CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Coronavirus positive

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post of the week.

Abso-fuckin-lutely. Privileged morons like Lily Allen visiting refugee camps, wringing her hands and crying over the plight of the 200 military trained adult males who she believes are children... and then claiming that she felt perfectly safe among them. Try going in there without a news crew and 4 tooled up ex paras. 

See how safe you feel then, Lily. You fucking thick quisling slag. I hope she gets AIDS from one of the bred'ren she allows to violate her because of white guilt.

Thanks Eric. This staying in all day shit is making me look at things a bit deeper than my normal ‘bunch of fucking cunts’ dismissal of all these fucked up so called progressive ideas we’re bombarded with nowadays. One of my favourites at the moment is the climate warriors who incessantly drone at us that we should listen to the science. The same people then tell us that there are dozens, if not hundreds of genders. On this subject we’re invited to ignore thousands of years of scienceas it doesn’t fit their agenda. Strangely enough, no matter how much I look, the more I am convinced they’re all a ‘bunch of fucking cunts.’

I want them all scientifically pronounced dead.

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno bally baby..id imagine that as a qualified doctor he above all would know the dangers of unprotected sex let alone shaking hands with all n sundry 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s a well known phenomenon that benders can not control their sexual urges Panz and take ridiculous risks, with their health, with the chance of their families and peers discovering their antics and disowning them and with the chance of being imprisoned for some vile and disgusting practices. So I am never surprised when someone is revealed to be involved in kamikaze sexual behaviour.

”Give us a kiss”

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cull the millennials and start off with the next generation, and this time no gender confusion and poofery bollocks. Boys raised as boys, girls raised as girls... and start portraying white couples in adverts again. Any kid watching telly at the moment, must be convinced that it's a legal requirement for all white women to have black boyfriends. Or be lezzers and poofs.

I think it may come to the point where these thick cunts are just going to be rounded up and herded into makeshift jails similar to those the yanks had in bus garages during the riots over there, and beaten with South African rhino whips. 

Try saying "Rhino whips" in an Sud Afikan accent. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think it may come to the point where these thick cunts are just going to be rounded up and herded into makeshift jails similar to those the yanks had in bus garages during the riots over there, and beaten with South African rhino whips. 

Try saying "Rhino whips" in an Sud Afikan accent. 

“I suspict that you are a blick. Or a kaffir. We don’t lick your tape around this eeria. 

On 27/03/2020 at 14:30, PANZER MURPHY said:

My theory is that its a media stunt....modern Britannia is no longer a keep calm n continue to follow orders kinda society...the modern yobbo that infests the nation need to be made fall into line..if the pm can get the plague and all that

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

To be honest, in his last press appearance he was wheezing a bit.