CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Coronavirus positive

Earl of Punkape

On 27/03/2020 at 11:50, Earl of Punkape said:

I thought he was doing rather well but the whole Cabinet may come down with it now...

Corbyn probably now wishes he’d scarpered to his allotment to get the Kale in.

How is your golfing going, P. Club still open? (I know - members only)

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Extra time to run down to Lidl in disguise and stock the apocalypse bunker at number 10 with beans. 

I reckon the ventilators the fuckin Chinese are sending us will all come with a free Huawei phone Killer

fuckin Chinese dogs

😷

• Like 1

On 27/03/2020 at 16:23, King Billy said:

Have you noticed Eric that there’s been no trans or gay or equality etc. etc.  nonsense going on the last couple of weeks? The reason for that, in my opinion, is that all the aforementioned bollocks is a symptom of a society which is affluent and does not need to struggle to live a comfortable lifestyle. All the constant bleating about millions living in poverty is simply the liberal left feeding their need to be the saviour of the less fortunates in society, even though the groups of people who they claim to be fighting for do not as a rule consider themselves victims and don’t wish to be perceived as such. The fact is that poor countries in Africa and elsewhere do not have the social justice warrior element unique to affluent nations. So when the population is comfortable and well fed the ungratefuls and chip on the shoulder mob will constantly be looking for groups of people to ‘save’ from imagined (or more often, invented) injustices. Once society succumbs to a level of acceptance the warriors have already got their next cause’ into the fore. It’s a never ending story, well it would be if this Chinky plague hadn’t come along to interrupt their cozy little war. Fucking horrible, dishonest, foaming at the mouth scumbuckets every one of them. Marinading in soy sauce and garlic and minced into filling for dim sum is too good for the bastards.

The NHS covid check list has boxes for male and female and instructions to ring them if you think you're "special". I wonder how many deluded prats will do that.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The NHS covid check list has boxes for male and female and instructions to ring them if you think you're "special". I wonder how many deluded prats will do that.

They've made a rod for their own back there. Every poofter and feminist in the country will be calling.

37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't you insult the noble dog, Ratters. They're filthy Chinese Pangolin cunts.

If anyone had any doubts whatsoever about the disgusting, deviant, evil nature  of the small yellow bastards surely the habit of eating Pangolins would be the deal clincher. In light of this abominable  practice, on top of all their other inhuman behaviour, I have ordained my missus as a temporary Mambo and we have this very day performed a ritual voodoo dance and cast a death curse on the entire Chinese nation. So keep tuned into the news cunts. It should be spectacular. (Unless she’s fucked the dance up with her dodgy knee, in which case we’re all fucked).

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You couldn’t send us the number could you?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On 27/03/2020 at 14:41, Eric Cuntman said:

I totally agree. Prince Charles and Boris announcing that they've caught it is nothing more than a cynical PR stunt designed to convince us that... "we're all in the same boat"..

Fucking bullshit. This is a test to see how well the 'dumbing down' campaign has gone, i.e., how fucking stupid and gullible the population have become.

You aint wrong. Prince Wingnuts has miraculously managed to recover...

...Camilla Parker-Bowles with 2 coats of creosote and 1 of distemper. 

On 29/03/2020 at 10:21, Earl of Punkape said:

All golf clubs now closed...Croquet at home..

The US is keeping a lot of golfing spots open. And with no crazed mob stocking up on guns or pesky covid cases in sight, it is the best place to visit right now. You do own a private jet, I understand?

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The US is keeping a lot of golfing spots open. And with no crazed mob stocking up on guns or pesky covid cases in sight, it is the best place to visit right now. You do own a private jet, I understand?

No...but I know someone who does.I would love to play Sawgrass again, however I suspect Florida golf courses will close imminently.

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No...but I know someone who does.I would love to play Sawgrass again, however I suspect Florida golf courses will close imminently.

... some things never change. 

43 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If they get wind that you’re heading over on your mates “private jet” they’ll close up in a flash. And who can blame them?