CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir keir starmer

Guest N/A

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

More constructive wit from the extinct branch of human evolution. Swing out over a cess pit, drop in and stay there. 

And fucking pay Dr Drew some respect you amphetamine corker.  One day you will need him. 

@Ape™️ I bet you're shitting yourself at this genius level of cunting wit

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Who are you?  Why didn't you go to school? Did you help burn down your Detention Centre?  Do you think Tommy Cooper was funny?

Withers, leaving aside for a moment the indisputable fact that you’re a worthless faux Gallic cunt, I’d appreciate you’re advice concerning a dilemma I find myself in today. I assume you are aware that our glorious leader Bojo has unselfishly granted his unworthy subjects (us) the freedom to visit pubs and restaurants from today. As you will no doubt be aware, we have the finest cuisine and eating establishments in the world bar none. On hearing the glad tidings I immediately booked a table at the local jewel in the crown, the Toby Carvery for Her Majesty and myself tonight. However I’ve just received a text message from the establishment informing me that they had a break in last night and the burglars shit in the gravy urn, leaving them no option apparently, other than to throw most of it away. This has put me in two minds wether to go or wait till they make a new batch next week.What would you do?

Merci beacoup.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Withers, leaving aside for a moment the indisputable fact that you’re a worthless faux Gallic cunt, I’d appreciate you’re advice concerning a dilemma I find myself in today. I assume you are aware that our glorious leader Bojo has unselfishly granted his unworthy subjects (us) the freedom to visit pubs and restaurants from today. As you will no doubt be aware, we have the finest cuisine and eating establishments in the world bar none. On hearing the glad tidings I immediately booked a table at the local jewel in the crown, the Toby Carvery for Her Majesty and myself tonight. However I’ve just received a text message from the establishment informing me that they had a break in last night and the burglars shit in the gravy urn, leaving them no option apparently, other than to throw most of it away. This has put me in two minds wether to go or wait till they make a new batch next week.What would you do?

Merci beacoup.

Hello Your Majesty, two observations if you will permit.  It's no secret what Scrotie would do - exactly what he has been doing all throughout the lockdown (i.e. something heinous and goose-related).  I doubt he would go near a British Carvery given his penchant for all things francais, though it must be cringe-worthy to hear him shouting at the poor garcon in slow, loud English, insisting on a menu with pictures.  Even when he makes some sort of effort, the attempts at the lingo must raise everyone else's blood pressure - 'Je voooodray les pom freets'. Not so much as a 'si vous plait'!

However, and more importantly, surely as monarch you have the resources at your disposal to make these people up their game? I mean, it's not as though they are using goose-sweat or monkey juice.  I'd kindly suggest you give them a flea in their ear and directions to the nearest supermarket, on pain of death.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

Hello Your Majesty, two observations if you will permit.  It's no secret what Scrotie would do - exactly what he has been doing all throughout the lockdown (i.e. something heinous and goose-related).  I doubt he would go near a British Carvery given his penchant for all things francais, though it must be cringe-worthy to hear him shouting at the poor garcon in slow, loud English, insisting on a menu with pictures.  Even when he makes some sort of effort, the attempts at the lingo must raise everyone else's blood pressure - 'Je voooodray les pom freets'. Not so much as a 'si vous plait'!

However, and more importantly, surely as monarch you have the resources at your disposal to make these people up their game? I mean, it's not as though they are using goose-sweat or monkey juice.  I'd kindly suggest you give them a flea in their ear and directions to the nearest supermarket, on pain of death.

Good evening Your Majesty. What a pleasure it is to have a fellow ‘blue blood’ to show some concern  for Her Maj and myself whilst we’re in the midst of this awful  predicament. The worst part of the fiasco is I have a BOGOF voucher which expires tonight. As you rightly say i need to grasp the corgi by the horns. I’ve ordered a few executions but the obvious question, as we speak, and still unanswered is “Why did nearly all of the gravy have to be thrown out?” Something stinks in my royal opinion.

Many thanks. 

Your regal superior.  KB

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good evening Your Majesty. What a pleasure it is to have a fellow ‘blue blood’ to show some concern  for Her Maj and myself whilst we’re in the midst of this awful  predicament. The worst part of the fiasco is I have a BOGOF voucher which expires tonight. As you rightly say i need to grasp the corgi by the horns. I’ve ordered a few executions but the obvious question, as we speak, and still unanswered is “Why did nearly all of the gravy have to be thrown out?” Something stinks in my royal opinion.

Many thanks. 

Your regal superior.  KB

Your Majesty, Queen Gwen and I will send you a gift token for Toby's, with our complements,  as recompense for your missed BOGOF opportunity - please don't be tempted to risk the gravy this evening, the lumps may not be congealed Bisto.

Your humble servant,

KR

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

So Keir Starmer has positive lateral flow test shortly before he was due at Parliament to listen to Itchy Ballsack cooking the books. 

I wonder if it is another one of these “rare” breakthrough cases or an erroneous test. 

Probably just housemaids knee from grovelling to black supremacists. 

I would be happy to apply some 'Deep-Heat'. A few ounces of thermite up the arse will have him cured in no time. Permanently.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

So Keir Starmer has positive lateral flow test shortly before he was due at Parliament to listen to Itchy Ballsack cooking the books. 

I wonder if it is another one of these “rare” breakthrough cases or an erroneous test. 

A sceptic might conclude that the vapid, humourless, grovelling personality vacuum had concocted a tale of contracting the virus in order to avoid responding to the budget and displaying his utter ineptitude to the electorate on national television. 🤔

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably just housemaids knee from grovelling to black supremacists. 

I would be happy to apply some 'Deep-Heat'. A few ounces of thermite up the arse will have him cured in no time. Permanently.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

A sceptic might conclude that the vapid, humourless, grovelling personality vacuum had concocted a tale of contracting the virus in order to avoid responding to the budget and displaying his utter ineptitude to the electorate on national television. 🤔

Not a fan of this Knight of the Realm lads?

He’s fucking hopeless and has less charisma than than a house brick which, ironically, is probably what your traditional labour voter wants to smash in his smug fucking face. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

"Sir" Queer Starmer, has just announced a U-turn on his 2020 leadership bid promise to scrap university tuition fees. This also coincides with his abandonment of proposals to nationalise energy and water companies.

The UK throughout its history of "democracy" has been limited to a duopoly of cunts to vote for at the ballot boxes. Metaphorically speaking, it's always been a choice of either voting to cut your own cock off or slitting your throat. But these latest policy departures by the official opposition leaves two parties with barely any ideological differences between them. At least with the Tories they do what they say on the tin, whilst Labour is now the Conservative equivalent of a knock-off Indian sweat shop pair of Nike trainers.

It's not necessarily about whether you agree with nationalising industry or providing a free higher educational system, I have mixed views on all of that. It's about having a choice available for a different path and direction for the country going forward, and if you want more of the same then why the fuck would you vote for this onky-block headed fucking cretin and his minions over a party that has a proven track record of fucking over anyone who earns under £60k P.A.?

This knee-taking, beige, nothing of a cunt is offering no alternative to the same old fucking shit. Prepare your arseholes for five more years of The Eton Rifles.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Sir" Queer Starmer, has just announced a U-turn on his 2020 leadership bid promise to scrap university tuition fees. This also coincides with his abandonment of proposals to nationalise energy and water companies.

The UK throughout its history of "democracy" has been limited to a duopoly of cunts to vote for at the ballot boxes. Metaphorically speaking, it's always been a choice of either voting to cut your own cock off or slitting your throat. But these latest policy departures by the official opposition leaves two parties with barely any ideological differences between them. At least with the Tories they do what they say on the tin, whilst Labour is now the Conservative equivalent of a knock-off Indian sweat shop pair of Nike trainers.

It's not necessarily about whether you agree with nationalising industry or providing a free higher educational system, I have mixed views on all of that. It's about having a choice available for a different path and direction for the country going forward, and if you want more of the same then why the fuck would you vote for this onky-block headed fucking cretin and his minions over a party that has a proven track record of fucking over anyone who earns under £60k P.A.?

This knee-taking, beige, nothing of a cunt is offering no alternative to the same old fucking shit. Prepare your arseholes for five more years of The Eton Rifles.

‘Onky-block headed 🤣