CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WW3 Which side are all you Trump haters going to be on?

King Billy

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

For once I slightly agree with you. @Roadkill has already alluded to this but China's attitude to public information regarding the virus is eerily similar to the way the USSR handled the Chernobyl disaster. Initially the local communist party tried to keep Moscow in the dark as to the true extent of the problem. The scale of the problem meant that the politburo took control of situation which was so large that they had to inform not only its own citizens but also the rest of the world. Premier Gorbachev would later ruefully state that it wasn't the cold war or the masses clamouring for democracy that did in the USSR, it was Chernobyl. Soviet Citizens finally twigged that Russia wasn't the technological behemoth that soviet propaganda had made it out to be, it also laid bare the culture of official secrecy and inefficiency. 

So, will the same constitutional sea-change happen to China? That remains a possibility rather than a probability.

What am I, Rooadkill?

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck Trump. Fuck Boris. And fuck Winnie the Poo too.

And if you don't like it then fuck you. They're all wankers, playing their secret wanker games and we're just the pieces. None of them are your friend, none of them have your best interests at heart and the only way to deal with them is to treat them like the scum they are and vote for them depending on what short term changes they promise and can deliver - not their morals, not their charisma, and certainly not their agendas - all of which they'll happily change on a whim once they have your vote.

There's no great saviours out there, Billy. Just an endless sea of minging, unwashed cunts queefing out what they think you want to hear. 

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Roadkill Party

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

In my opinion, history will judge Obama as the most dishonest, cowardly and inept US president ever. G.W Bush must take some of the blame for the rise of China but most of it happened on Obama's watch as he slapped down centre right  academics as racists who predicted that China's aim was global economic domination at America's expense. For the doubters, just watch the vids in the links below and pay careful attention to where China's growth accelerates....

Not convinced?

Still joining random dots that fit your narrative then?. Naturally China's economic growth from 2000 has nothing to do with China reversing decades of communist dogma in allowing privately owned free market enterprise in 1999.:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The plan RK, has always been a globalist system with strict controls, preferably with less than 500 million people to monitor. Bill Gates (digital certificate provider, no vaccine, no access) David Rockefella Foundation (Founders of WHO) and a huge network of government placements and unreasonably rich industry chiefs, share an ideology, eugenics. The list is scary. Trump is an enemy of globalism and wholly supports sovereignty. He's the last dissenter in office, and much like Kennedy, only got in because the flow of cash for election campaign was his own. Kennedy warned us this would happen, 'a vast and insidious conspiracy'. 

They need a catalysing event for your consent to control, and were all going to give it. 

Covids RNA sequence is exactly the same as a lysosome, something the body releases during ANY illness to remove waste. 363 Scholarly articles deleted from the internet in the last fortnight at my last count, on this subject and claiming this very thing. This is why every cunt will test positive, because if you are even minorly sick, you will have 'covid'. Basically, you're going to get a vaccine for wellness.

Nice post @King Billy

Actually Covid contains a similar protein spike RNA within the fat membrane. That said, the research you allude to is one of several hundred studies being looked into as it is the spike that contains "similar" RNA  to other treatable SARS type viruses and is one of many strands that need looking into. Contrary to your assertion "every cunt" does not test positive as such tests look at a multiple of markers.

Whilst I have your attention, please tell me how do you regulate temperature in your privately owned server farm? I mean you would need one to determine that 363 "scholarly articles" out of tens of thousands have been removed, right? In fact was is your protocol in determining what constitutes a "scholarly article"? Does a "scholarly article" include Barry Gusset posting on Reddit that his mate's sister's boyfriend knows a laboratory orderly who overheard a suspicious conversation about "keeping it under wraps"?  In view of the fast-changing scientific knowledge and analysis of covid-19, have you determined if content was removed and replaced by updated articles? If indeed there is a central body deleting uncomfortable truths then who is doing it and how? 

In 2015 the Obama administration have 3.7 m dollars to the Wuhan lab. Between 2008 until 2015 Obama gave 340m dollars to the UNFPA a UN organisation which backed Chinas one child policy which forced abortions and forced sterilisations on women and led to famous pictures of dead babies dumped in gutters in Beijing to avoid fines and imprisonment for women who broke the rule.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still joining random dots that fit your narrative then?. Naturally China's economic growth from 2000 has nothing to do with China reversing decades of communist dogma in allowing privately owned free market enterprise in 1999.:rolleyes:

Actually Covid contains a similar protein spike RNA within the fat membrane. That said, the research you allude to is one of several hundred studies being looked into as it is the spike that contains "similar" RNA  to other treatable SARS type viruses and is one of many strands that need looking into. Contrary to your assertion "every cunt" does not test positive as such tests look at a multiple of markers.

Whilst I have your attention, please tell me how do you regulate temperature in your privately owned server farm? I mean you would need one to determine that 363 "scholarly articles" out of tens of thousands have been removed, right? In fact was is your protocol in determining what constitutes a "scholarly article"? Does a "scholarly article" include Barry Gusset posting on Reddit that his mate's sister's boyfriend knows a laboratory orderly who overheard a suspicious conversation about "keeping it under wraps"?  In view of the fast-changing scientific knowledge and analysis of covid-19, have you determined if content was removed and replaced by updated articles? If indeed there is a central body deleting uncomfortable truths then who is doing it and how? 

Shared ideology. Who are the owners? Have they expressed opinions publicly and funded projects that relate to population stabilisation and human monitoring? Bing. Yahoo. Google. Do these companies already have the CURRENT ability to monitor? not only what content is visible, but your activity? It really isn't complicated. Central? 

I am intermediate with Python programming language. With my average knowledge I pull any material from the internet and deposit it into a databin, then run a check to see if those URLs are still active 7 days later, simply by using keyword phrases and a few lines open source code. Do you not think the operators of search engines are not in control of their own content and can't somehow control what is visible? Some of these people are using Python to instruct tractors without a driver to halt for passing deer. Google does not belong to people, it belongs to google. They delete whatever they like. If there is a shared ideology, or seed funding has come from an organisation or person with that ideology, there exists a door to abuses. A move to centralised control should now be obvious to everyone. You can't control 7 billion. You can control 500 million. To me, it looks very much like we are headed in that direction. 

A scholarly article would have to be authored by someone with previously refereed papers on related topics. Prior to this outbreak, the PCR test they are using was never suitable for identifying infection. So why is it now? It uses amplification, identifying genetic material and DOES NOT identify the quantity of microbes. You need thousands of microbes to sicken you. But irrelevant, because the RNA sequence is exactly the same as a lysasome, the material your own body produces to combat ALL ILLNESS. Which means if you have a cold, or flu, or cancer, or heart disease, or stress, or panic, you're gonna test positive. The available info at the start of this pandemic, compared to the info available now, are vastly different. The very fact that ANY opinion is being deleted, anywhere, about anything, is a massive attack on freedoms in its own right. If you are concerned about disinformation, debate it and win. You only click the delete button when the debate will reveal you to be a fucking liar. Parliament is shut you daft cunt, do you know what this means? No scrutiny, subject only to the questions of a bought and paid for media. 

I'm not telling you because I give fuck what happens to you, as far as I am concerned you can fuck off and die with everyone else, I really couldn't give a shit and you deserve it for playing the game. It's too late. Intelligent people, like yourself, are already accepting the horseshit. The official narrative does not stand up to scrutiny. It requires examination. It requires debate. But you will never see it because you already gave consent. 

10 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Shared ideology. Who are the owners? Have they expressed opinions publicly and funded projects that relate to population stabilisation and human monitoring? Bing. Yahoo. Google. Do these companies already have the CURRENT ability to monitor? not only what content is visible, but your activity? It really isn't complicated. Central? 

I am intermediate with Python programming language. With my average knowledge I pull any material from the internet and deposit it into a databin, then run a check to see if those URLs are still active 7 days later, simply by using keyword phrases and a few lines open source code. Do you not think the operators of search engines are not in control of their own content and can't somehow control what is visible? Some of these people are using Python to instruct tractors without a driver to halt for passing deer. Google does not belong to people, it belongs to google. They delete whatever they like. If there is a shared ideology, or seed funding has come from an organisation or person with that ideology, there exists a door to abuses. A move to centralised control should now be obvious to everyone. You can't control 7 billion. You can control 500 million. To me, it looks very much like we are headed in that direction. 

A scholarly article would have to be authored by someone with previously refereed papers on related topics. Prior to this outbreak, the PCR test they are using was never suitable for identifying infection. So why is it now? It uses amplification, identifying genetic material and DOES NOT identify the quantity of microbes. You need thousands of microbes to sicken you. But irrelevant, because the RNA sequence is exactly the same as a lysasome, the material your own body produces to combat ALL ILLNESS. Which means if you have a cold, or flu, or cancer, or heart disease, or stress, or panic, you're gonna test positive. The available info at the start of this pandemic, compared to the info available now, are vastly different. The very fact that ANY opinion is being deleted, anywhere, about anything, is a massive attack on freedoms in its own right. If you are concerned about disinformation, debate it and win. You only click the delete button when the debate will reveal you to be a fucking liar. Parliament is shut you daft cunt, do you know what this means? No scrutiny, subject only to the questions of a bought and paid for media. 

I'm not telling you because I give fuck what happens to you, as far as I am concerned you can fuck off and die with everyone else, I really couldn't give a shit and you deserve it for playing the game. It's too late. Intelligent people, like yourself, are already accepting the horseshit. The official narrative does not stand up to scrutiny. It requires examination. It requires debate. But you will never see it because you already gave consent. 

I like this.

13 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Billy likes this👍

Google copying books in libraries all over the world, trying to have a copy of every book held in any library they could get permission to. They even invented a copying system specifically for this huge task. The written word has always been the source of knowledge and the book the media for its preservation. Knowledge is power as the saying goes. If one day in the future google happens to be the sole custodian of the complete history of literature ever, they are therefore in a position of awesome power, able to say who can read what and who can’t. Book burning is a recurring action through history. Oh yeah but that nice Mr. Gates isn’t like that. He’s the vaccine man. He’s a nice man. He just seems to pop up in too many sinister scenarios doesn’t he?

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Google copying books in libraries all over the world, trying to have a copy of every book held in any library they could get permission to. They even invented a copying system specifically for this huge task. The written word has always been the source of knowledge and the book the media for its preservation. Knowledge is power as the saying goes. If one day in the future google happens to be the sole custodian of the complete history of literature ever, they are therefore in a position of awesome power, able to say who can read what and who can’t. Book burning is a recurring action through history. Oh yeah but that nice Mr. Gates isn’t like that. He’s the vaccine man. He’s a nice man. He just seems to pop up in too many sinister scenarios doesn’t he?

Do some research on his father. That is an ideology shared among all of the worlds big players. Scary folks, and just happen collectively to have a say in how 70% of the worlds wealth moves around the globe. 

Guest Bernard Fuck
19 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Spot on. People are giving consent to control, it's a great system if controlling the masses is important to you. We've become weak,complacent and dependent. We're given just enough freedoms to feel security and the competitive acquisition status to permit ourselves to be selfish and look down at others who don't accept what we have submitted to.

I don't like the connotations with tin foil hattery of the term 'elites' but it happens to be correct ,in my view.

We are test dummies right now and once new laws get imposed they are rarely rescinded yet the masses will still supplicate themselves and give thanks to that greater entity while accepting the increasingly draconian control restrictions being placed on us.

The dumbing down of the first world nations is in full flow, anyone who has a TV set will have that fact thrust in front of their eyes, it's the best propaganda tool ever.

Only mass dissent and sacrifice will halt it and who's going to set that in motion?

Just now, Bernard Fuck said:

Spot on. People are giving consent to control, it's a great system if controlling the masses is important to you. We've become weak,complacent and dependent. We're given just enough freedoms to feel security and the competitive acquisition status to permit ourselves to be selfish and look down at others who don't accept what we have submitted to.

I don't like the connotations with tin foil hattery of the term 'elites' but it happens to be correct ,in my view.

We are test dummies right now and once new laws get imposed they are rarely rescinded yet the masses will still supplicate themselves and give thanks to that greater entity while accepting the increasingly draconian control restrictions being placed on us.

The dumbing down of the first world nations is in full flow, anyone who has a TV set will have that fact thrust in front of their eyes, it's the best propaganda tool ever.

Only mass dissent and sacrifice will halt it and who's going to set that in motion?

Sadly, all of these laws have already been passed. The fact that we are in lockdown is down to rules imposed post 9/11, a dubious event in its own right. The emergency status, in most countries, can be perpetuated, for multiple reasons, indefinitely. From here, as you say, some minor additional points will be added to that legislation. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

We don't know that as a fact. It wouldn't be nearly as likely for a disaster like Chernobyl or bat flu to be covered up successfully in a Capitalist country - we have a lot more accountability in regards to our governments than Communist ones do. We have free press and genuine elections and a healthy scepticism for our governments, not to mention health and safety laws that would never allow for the existence of wet markets in public places.

If it did happen it would only be a matter of time before the truth came to light anyway - there'd be no point in covering it up, just as there's no point for China to cover it up apart from the fact they're starting to believe their own self aggrandising bollocks - it'll all come to light in the years to come.

I get your point, but my own point is that our government hardly comes-clean about jack shit, does it, and no more so than right now. The secret shit that comes-out some 50 years later is historically evident to that. I also agree that it would only be a matter of time before the truth comes to light, but not without before trying to disguise or excuse it in anyway possible... if or when they can.   

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I get your point, but my own point is that our government hardly comes-clean about jack shit, does it, and no more so than right now. The secret shit that comes-out some 50 years later is historically evident to that. I also agree that it would only be a matter of time before the truth comes to light, but not without before trying to disguise or excuse it in anyway possible... if or when they can.   

You would be 100% right, except this time, it's end game. This is the final hurdle. We've been giving consent to this plan from the formation of the U.N. There is no 'in 50 years' for most of our children. We are staring into oblivion. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

You would be 100% right, except this time, it's end game. This is the final hurdle. We've been giving consent to this plan from the formation of the U.N. There is no 'in 50 years' for most of our children. We are staring into oblivion. 

Indeed, however I remain positive enough that 'our' children will get through this. They may face a completely different world at the end of it all, but such is life. After all, they 'are' the future and they'll live their lives accordingly. I'm also sure that a lot of good will come out of all this.... eventually. Things are gonna change big time as so too are true values. Thank fuck it hasn't been a Nuke that our children have been left to deal with, eh, or the aftermath of a 200ft tsunami. Zzzzzz

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed, however I remain positive enough that 'our' children will get through this. They may face a completely different world at the end of it all, but such is life. After all, they 'are' the future and they'll live their lives accordingly. I'm also sure that a lot of good will come out of all this.... eventually. Things are gonna change big time as so too are true values. Thank fuck it hasn't been a Nuke that our children have been left to deal with, eh, or the aftermath of a 200ft tsunami. Zzzzzz

Oh, people will eventually rise up. That's where the nukes come in. How else will 7 billion become the easy to control 500 million. Within 3 years the world you know will not exist. Anyway, I agree with the zzzzz sentiment. I'm going to watch porn and forget about it all.

Guest Stoolstabber500

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I dont despise the yanks at all: without them we couldn’t have been on the winning side in WW2. OK they came in late but they were helping us before the Japs attacked Pearl Harbour. I don’t really understand why some people in the U.K. have such animosity towards the US when we have been allies in so many conflicts and share so much common history. Compared to most of our European neighbours they have been far more trustworthy and dependable through the years. Of course they put their own interests before ours or anyone else’s but I don’t see that as anything wrong. We should try that a bit more ourselves. Anyway I’m fucking tired. Going to bed. The war can wait till tomorrow.

Aww diddums is the americunt era of global hegemony drawing to an end and little pea brained billy has been crying himself to sleep every night into his stars and stripes duvet and pillow set while bashing one out to a picture of trump. Americans are even bigger parasites than the Chinese and deserve absolutely everything they've got coming to them. Fuck them and fuck you, you sycophantic fawning little prick.

@King Billy @Trucking Funt @Cunt-End Of The World

grand total combined I.Q of 22 right here folks!

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I believe that children are our future. Treat them well and let them lead the way. 

2 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Aww diddums is the americunt era of global hegemony drawing to an end and little pea brained billy has been crying himself to sleep every night into his stars and stripes duvet and pillow set while bashing one out to a picture of trump. Americans are even bigger parasites than the Chinese and deserve absolutely everything they've got coming to them. Fuck them and fuck you sycophantic fawning little prick.

@King Billy @Trucking Funt @Cunt-End Of The World

grand total combined I.Q of 22 right here folks!

Strange that you would type this, given your recent history. Maybe you should die. Quickly, before your neighbour notices you're wanking on his wheel hub.