. He's a great player but he loses it when things aren't going his way.

I'm not sure about Price. He's a good player but we'll see. Wright's another one who can beat anyone on his day. 

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I already invented this sport. After i'm done hammering your fanny in i'll jizz across your tits and you see how many counters you can pick up by pressing them onto the floor. 

Err good luck with that one pal. I think there's something you might not be aware of...

How many members here do you actually think sport a pair of tits and a salty axe wound?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Err good luck with that one pal. I think there's something you might not be aware of...

How many members here do you actually think sport a pair of tits and a salty axe wound?

It's not a sport exclusive to CC. Try it at home with a wife, a mistress, a neighbour, the lollipop lady. 

40 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

It's not a sport exclusive to CC. Try it at home with a wife, a mistress, a neighbour, the lollipop lady. 

Good luck on your plans with gyps then; "she's" 6 foot 4, has a big bushy beard and plays 2nd row for Old Pikeonions and with spit roast you with "her" forward mates after 14 pints of cyder