CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Coronavirus positive

Earl of Punkape

55 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

How is golfing going, Punks? Are you sneaking out to hobnob a pint or six at your local?  This lockdown must have disrupted your social agenda.

No gatherings of five people or more in a cubicle in the gents has been a bummer I guess. Or not a bummer more likely.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

No gatherings of five people or more in a cubicle in the gents has been a bummer I guess. Or not a bummer more likely.

They were all in the cupboard at some Sheffield watering hole when the pigs paid them a visit, according to the beebs. No doubt brewing and drinking the moonshine before the kickoff. Fucking cockroaches.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Idiot.

I fear that the U.K will never be rid of the plague, all the time it is led by a Prime Minister who is a fornicating baboon. Boris has admitted to siring 6 children,  with two being born out of wedlock. The scruffy cunt is a bad example to the young.  God does, indeed, move in mysterious ways,  and now the country is paying the price.

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Excellent. The skill will get you to the top of the heap, when applying for a job at the local B&Q. They are always on a lookout for new talent. Are you ok with trolleys?

Well he is an out and out trolleymong so yes.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I fear that the U.K will never be rid of the plague, all the time it is led by a Prime Minister who is a fornicating baboon. Boris has admitted to siring 6 children,  with two being born out of wedlock. The scruffy cunt is a bad example to the young.  God does, indeed, move in mysterious ways,  and now the country is paying the price.

At least he went to a proper school.....Eton and an outstanding University...Oxford and he bonks women. 
What more do you want?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thanks to all the handshakes, hugging and spitting, Boris had spread the virus throughout the country with efficiency of a wet market trader. As we will see in the coming months, he will soon be spreading the shit extensively, unless he goes down with it again and then gets wheeled out to the nearest ICU. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Isn’t that what Black Adder called the guard in the episode where he experienced a Spanish Inquisition?