CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hills Have Eyes

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

I've had the 24/7 propaganda machine BBC news on for 14 days straight, not because they're delivering anything worthwhile, but fascination surrounding the sheer number of swamp monsters they seem to have in their employ. Every correspondent is either blind or have eyes on the other side of their fucking head. Check the geezer below. Looks like Bernard Manning fucked Baron Greenback and created this monstrosity. I'm sure it's an intentional distraction technique.

Inline_2293100_4.3.jpg

Just now, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I've had the 24/7 propaganda machine BBC news on for 14 days straight, not because they're delivering anything worthwhile, but fascination surrounding the sheer number of swamp monsters they seem to have in their employ. Every correspondent is either blind or have eyes on the other side of their fucking head. Check the geezer below. Looks like Bernard Manning fucked Baron Greenback and created this monstrosity. I'm sure it's an intentional distraction technique.

Inline_2293100_4.3.jpg

One for the ladies...

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One for the ladies...

One for Dignitas more like, in case it finds and fucks Diane Abbott. Can you imagine?

4 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

One for Dignitas more like, in case it finds and fucks Diane Abbott. Can you imagine?

I think he's great. I've always thought of myself as average looking, certainly no Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth.. but stood next to him I would feel rather the handsome devil.

'Hemsworth looks down on me and him.

I look up to Hemsworth and down on him.

He knows his place.'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bernard Fuck
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 00:02, Cunt-End Of The World said:

If that bozo fucks Flabbot it won't need Dignitas. Job done.

This should be a separate nom in itself, but all the news channels have a question and answer session with an expert, where you can text a question in. But it's the same fucking questions that other cunts have asked ever since this shitfest started. How many times I've heard,  "P Ape from Jodrell Bank, Wankershire asks; Are facemasks any good?" 

Just fucking Google the questions you dumb bastards 

On 02/04/2020 at 23:55, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Inline_2293100_4.3.jpg

I wouldn’t mind having a quick look at his expenses claims, specifically restaurant bills and room service. Quick is probably wrong as I’m guessing it would be a very long read.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t mind having a quick look at his expenses claims, specifically restaurant bills and room service. Quick is probably wrong as I’m guessing it would be a very long read.

It would have to be you, it doesn't look like he's seen anything straight in his life.

He trapped a Vietnamese heel massager in 85, whose feet have been assimilated into his flabby back. Trapped, and hopeless, she now feeds him like some grotesque living tumour. 

Has got one thing going for him. Can compliment a woman's new haircut and tits, simultaneously.

It's that David Tennant in glasses looking absolute cunt Peston I'd like to nail-gun to a fucking table, before relieving the smug prick of his extremities with a pair of secateurs, powdering the bastard's shins courtesy of a tyre lever and setting fire to his screaming remains...naturally.

I want him dead.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

It's that David Tennant in glasses looking absolute cunt Peston I'd like to nail-gun to a fucking table, before relieving the smug prick of his extremities with a pair of secateurs, powdering the bastard's shins courtesy of a tyre lever and setting fire to his screaming remains...naturally.

I want him dead.

You know Peston is jewish Rev? Perversely, so were his parents.

🐀

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, King Billy said:

He certainly needs help with his syrup alignment. The goofy-eyed ragamuffin's got one on the pot and the other up the chimney.

• 2 weeks later...