CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WW3 Which side are all you Trump haters going to be on?

King Billy

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Only a fucking Yank would ever use the phrase 'dumb ass'.

It appears a 'Chip from the States' character is sadly following in his predecessor's shit-trodden shoes or we actually find ourselves in the presence of a burger-snorting, 'more movies than books', semi-literate Trump-fisting oaf who can't hold more than six bottles of cat's piss without chucking up his guts. 

We'll see. 

2-D82-DDF6-F0-CE-45-D6-B4-B6-F02075-A34-

On 11/06/2020 at 11:35, Mrs Roops said:

If anyone believes this pile of cack then they are either blind or delusional. I fail to see how "exposing Obama and Clinton" will make America great again. A productive country at ease with itself is what makes nations great. Expect to see more bunker "inspections"...

Once again you reveal your shit poor knowledge of current affairs. Why am I not surprised?

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Once again you reveal your shit poor knowledge of current affairs. Why am I not surprised?

Your commentary on current affairs must surely be infected by your previous activities in the illegal sex industry.

Were your personal relationships impacted by your involvement in the sex industry?

Did your wife leave you for a masseuse or was your wife a masseuse who left you for another masseuse or a client (punter).

Do you have AIDS?

35 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your commentary on current affairs must surely be infected by your previous activities in the illegal sex industry.

Were your personal relationships impacted by your involvement in the sex industry?

Did your wife leave you for a masseuse or was your wife a masseuse who left you for another masseuse or a client (punter).

Do you have AIDS?

No. No. and No.

Perhaps you might like to answer questions 1 and 3 yourself?

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Do you have AIDS?

Tedious, repetitive, idiotic fucking moron. That’s you that is.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Come now KB, your reputation as a promulgator of fake facts precedes you. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately you have about as much credibility as CNN or perish the thought the BBC when it comes to facts.The only fact I’m seeing is that you are a vindictive, egotistical little Hitler who’s overachieved in life by reaching the dizzy heights of moderator on a forum for cunts. Haven’t you got a firearms training course or an upper management diversity seminar or some other made up fantasy leadership get together to go to? I guess not. Why not just make one up? Or better still why not just fuck off?

Ive been having a look at the clear inconsistencies in your use of the rules to ban certain people. I won’t go on about it as I know that it’s not accidental. Did I tell you to fuck off already? Oh yeah I did. Well fuck Off again then.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unfortunately you have about as much credibility as CNN or perish the thought the BBC when it comes to facts.The only fact I’m seeing is that you are a vindictive, egotistical little Hitler who’s overachieved in life by reaching the dizzy heights of moderator on a forum for cunts. Haven’t you got a firearms training course or an upper management diversity seminar or some other made up fantasy leadership get together to go to? I guess not. Why not just make one up? Or better still why not just fuck off?

Ive been having a look at the clear inconsistencies in your use of the rules to ban certain people. I won’t go on about it as I know that it’s not accidental. Did I tell you to fuck off already? Oh yeah I did. Well fuck Off again then.

Calm down, Quickfire...and untwist your piety knickers whilst you're at it.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down, Quickfire...and untwist your piety knickers whilst your at it.

Yeah you’re right. There’s lots of much more important things to be getting on with today, like remembering the filthy melted Grenfell human candles. That must be a subject that can bring us all together in celebration and joy on this the anniversary. God knows we need something to be happy about, what with the sambos playing up as usual.

Happy Grenfell day mein Fuhrer.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yeah you’re right. There’s lots of much more important things to be getting on with today, like remembering the filthy melted Grenfell human candles. That must be a subject that can bring us all together in celebration and joy on this the anniversary. God knows we need something to be happy about, what with the sambos playing up as usual.

Happy Grenfell day mein Fuhrer.

You’re going to be banned again soon you disgusting specimen.

On 13/06/2020 at 21:47, Ape™️ said:

Do the police know? 

All practising Catholics should be put on a paedo watch list and their movements satellite tracked, setting off a huge siren when within binocular range of schools and playgrounds. The evidence speaks for itself. The organisation is rife with kiddie fiddlers.