CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WW3 Which side are all you Trump haters going to be on?

King Billy

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I should believe everything ‘eavens and other equally unqualified people write about coronavirus... because of the British Empire? 

Noticing corruption or a fishy story needs qualifications? We really are fucked then. 

Best of luck bill, you spack-faced cunt. Hope your considerable forehead will shield you from the horror to come. 

6 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The plan RK, has always been a globalist system with strict controls, preferably with less than 500 million people to monitor. Bill Gates (digital certificate provider, no vaccine, no access) David Rockefella Foundation (Founders of WHO) and a huge network of government placements and unreasonably rich industry chiefs, share an ideology, eugenics. The list is scary. Trump is an enemy of globalism and wholly supports sovereignty. He's the last dissenter in office, and much like Kennedy, only got in because the flow of cash for election campaign was his own. Kennedy warned us this would happen, 'a vast and insidious conspiracy'. 

They need a catalysing event for your consent to control, and were all going to give it. 

Covids RNA sequence is exactly the same as a lysosome, something the body releases during ANY illness to remove waste. 363 Scholarly articles deleted from the internet in the last fortnight at my last count, on this subject and claiming this very thing. This is why every cunt will test positive, because if you are even minorly sick, you will have 'covid'. Basically, you're going to get a vaccine for wellness.

Nice post @King Billy

Bollocks. You've all had too much time stuck in the house with nowt to do other than read conspiracy articles on the Internet. That combined with a stockpile of booze has left the lot of you a bunch of paranoids. 

Any action any western leader will make due to this pandemic will be to save face after once again falling for China's lies during an emergency.

This all works two ways, lads. Maybe it's a western plot to defame the CCP? Maybe the Yanks want to destroy the last successful stronghold of communism? Maybe the Chinks want to destroy Capitalism? What if they deliberately released it? 

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there isn't a possibility of war, but I refuse to believe it will come about due to the heroic Yanks charging into the coughing Chinese horde with Trump in shining armour at its head, swinging a jewelled broadsword majestically as doves fly over his head in slow motion.

I'm simply refusing to believe the narrative from either side, because at the moment all these narratives exist for is to distract from the very real problem that people are dying. Once we get a vaccine or immunity I'll happily indulge, but until then every fucking government, every organization and every health service needs to be told to stop the screeching and get the job done first. 

You're all so scared on becoming mindless, screaming drones that you're turning yourselves into mindless screaming drones. Calm the fuck down, stiffen that upper lip and treat the Yanks like the cunts they are, you pathetic, fawning little fucking spastics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Bollocks. You've all had too much time stuck in the house with nowt to do other than read conspiracy articles on the Internet. That combined with a stockpile of booze has left the lot of you a bunch of paranoids. 

Any action any western leader will make due to this pandemic will be to save face after once again falling for China's lies during an emergency.

This all works two ways, lads. Maybe it's a western plot to defame the CCP? Maybe the Yanks want to destroy the last successful stronghold of communism? Maybe the Chinks want to destroy Capitalism? What if they deliberately released it? 

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there isn't a possibility of war, but I refuse to believe it will come about due to the heroic Yanks charging into the coughing Chinese horde with Trump in shining armour at its head, swinging a jewelled broadsword majestically as doves fly over his head in slow motion.

I'm simply refusing to believe the narrative from either side, because at the moment all these narratives exist for is to distract from the very real problem that people are dying. Once we get a vaccine or immunity I'll happily indulge, but until then every fucking government, every organization and every health service needs to be told to stop the screeching and get the job done first. 

You're all so scared on becoming mindless, screaming drones that you're turning yourselves into mindless screaming drones. Calm the fuck down, stiffen that upper lip and treat the Yanks like the cunts they are, you pathetic, fawning little fucking spastics. 

Jesus RK, we've got a computer programmer on 24 hours news cycle telling us about his expertise on vaccines. BBC actually asking this cunt about his digital certificates for approved movement. His OWN words. The richest man on the planet. That's not conspiracy, that's a fucking plan.

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I should believe everything ‘eavens and other equally unqualified people write about coronavirus... because of the British Empire? 

If I'd known it was this easy to rattle people, Bill, I'd have been posting about China being naturally slimy every fucking day...

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

About 5 or 6 weeks ago I was posting about this Bat Stew Flu which has now paralysed the economic giants of the western world. Many of you dismissed it as no worse than normal influenza, I said there was a recession coming far worse than anything in living memory. That day has come. Oil prices have dropped into negative values, meaning oil producers are now paying oil companies to take their produce. This is a phenomenon never before  seen or even imagined. Interest rates are at zero and really should be below zero, meaning countries can borrow money and pay back less than they’ve borrowed. This is unchartered territory in a capitalist system. It is totally unsustainable and cannot last much longer. The Chinese who have caused this global chaos are playing the propaganda game all over the world by sending PPE and medical supplies to give the impression of being part of the solution, when actually they aren’t only part of the problem, they are the problem and they caused the problem intentionally as their first move to dominate the world. That’s a ridiculous idea and typical conspiracy theory nonsense I hear you say. Really? Well ask yourself one question. Did you see this coming all the while when you were ridiculing Donald Trump and dreaming of the halcyon days of Obama and Bush and Clinton, the architects of the car boot sale which moved huge swathes of industry and sold most of the assets and infrastructure to China and Russia in plain sight and turned a blind eye to the infiltration of every institution including intelligence and law enforcement by enemies of freedom. Britain has played its part in this treason by allowing left wing politicians and academics to openly brainwash two generations into believing that to love your own country is shameful and the correct thinking is to rip up all the rules of civilised society and embrace foreign values and PC ideaology  in front of our own hard won traditions. Thatcher was guilty to a degree but realised her folly towards the end of her leadership, but too late. Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron and May all guilty as fuck globalists and multi culturalists who hid their contempt for everything that made Britain great in the past and sold us down the river. Donald Trump being elected has thrown a spanner in their works and explains the non stop barrage of hatred he’s been subjected to since 2016. Ask yourself what he’s done that makes half the world hate him so much? Not much really. Ask yourself also why previous presidents didn’t have to put up with this? 90% of the media are against him 100% of the time. China realised as soon as Trump took power that the game was up. He stated almost immediately that China’s theft of US intellectual property, their cheap labour costs closing  American industries and their ambitions to become No1 economically and militarily were not going to happen. 

This plague is not an accident. It is an intentional act of war by the CCP and the US is well aware of that fact. They know that they have to get up and running again and immediately and rapidly start the rebalance of their reliance on China  in vital areas of trade, where they have farmed out necessary manufacturing industries to China and allowed themselves to become  reliant on a country which has ambitions to destroy them. 

The bottom line in my opinion is that war is inevitable in the near future. The difference between the phoney wars of the last 50 years is that war with China will not have rules and conventions because China will use any weapons available such as bio, chemical, IT and even nuclear without hesitation  because for them the death of millions means nothing and the CCP know that the game is up. This is their one and only chance. 

The Trump haters and mockers will need to very quickly decide where their loyalties lie and stop the bullshit. Otherwise they are the enemy too and will be the first casualties and rightly so. The extent of their guilt and their part in the treason going back years is something to be dealt with afterwards.

In my opinion, history will judge Obama as the most dishonest, cowardly and inept US president ever. G.W Bush must take some of the blame for the rise of China but most of it happened on Obama's watch as he slapped down centre right  academics as racists who predicted that China's aim was global economic domination at America's expense. For the doubters, just watch the vids in the links below and pay careful attention to where China's growth accelerates....

Not convinced?

1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Jesus RK, we've got a computer programmer on 24 hours news cycle telling us about his expertise on vaccines. BBC actually asking this cunt about his digital certificates for approved movement. His OWN words. The richest man on the planet. That's not conspiracy, that's a fucking plan.

The BBC gets a stiffy over anything involving draconian measures forced upon the population. They literally exist due to draconian measures forced upon the population. Doesn't mean any government would be retarded enough to impose them. Bill Gates is simply a name that gets views - why wouldn't he be on the news shilling his software during a time that everyone is stuck in the house on their computer?

I'll believe this bollocks  when and if something actually happens, until then what good does running around flailing your arms about and shitting your pants do? 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The BBC gets a stiffy over anything involving draconian measures forced upon the population. They literally exist due to draconian measures forced upon the population. Doesn't mean any government would be retarded enough to impose them. Bill Gates is simply a name that gets views - why wouldn't he be on the news shilling his software during a time that everyone is stuck in the house on their computer?

I'll believe this bollocks  when and if something actually happens, until then what good does running around flailing your arms about and shitting your pants do? 

Cant be done without consent mate. Refusal must come BEFORE it happens, but actually you're right. Flailing around is pointless. In fact, it is far too late to do a thing about it.

Bill Gates isn't just a face, he had managed to convince many governments to part with billions of dollars. 

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Dont really care to be frank. But I loathe the likes of Trump with a passion for all that he is. I hope he gets a fatal dose of the covid. Come to that i reckon i'd rather live with the chinese than a bunch of red neck,  gun toting, school shooting, yaaa'll listen up,  yank cunts. 

Besides i've always fancied a bit of chinky snatch. 

Order a take away from your local Mong Kong Garden and when the little yellow man on a moped arrives, answer the door stark bollock naked and ‘snatch’ him off the doorstep. You can have your way with him and have a nice romantic meal with him bound and bleeding from his arse before the police arrive to tazer or hopefully shoot you twenty or thirty times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Interesting isn’t it, that conspiracy threads always attract the site’s intelligentsia and MENSA members, and not the uneducated, raving fucking mentalists of the corner. 

Log in tonight folks when Bill Stickers will be discussing the dangers of staying up after 9PM and listen to his shocking revelation that some people (whose names he can’t remember) have been exceeding the recommended alcohol limit of 1/2 pint of shandy per year. Don’t miss his terrifying true story of someone he doesn’t know who tripped on his own shoelace and almost fell over. Plus, How to tie a  perfect Windsor knot on the bus if you’re late for work in the City.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Every government and system of power has multiple examples of corruption, control by fear and coercive control (in periods), literally for the entirety of civilised existence. Our own country seized half the world without permission. So what the actual fuck are you talking about spacker? Read any history book, about any country, ever.

These are called 'conspiracy theories' today, only because of the way info spreads. It must be controlled and combatted with by dispersing opposing articles, or simply removing all dissenters from view. 

Understood. You’ve read a few Michel Foucault blurbs, well done.

Just because governments use power to coerce and control doesn’t make coronavirus whack job theories valid.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That combined with a stockpile of booze has left the lot of you a bunch of paranoids

Whose been saying this? People have been looking at me funny. There’s someone looking at me now from the house across the road. I know what he’s up to RK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Cant be done without consent mate. Refusal must come BEFORE it happens, but actually you're right. Flailing around is pointless. In fact, it is far too late to do a thing about it.

Bill Gates isn't just a face, he had managed to convince many governments to part with billions of dollars. 

Bill Gates....Now that the US has pulled its funding is the single biggest donor to the WHO.which has played a major role in allowing this pandemic to occur. Bill Gates.....being hailed as the saviour of mankind with promises of a vaccination for everyone. (18 months from now). How many people will die before then? Bill Gates.....The Microsoft billionaire who has access to billions of homes, smartphones and workplaces, including military and governments which use Microsoft products.

Bill Gates..... Yeah, he seems OK nothing to worry about there. 

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Bill Gates....Now that the US has pulled its funding is the single biggest donor to the WHO.which has played a major role in allowing this pandemic to occur. Bill Gates.....being hailed as the saviour of mankind with promises of a vaccination for everyone. (18 months from now). How many people will die before then? Bill Gates.....The Microsoft billionaire who has access to billions of homes, smartphones and workplaces, including military and governments which use Microsoft products.

Bill Gates..... Yeah, he seems OK nothing to worry about there. 

One of the reasons I stopped using Windows was because it helped spread viruses.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

My thoughts are that a lot of countries will take manufacturing back in house .. especially the likes of medical equipment, drugs and garments. It is also likely that countries will re-establish heavy industries and with a reduction in pollution from road traffic etc you might also see a small scale re-emergence of coal for power generation and for the steel industry. All this will have serious effect on the Chinese (and Indian economy) and at some point they will start look at what we owe them and try to call in the debt .. this will be in several years time by which time Trump will be out of the picture but the yanks will again take to the streets and in due course elect a gung-ho leader who they think will sort those yellow men out .. that is when if ever WW3 will kick off. At that point North Korea will decide that this is their chance to hit back at the USA and there will be a nuclear version of Pearl Harbor just to stir things up even more.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eventually there will. Human nature mate. The Cold War doesn’t settle anything, just delays things and adjusts strengths and weaknesses before conflict eventually  decides it or one side becomes so weak like the Soviet’s did because the people refused to be slaves any longer. That will be Chinas problem most likely. A country the size of China can’t keep their citizens in the dark ages any more. The genies already out  of the bottle and the CCPs existence depends on the people having an ever improving standard of living and a constant relaxing of the control of the state. Without the worldwide trade they’ve got used to their economy will go backwards and the CCP will eventually lose their grip on the population. The Chinks are at a crossroads in their future right now and they know it. 

For once I slightly agree with you. @Roadkill has already alluded to this but China's attitude to public information regarding the virus is eerily similar to the way the USSR handled the Chernobyl disaster. Initially the local communist party tried to keep Moscow in the dark as to the true extent of the problem. The scale of the problem meant that the politburo took control of situation which was so large that they had to inform not only its own citizens but also the rest of the world. Premier Gorbachev would later ruefully state that it wasn't the cold war or the masses clamouring for democracy that did in the USSR, it was Chernobyl. Soviet Citizens finally twigged that Russia wasn't the technological behemoth that soviet propaganda had made it out to be, it also laid bare the culture of official secrecy and inefficiency. 

So, will the same constitutional sea-change happen to China? That remains a possibility rather than a probability.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Dont really care to be frank. But I loathe the likes of Trump with a passion for all that he is. I hope he gets a fatal dose of the covid. Come to that i reckon i'd rather live with the chinese than a bunch of red neck,  gun toting, school shooting, yaaa'll listen up,  yank cunts. 

Besides i've always fancied a bit of chinky snatch. 

No cunt on here would either. He's the son of a dog faced whore. You're ok in my book, Jo'SP. 

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

For once I slightly agree with you. @Roadkill has already alluded to this but China's attitude to public information regarding the virus is eerily similar to the way the USSR handled the Chernobyl disaster. Initially the local communist party tried to keep Moscow in the dark as to the true extent of the problem. The scale of the problem meant that the politburo took control of situation which was so large that they had to inform not only its own citizens but also the rest of the world. Premier Gorbachev would later ruefully state that it wasn't the cold war or the masses clamouring for democracy that did in the USSR, it was Chernobyl. Soviet Citizens finally twigged that Russia wasn't the technological behemoth that soviet propaganda had made it out to be, it also laid bare the culture of official secrecy and inefficiency. 

So, will the same constitutional sea-change happen to China? That remains a possibility rather than a probability.

… as so too would it be our attitude, if we'd left the fridge door open. No cunt's gonna 'admit' to it, are they? 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

… as so too would it be our attitude, if we'd left the fridge door open. No cunt's gonna 'admit' to it, are they? 

We don't know that as a fact. It wouldn't be nearly as likely for a disaster like Chernobyl or bat flu to be covered up successfully in a Capitalist country - we have a lot more accountability in regards to our governments than Communist ones do. We have free press and genuine elections and a healthy scepticism for our governments, not to mention health and safety laws that would never allow for the existence of wet markets in public places.

If it did happen it would only be a matter of time before the truth came to light anyway - there'd be no point in covering it up, just as there's no point for China to cover it up apart from the fact they're starting to believe their own self aggrandising bollocks - it'll all come to light in the years to come.