CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matt Hancock

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

What a fucking bastard. Lying, bullshitting, duplicitous, multi faced, two bob politician cunt. If you don’t know who this arsehole is  you may as well jump on a plane to Chinkyland , exchange bodily fluids with a Shanghai prozzie, cross your fingers and hope it’s your lucky day. 

Strange thing is i’ve heard so many dimmos refer to him as Nick. No no  no......Nick Hancock was one of the new wave alternative comedians back in the day. He is far too old to be making jokes about Brexit and Trump and ranting on and on about fucking racism and tranny rights. The snowflakes aren’t going to listen to some grey haired old cunt like him. The last I heard of Nick he was working on some radio station in his native Stoke. I presume it’s a BBC station ( they look after their own) but i’m just guessing.

If you are as old as Herr Oberst you might remember Tony Hancock who once said something rude about Hitler, but they all did in those days.

So who is the biggest cunt.....Matt, Nick or Tony? Well my vote is for Matt but don’t let me influence you for fucks sake.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What a fucking bastard. Lying, bullshitting, duplicitous, multi faced, two bob politician cunt. If you don’t know who this arsehole is  you may as well jump on a plane to Chinkyland , exchange bodily fluids with a Shanghai prozzie, cross your fingers and hope it’s your lucky day. 

Strange thing is i’ve heard so many dimmos refer to him as Nick. No no  no......Nick Hancock was one of the new wave alternative comedians back in the day. He is far too old to be making jokes about Brexit and Trump and ranting on and on about fucking racism and tranny rights. The snowflakes aren’t going to listen to some grey haired old cunt like him. The last I heard of Nick he was working on some radio station in his native Stoke. I presume it’s a BBC station ( they look after their own) but i’m just guessing.

If you are as old as Herr Oberst you might remember Tony Hancock who once said something rude about Hitler, but they all did in those days.

So who is the biggest cunt.....Matt, Nick or Tony? Well my vote is for Matt but don’t let me influence you for fucks sake.

Yes, he is a useless, bumbling, cunt

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Only decent thing Nick Hancock did was get slapped by the fat, bald orange cunt in the Tango ad. Oh yes it was him. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

Well if you didn’t know what an arsehole this.....er........arsehole is his performance today was an absolute showcase of his talents. 

A Minister of the Crown blatantly licking the bumholes of primitive, superstitious, fucking terrorist cunts.......the enemy within! I was cringing watching this professional, know nothing, politician prostrating himself for the benefit of the Imams in the hope they might instruct their dumb hordes to vote Tory. You’re pissing in the wind mate. 

Who gives a fuck about Ramadamadingdong? They will just carry on doing what they want to do, coppers won’t do fuck all. Fuck off Hancock you wanker. 

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well if you didn’t know what an arsehole this.....er........arsehole is his performance today was an absolute showcase of his talents. 

A Minister of the Crown blatantly licking the bumholes of primitive, superstitious, fucking terrorist cunts.......the enemy within! I was cringing watching this professional, know nothing, politician prostrating himself for the benefit of the Imams in the hope they might instruct their dumb hordes to vote Tory. You’re pissing in the wind mate. 

Who gives a fuck about Ramadamadingdong? They will just carry on doing what they want to do, coppers won’t do fuck all. Fuck off Hancock you wanker. 

No surprise Judge. The cunts make up 5% of the U.K. population but if you didn’t know that and just listened to our politicians and the rest of the great and the good on our ‘Unbiased’ media you might think we were living in a sharia state, the amount of arselicking coverage they get. This is more sinister than it seems as the purpose is to flush out anyone who dares to object so they can be shouted down as racist and therefore be condemned to the lowest category of modern life and their opinions never again allowed  to be heard publicly. I had hoped this plague might put at least a temporary stop to this nonsense but what a fucking dumb thought that was. Nothing these cunts say or do should surprise anyone. We chose them so we have to put with them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

Well i’ve come across some pathetic wankers in my time but this bloke is getting very close to my Everest. He comes on the telly today with his NHS lapel badge, just like his predecessor (another massive dicksplash) and starts bleating about the mental elf. Oh yeah it’s ok to be a weak, crybaby little pooftah. Yeah, we’re going to kill you through our complete incompetence and looking after the rich cunts but just phone this number and some twat will say “there there, it’s all going to be ok” while you weep like a little girl. Fuck off cunt.

Then the wanker starts licking the peaceful arse by congratulating them, and thanking them for staying away from the mosques during Ramadamadingdong. Not round my way Matty boy. They were doing what the fuck they like as usual. But let’s not let the truth get in the way of a forlorn attempt to grab the peaceful vote. Sorry Matt, they ain’t ever going to vote for your mob.......not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

This Hancock cunt is one of the most pitiful little cocksuckers I have ever seen. Fucking weedy little ponce.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well i’ve come across some pathetic wankers in my time but this bloke is getting very close to my Everest. He comes on the telly today with his NHS lapel badge, just like his predecessor (another massive dicksplash) and starts bleating about the mental elf. Oh yeah it’s ok to be a weak, crybaby little pooftah. Yeah, we’re going to kill you through our complete incompetence and looking after the rich cunts but just phone this number and some twat will say “there there, it’s all going to be ok” while you weep like a little girl. Fuck off cunt.

Then the wanker starts licking the peaceful arse by congratulating them, and thanking them for staying away from the mosques during Ramadamadingdong. Not round my way Matty boy. They were doing what the fuck they like as usual. But let’s not let the truth get in the way of a forlorn attempt to grab the peaceful vote. Sorry Matt, they ain’t ever going to vote for your mob.......not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

This Hancock cunt is one of the most pitiful little cocksuckers I have ever seen. Fucking weedy little ponce.

Saddo Khan has been doing the rounds on telly today blaming the tories as usual for forcing him to up the congestion charge to 15 quid a day, make it 7 days a week instead of Mon - Fri and extend it to 10PM instead of 6PM daily. Total pack of fucking lies. They gave him 1.6 billion quid to prop up TFL (cunt asked for 4 billion) to pay for the complete cock up he’s made of the tube and buses during this fucking plandemic. The gov. stipulated he restart the congestion charge and work out s plan to bring more income from it at some time in the future. The greasy little paki terrorist loving cuntarse immediately took the piss and thought he could just blame the Tories as usual. Please let the little bastard catch bat flu in his dungbox and drown in a ventilator full of shit. Not a lot to ask for is it?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Give the peacefuls some credit Judge. I'm sure all their prayer mats are a few inches further apart. And they still have the signs up that say...

"CHILDREN UNDER 11 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR HUSBANDS"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Saddo Khan has been doing the rounds on telly today blaming the tories as usual for forcing him to up the congestion charge to 15 quid a day, make it 7 days a week instead of Mon - Fri and extend it to 10PM instead of 6PM daily. Total pack of fucking lies. They gave him 1.6 billion quid to prop up TFL (cunt asked for 4 billion) to pay for the complete cock up he’s made of the tube and buses during this fucking plandemic. The gov. stipulated he restart the congestion charge and work out s plan to bring more income from it at some time in the future. The greasy little paki terrorist loving cuntarse immediately took the piss and thought he could just blame the Tories as usual. Please let the little bastard catch bat flu in his dungbox and drown in a ventilator full of shit. Not a lot to ask for is it?

Oh come on! He is from humble working class stock. I mean, he never stops fucking telling us about it. 

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, i’d forgotten how I had slagged off this shape shifting sack of dog shit before he got caught with his pants down shagging his secretary or whatever she was. 

Now he’s the UN special envoy to Africa or whatever the cunt’s  title is. More opportunities to help himself to taxpayers’ money and fuck starry eyed, power hungry old slags. It reminds me of “back to basics” John knobface Major slipping a portion to the Currie witch. 

Fuck this fucking arsehole. I would happily shoot the cunt in the face and piss in the cavity.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

could it be that this was all planned to hide the Covid 19 contract scandal?

I don't think that any member of this infantile, 'Just William' government is Machiavellian enough to formulate a plot more complex than putting slugs in a fifth formers pillowcase.

Hancock isn't a master manipulator, he's nothing more than a dirty-cocked fucking chancer with a penchant for dark meat.

• Like 4

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

You must be well relieved then.

Lol.

The savage, penetrating wit normal cunts left behind in primary school.

”You’re gay and fat!!”

”No, you are!”

Save it for the yokels Carrotcruncher.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't think that any member of this infantile, 'Just William' government is Machiavellian enough to formulate a plot more complex than putting slugs in a fifth formers pillowcase.

Hancock isn't a master manipulator, he's nothing more than a dirty-cocked fucking chancer with a penchant for dark meat.

I don't disagree with your assessment of Hancock whatsoever.

But I do think the tories are highly skilled at being deceitful, much more so than the labour bastards. I reckon a lot more heavy duty policies on coercive vaccination are in the pipeline. They won't be so balls out about it like Canada, Italy and Australia, but they will achieve their aim, unless cunts start to oppose it. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Oh dear, just days after appointing Matt as Special Envoy for Shagging Prozzies in Africa some cunt has put the boot in and they’ve sacked the cunt.

It wasn’t me, honest!

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Oh dear, just days after appointing Matt as Special Envoy for Shagging Prozzies in Africa some cunt has put the boot in and they’ve sacked the cunt.

It wasn’t me, honest!

I suspect that someone has stepped in another hidden mess of his making. I wonder what next?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The savage, penetrating wit normal cunts left behind in primary school.

”You’re gay and fat!!”

”No, you are!”

Save it for the yokels Carrotcruncher.

Sorry, Jewdie, I assumed I was dealing with a Roy Chubby Brown type late 50s cunt whose idea of a hilarious anecdote is a meandering tale about rats in a paki shop. 

My mistake, now I know you're a comedy genius with high standards I'll try and aim to be a bit more high brow from now on.

Fucking idiot.

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

But I do think the tories are highly skilled at being deceitful, much more so than the labour bastards. I reckon a lot more heavy duty policies on coercive vaccination are in the pipeline. They won't be so balls out about it like Canada, Italy and Australia, but they will achieve their aim, unless cunts start to oppose it. 

Labour is now infested with middle class "you can't say that cunts", they have driven to old grass roots working class supporters away. You dare to say that there is an issue with some of the immigrant population and that it might better if you encourage them to return to the lands of their origins the instant response is "but you can't say that!". I do see people here screaming about the Jews .. actually quite a lot of them are returning to the place that their grandparents came from over 80 years ago (ie Germany).

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don’t think the cons will introduce mandatory/coercive vaccinations; this would be more in line with labour cronies. Cons are watching closely impact on business from these follies in places like US and Australia, and learning that withdrawing labour from the market already short of many hands to do the jobs, would be a deeper disaster to the economy than what we have now. It would also lead to more protests and even vaccinated people saying “fuck this shit”. I certainly would.

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t think the cons will introduce mandatory/coercive vaccinations; this would be more in line with labour cronies. Cons are watching closely impact on business from these follies in places like US and Australia, and learning that withdrawing labour from the market already short of many hands to do the jobs, would be a deeper disaster to the economy than what we have now. It would also lead to more protests and even vaccinated people saying “fuck this shit”. I certainly would.

Neither side would do it, I am though old enough to remember a smallpox epidemic in the early 1960s. Conservative government, nothing mandatory but things were made very inconvenient if people declined to be vaccinated.

On 22/05/2020 at 00:02, King Billy said:

What I find amazing about the congestion charge(s), is that it didn’t bring the masses onto the streets. The massive, most expensive cars (all new, of course) are cruising as usual, with owners/chauffeurs laughing their bollocks off, while the public are stuffed into ever more overcrowded public transport; and independent tradesmen, not quite up to shelling out for the latest electric, having to eat the costs. The air is indeed the cleanest in the most affluent parts of London.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

What I find amazing about the congestion charge(s), is that it didn’t bring the masses onto the streets. The massive, most expensive cars (all new, of course) are cruising as usual, with owners/chauffeurs laughing their bollocks off, while the public are stuffed into ever more overcrowded public transport; and independent tradesmen, not quite up to shelling out for the latest electric, having to eat the costs. The air is indeed the cleanest in the most affluent parts of London.

I am not in the least bit surprised, The decision is local and cunts who live elsewhere will be discouraged from driving through your area and you might even be able to get your car straight out of your drive rather than wait 30 minutes due to traffic congestion.