CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir keir starmer

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

They crucified Jesus. That was OK.

Yep. They nailed it with that one, but I still don't get what their hang-up was.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They sure as hell were very cross with him.

They lost interest in the exercise after Pilate's became all the rage. 

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The ironic thing is, being a carpenter he made a killing making crosses for the Romans. 

Who made the noughts then? Was that Jason and The Argon, or Astro?  

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The ironic thing is, being a carpenter he made a killing making crosses for the Romans. 

His stepdad was a carpenter but there is no direct evidence that Jesus was a carpenter  although I reckon that he was probably a bit of a tool. He was certainly a pervy bastard as the new testament does say that he was a "fisher of men".

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

His stepdad was a carpenter but there is no direct evidence that Jesus was a carpenter  although I reckon that he was probably a bit of a tool. He was certainly a pervy bastard as the new testament does say that he was a "fisher of men".

He also had major prob's with his flock.

best-gifs10-funny-sheep.gif

• 2 months later...
Guest judgetwi
On 05/04/2020 at 02:23, Monaco Slim said:

What kind of faggy european name is "keir" anyway. I hope this guy gets hit by a truck and his remains sent back to his family in an adidas shoe box.

I imagine Sir Keir Starmtrooper was named after Keir Hardie, a mad Jock who was one of the first Labour MPs and the first Parliamentary leader of the party. Mad Jock was the early 1900s equivalent of Mad Jezza........he campaigned for wimminz suffrage (allegedly had the horn for Sylvia Pankhurst) and Irish independence. Like Jezza he was a pacifist and tried to start a General Strike during the Great War. 

When I was a kid there was a street near me called Keir Hardie Way. (I believe his constituency was around that area) I hate to think what that street is like now........packed to the rafters with the sweepings of the third world I imagine.

The Starmtrooper isn’t like Mad Jock or Mad Jezza, he’s Blair Mark 2, obviously electable and equally dedicated to the globalist project.

Hopefully some peaceful will get to the man of the people cunt and stab the fuck out of him. Fingers crossed.

On 29/06/2020 at 22:36, judgetwi said:

I imagine Sir Keir Starmtrooper was named after Keir Hardie, a mad Jock who was one of the first Labour MPs and the first Parliamentary leader of the party. Mad Jock was the early 1900s equivalent of Mad Jezza........he campaigned for wimminz suffrage (allegedly had the horn for Sylvia Pankhurst) and Irish independence. Like Jezza he was a pacifist and tried to start a General Strike during the Great War. 

When I was a kid there was a street near me called Keir Hardie Way. (I believe his constituency was around that area) I hate to think what that street is like now........packed to the rafters with the sweepings of the third world I imagine.

The Starmtrooper isn’t like Mad Jock or Mad Jezza, he’s Blair Mark 2, obviously electable and equally dedicated to the globalist project.

Hopefully some peaceful will get to the man of the people cunt and stab the fuck out of him. Fingers crossed.

We had a Working Mans Club near me that was in Keir Hardie Hall, looking back that seems to be a massive element of irony there.