CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WW3 Which side are all you Trump haters going to be on?

King Billy

6 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

I'm going to be on Trumps side, and if any of you faggots want the freedom to buy air jordans and assault rifles then you should be too.

The Donald is wiping the floor with all these cunts. They’ve tried everything, Russian collusion hoax, impeachment hoax, sex scandal hoaxes and 3 1/2 years of fake news and he’s soaked it all up and laughed at them. The American economy is already bouncing back far quicker than anyone expected, or hoped if you’re a Democrat. As I’ve said on here many times I’m a big fan of Donald Trump and he’s going to make America great again  by exposing Obama and Clinton as the traitors and crooks they are. It’s a done deal.

Guest Monaco Slim
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It started on 4chan. Nuff said.

new-version-of-solar-system-with-flat-ea

If you don't think the world is flat then you're clearly a dumb ass who probably thinks evolution is real, the big bang, space & dinosaurs.

4 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

If you don't think the world is flat then you're clearly a dumb ass who probably thinks evolution is real, the big bang, space & dinosaurs.

Nikki Minaj’s legs are made of wood and her butt is 85% concrete. I can’t prove that but I know it’s true.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The Donald is wiping the floor with all these cunts. They’ve tried everything, Russian collusion hoax, impeachment hoax, sex scandal hoaxes and 3 1/2 years of fake news and he’s soaked it all up and laughed at them. The American economy is already bouncing back far quicker than anyone expected, or hoped if you’re a Democrat. As I’ve said on here many times I’m a big fan of Donald Trump and he’s going to make America great again  by exposing Obama and Clinton as the traitors and crooks they are. It’s a done deal.

With american politics its always just two sides of the same coin.

Want some nightmare fuel?

dave-macdowell-macdowellstudio.jpg?resiz

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Her cunny is made of chocolate. 

You know I’m more than fond of you bend, but you’ve got to be the thickest little maggot known to man. Who’d have thought the best thing on here would be eric fucking Cuntman? 

Edited by Frank
Gyps I’ve quoted you in error. I’m out of my mind. How are you?
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

You know I’m more than fond of you bend, but you’ve got to be the thickest little maggot known to man. Who’d have thought the best thing on here would be eric fucking Cuntman? 

Honestly Frank. How would you rate your comeback on a scale of 0 to 10? 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

If anyone believes this pile of cack then they are either blind or delusional. I fail to see how "exposing Obama and Clinton" will make America great again. A productive country at ease with itself is what makes nations great. Expect to see more bunker "inspections"...

17 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

And ironically this is what your mum cooks you for tea- dinosaurs of the turkey variety served with alphabety spaghetti in your Thundercats bowl

Spacker

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Frank said:

14 hours ago, Frank said:

It ain’t great bill. I’ll give it another go in the morning. I’ve been poorly. 

Double idiot

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And ironically this is what your mum cooks you for tea- dinosaurs of the turkey variety served with alphabety spaghetti in your Thundercats bowl

Spacker

22 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

If you don't think the world is flat then you're clearly a dumb ass who probably thinks evolution is real, the big bang, space & dinosaurs.

Only a fucking Yank would ever use the phrase 'dumb ass'.

It appears a 'Chip from the States' character is sadly following in his predecessor's shit-trodden shoes or we actually find ourselves in the presence of a burger-snorting, 'more movies than books', semi-literate Trump-fisting oaf who can't hold more than six bottles of cat's piss without chucking up his guts. 

We'll see. 

• Like 1