CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WW3 Which side are all you Trump haters going to be on?

King Billy

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Aww diddums is the americunt era of global hegemony drawing to an end and little pea brained billy has been crying himself to sleep every night into his stars and stripes duvet and pillow set while bashing one out to a picture of trump. Americans are even bigger parasites than the Chinese and deserve absolutely everything they've got coming to them. Fuck them and fuck you sycophantic fawning little prick.

@King Billy @Trucking Funt @Cunt-End Of The World

grand total combined I.Q of 22 right here folks!

agreed, and that's all that you have needed to say. Trust me.  

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe that children are our future. Treat them well and let them lead the way. 

🤣

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe that children are our future. Treat them well and let them lead the way. 

It's not right but it's OK.

58 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Aww diddums is the americunt era of global hegemony drawing to an end and little pea brained billy has been crying himself to sleep every night into his stars and stripes duvet and pillow set while bashing one out to a picture of trump. Americans are even bigger parasites than the Chinese and deserve absolutely everything they've got coming to them. Fuck them and fuck you, you sycophantic fawning little prick.

Good afternoon shitpicker. Have you been allowed out to play again? The Ass burger website blocked you? Don’t your incel friends like you anymore? 

No need to answer any of the above Reptile. Just go away.

1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Aww diddums is the americunt era of global hegemony drawing to an end and little pea brained billy has been crying himself to sleep every night into his stars and stripes duvet and pillow set while bashing one out to a picture of trump. Americans are even bigger parasites than the Chinese and deserve absolutely everything they've got coming to them. Fuck them and fuck you, you sycophantic fawning little prick.

Do you live here you smelly northern scumbag?

www.ilivehere.co.uk/north-shields-tyne-and-wear-shield-yourself-at-all-costs.html

3 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Shared ideology. Who are the owners? Have they expressed opinions publicly and funded projects that relate to population stabilisation and human monitoring? Bing. Yahoo. Google. Do these companies already have the CURRENT ability to monitor? not only what content is visible, but your activity? It really isn't complicated. Central? 

I am intermediate with Python programming language. With my average knowledge I pull any material from the internet and deposit it into a databin, then run a check to see if those URLs are still active 7 days later, simply by using keyword phrases and a few lines open source code. Do you not think the operators of search engines are not in control of their own content and can't somehow control what is visible? Some of these people are using Python to instruct tractors without a driver to halt for passing deer. Google does not belong to people, it belongs to google. They delete whatever they like. If there is a shared ideology, or seed funding has come from an organisation or person with that ideology, there exists a door to abuses. A move to centralised control should now be obvious to everyone. You can't control 7 billion. You can control 500 million. To me, it looks very much like we are headed in that direction. 

A scholarly article would have to be authored by someone with previously refereed papers on related topics. Prior to this outbreak, the PCR test they are using was never suitable for identifying infection. So why is it now? It uses amplification, identifying genetic material and DOES NOT identify the quantity of microbes. You need thousands of microbes to sicken you. But irrelevant, because the RNA sequence is exactly the same as a lysasome, the material your own body produces to combat ALL ILLNESS. Which means if you have a cold, or flu, or cancer, or heart disease, or stress, or panic, you're gonna test positive. The available info at the start of this pandemic, compared to the info available now, are vastly different. The very fact that ANY opinion is being deleted, anywhere, about anything, is a massive attack on freedoms in its own right. If you are concerned about disinformation, debate it and win. You only click the delete button when the debate will reveal you to be a fucking liar. Parliament is shut you daft cunt, do you know what this means? No scrutiny, subject only to the questions of a bought and paid for media. 

I'm not telling you because I give fuck what happens to you, as far as I am concerned you can fuck off and die with everyone else, I really couldn't give a shit and you deserve it for playing the game. It's too late. Intelligent people, like yourself, are already accepting the horseshit. The official narrative does not stand up to scrutiny. It requires examination. It requires debate. But you will never see it because you already gave consent. 

Well I'm sorta impressed with your intermediate knowledge of the Python programming language but it begs the question why you bought Yahoo into this. As any fule kno Yahoo is simply a web portal powered by Bing which renders your 363 deleted "scholarly articles" as wholly inaccurate, but hey, you're the expert. It might be an idea to use DuckDuckGo as the control base given their philosophy is still in tune with Google's founding mission statement. Then there are the protocols or rather the lack of them. How many articles did you screen for caveats and the date of data extrapolated? In fact how many articles did you screen in total or did you simply feed pieces that agreed with your narrative into your Heath Robinson algorithm? Did you screen the authors of deleted articles for content that updated data and corrected previous summaries bearing in mind that covid-19 is a new disease the effect on humans has yet to still be fully understood. My understanding of Covid-19 changes almost daily basis rendering previous findings as interim at best and redundant at worst. Given the situation its no surprise that some "scholarly articles" have to be revised. Conspiracy theories always seem to be overly complicated affairs requiring literally thousands of actors intent on planned and coordinated nefarious activity. No-one seems to be able to explain this.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still joining random dots that fit your narrative then?. Naturally China's economic growth from 2000 has nothing to do with China reversing decades of communist dogma in allowing privately owned free market enterprise in 1999.:rolleyes:

If that were purely responsible for China's rise to the top of the shitpile, why isn't India going toe to toe with them? Both have large populations and labour is cheap. Is it possible that Obama stood by and did fuck all for 8 years while the Chinese stole trillions worth of technology via corporate and military espionage then had the cheek to impose laws on Western companies operating in China forcing them to surrender their intellectual property of fuck off, in flagrant violation of WTO rules? Or might it be that Obama did fuck all as the Chinese manipulated the value of the Yuan to make Chinese exports more competitive and in doing so decimated the US and European manufacturing base? Not my narrative, just the truth and the evidence is there for all to see.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

If that were purely responsible for China's rise to the top of the shitpile, why isn't India going toe to toe with them? Both have large populations and labour is cheap. Is it possible that Obama stood by and did fuck all for 8 years while the Chinese stole trillions worth of technology via corporate and military espionage then had the cheek to impose laws on Western companies operating in China forcing them to surrender their intellectual property of fuck off, in flagrant violation of WTO rules? Or might it be that Obama did fuck all as the Chinese manipulated the value of the Yuan to make Chinese exports more competitive and in doing so decimated the US and European manufacturing base? Not my narrative, just the truth and the evidence is there for all to see.

It would be a major Crisis if they did.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

2 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

@King Billy may be misguided on this topic in my opinion, but he'll wipe the floor with you if you make the mistake of being worth his time. Get better at this whole thing before you go slagging people off.

41 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

No, but I do, you cunt. That corner is where all the gyppo pickpockets and shoplifters hang out on weekdays.

It used to be a much nicer place when I was younger, but the council got greedy and ran all of the independent shops out with higher rent. The big B&M up the road used to be an indoor market with a glass blowers and loads of small shops and a cafe that never enforced the no smoking policy.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No, but I do, you cunt. That corner is where all the gyppo pickpockets and shoplifters hang out on weekdays.

It used to be a much nicer place when I was younger, but the council got greedy and ran all of the independent shops out with higher rent. The big B&M up the road used to be an indoor market with a glass blowers and loads of small shops and a cafe that never enforced the no smoking policy.

It should be bombed. It worked for Manchester.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

It should be bombed. It worked for Manchester.

I'll have you know North Shields sports some of the finest late-sixties pre-fabricated buildings. Give it five years and it'll take care of itself.

Considering the entire place started off as slums on a hill we're doing OK.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well I'm sorta impressed with your intermediate knowledge of the Python programming language but it begs the question why you bought Yahoo into this. As any fule kno Yahoo is simply a web portal powered by Bing which renders your 363 deleted "scholarly articles" as wholly inaccurate, but hey, you're the expert. It might be an idea to use DuckDuckGo as the control base given their philosophy is still in tune with Google's founding mission statement. Then there are the protocols or rather the lack of them. How many articles did you screen for caveats and the date of data extrapolated? In fact how many articles did you screen in total or did you simply feed pieces that agreed with your narrative into your Heath Robinson algorithm? Did you screen the authors of deleted articles for content that updated data and corrected previous summaries bearing in mind that covid-19 is a new disease the effect on humans has yet to still be fully understood. My understanding of Covid-19 changes almost daily basis rendering previous findings as interim at best and redundant at worst. Given the situation its no surprise that some "scholarly articles" have to be revised. Conspiracy theories always seem to be overly complicated affairs requiring literally thousands of actors intent on planned and coordinated nefarious activity. No-one seems to be able to explain this.

Were not specifically looking for claims and what they detail, first and foremost what draws our attention is any lopsided debate. Where the ability to debate between two arguments has been removed, we will then attempt to explore content. If there were 100 news articles from the worlds top 30 english speaking newspapers published in a day (regarding the same event), 90 were supporting an official narrative of an event and ten were opposed to it, when I run the URL checks for those data deposits a week later, the debate should remain 90 to 10. If the ten are no longer there, for example, the available information for public debate is removed. There is a small program we designed in wolfram that analyses the language against principles applied in statement analysis (criminal justice systems) and is the initial bases on which the existence of a debate is determined and subsequently who falls into which camp. We extract data posted by the top 100 English and Spanish speaking newspapers, Around 500 English and Spanish speaking University feeds and independent research labs (field appropriate), and, depending on the appropriate field, the top 30 English and Spanish journals. The newspapers are selected based upon ownership. No one owner or group can have more than one newspaper included to prevent cross bias. We also perform, separately, the same across social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Digg and Tumblr and cross reference those against the inclusion of any of the aforementioned URL's. The rules will change slightly based upon the topic. Hope this clarifies.

Yahoo must be included as a separate search engine because is has its own prioritising protocols and displays data according to its own algorithms. If any URL is duplicated across more than one platform, it is google that deposits it into the databin because it has largest market share and influence. 

Nazis managed to kill 6 millions Jews, most perpetrators simply said 'I was just taking orders'. Control who knows what, stick to a solid hierarchy. Again, not complicated.

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Were not specifically looking for claims and what they detail, first and foremost what draws our attention is any lopsided debate. Where the ability to debate between two arguments has been removed, we will then attempt to explore content. If there were 100 news articles from the worlds top 30 english speaking newspapers published in a day (regarding the same event), 90 were supporting an official narrative of an event and ten were opposed to it, when I run the URL checks for those data deposits a week later, the debate should remain 90 to 10. If the ten are no longer there, for example, the available information for public debate is removed. There is a small program we designed in wolfram that analyses the language against principles applied in statement analysis (criminal justice systems) and is the initial bases on which the existence of a debate is determined and subsequently who falls into which camp. We extract data posted by the top 100 English and Spanish speaking newspapers, Around 500 English and Spanish speaking University feeds and independent research labs (field appropriate), and, depending on the appropriate field, the top 30 English and Spanish journals. The newspapers are selected based upon ownership. No one owner or group can have more than one newspaper included to prevent cross bias. We also perform, separately, the same across social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Digg and Tumblr and cross reference those against the inclusion of any of the aforementioned URL's. The rules will change slightly based upon the topic. Hope this clarifies.

Yahoo must be included as a separate search engine because is has its own prioritising protocols and displays data according to its own algorithms. If any URL is duplicated across more than one platform, it is google that deposits it into the databin because it has largest market share and influence. 

Nazis managed to kill 6 millions Jews, most perpetrators simply said 'I was just taking orders'. Control who knows what, stick to a solid hierarchy. Again, not complicated.

Jesus H Christ, I have no idea about any of that, thank God I clean cars. 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jesus H Christ, I have no idea about any of that, thank God I clean cars. 

Better off Eddie. I'm smart, but still a fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

He couldn’t afford to live there. They wouldn’t tolerate a little cunt like him anyway. Dog egg collecting wanker.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Shared ideology. Who are the owners? Have they expressed opinions publicly and funded projects that relate to population stabilisation and human monitoring? Bing. Yahoo. Google. Do these companies already have the CURRENT ability to monitor? not only what content is visible, but your activity? It really isn't complicated. Central? 

I am intermediate with Python programming language. With my average knowledge I pull any material from the internet and deposit it into a databin, then run a check to see if those URLs are still active 7 days later, simply by using keyword phrases and a few lines open source code. Do you not think the operators of search engines are not in control of their own content and can't somehow control what is visible? Some of these people are using Python to instruct tractors without a driver to halt for passing deer. Google does not belong to people, it belongs to google. They delete whatever they like. If there is a shared ideology, or seed funding has come from an organisation or person with that ideology, there exists a door to abuses. A move to centralised control should now be obvious to everyone. You can't control 7 billion. You can control 500 million. To me, it looks very much like we are headed in that direction. 

A scholarly article would have to be authored by someone with previously refereed papers on related topics. Prior to this outbreak, the PCR test they are using was never suitable for identifying infection. So why is it now? It uses amplification, identifying genetic material and DOES NOT identify the quantity of microbes. You need thousands of microbes to sicken you. But irrelevant, because the RNA sequence is exactly the same as a lysasome, the material your own body produces to combat ALL ILLNESS. Which means if you have a cold, or flu, or cancer, or heart disease, or stress, or panic, you're gonna test positive. The available info at the start of this pandemic, compared to the info available now, are vastly different. The very fact that ANY opinion is being deleted, anywhere, about anything, is a massive attack on freedoms in its own right. If you are concerned about disinformation, debate it and win. You only click the delete button when the debate will reveal you to be a fucking liar. Parliament is shut you daft cunt, do you know what this means? No scrutiny, subject only to the questions of a bought and paid for media. 

I'm not telling you because I give fuck what happens to you, as far as I am concerned you can fuck off and die with everyone else, I really couldn't give a shit and you deserve it for playing the game. It's too late. Intelligent people, like yourself, are already accepting the horseshit. The official narrative does not stand up to scrutiny. It requires examination. It requires debate. But you will never see it because you already gave consent. 

Do you take a step back and listen to the drivel you write? Try and take an impartial look at what you’re saying.

You expect people to believe an amateur crackpot, his intermediate python skills and a tinpot home made web crawler that has indexed some undisclosed URLs, over world famous experts? 

Crackpot. Compete and utter crackpot.