CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kim Jong-unwell

Roadkill

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A young Stickers?

I'm writing his biography for the open corner. You're not far off Bill. Be done in a week or so. Is he northern? Might add a little flair. 

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I sincerely hope the slitty-eyed fat shitpig is currently suffering the beginnings of the most painful, prolonged and horrific death possible. My only potential regret is that he'll escape being lynched, Gaddafi-style, though contraction of COVID-19 or a thoroughly good bout of sepsis would be a most welcome addition. Fingers crossed.

I personally hope he gets something that makes all his hair fall out first. Should be quite amusing to see, but no less ridiculous than his current Elite Singles profile.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I personally hope he gets something that makes all his hair fall out first. Should be quite amusing to see, but no less ridiculous than his current Elite Singles profile.

The lack of any denials from North Korea itself is interesting. I can imagine all their little generals scurrying to and fro like ants that that have discovered that their queen has died and not knowing what to do as they can't work how who will succeed him and whether they will be in favour with the new leader knowing that if they aren't that they will end up being dispatched in the same way that he disposed of his uncle.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The lack of any denials from North Korea itself is interesting. I can imagine all their little generals scurrying to and fro like ants that that have discovered that their queen has died and not knowing what to do as they can't work how who will succeed him and whether they will be in favour with the new leader knowing that if they aren't that they will end up being dispatched in the same way that he disposed of his uncle.

As I've pointed out earlier; IMO theres fuck all wrong with him. He hasn't been in the news so this is where he gets the world to know he's still here. They published the bullshit that N Korea had zero covid cases but here we are, the supreme leader gets it. As Frank would say "Bollocks, didn't happen". 

Guest Bernard Fuck
16 hours ago, King Billy said:

A young Stickers?

It's his birthday portrait, the toy in the kinder egg wasn't what he was expecting. By way of recompense he did get a signed photo of Lena Zavarone to look up to.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep. Though he probably owns the copyright.

raw

Well, considering his reaction to his previous trial with the Anti-Rickets jab, I cannot for the life of me see Shitlicker5000 stepping forward to volunteer his left arm for a shot of the Covid-Repellent Vaccine, though I wouldn't put it past him. I mean, the £600+ pay-out for undergoing the procedure is more than yer average Northern degenerate could possibly earn in a lifetime.    

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As I've pointed out earlier; IMO theres fuck all wrong with him. He hasn't been in the news so this is where he gets the world to know he's still here. They published the bullshit that N Korea had zero covid cases but here we are, the supreme leader gets it. As Frank would say "Bollocks, didn't happen". 

If there's any country in the world ready to deal with chink flu then its North Korea. A nation of automatons who do exactly as they're told to via state media, or else. If any cases are found a scorched earth policy in a 10km radius will control any spread. The stupid cunts will happily stand to attention outside their front doors as the entire village gets napalmed on the orders of the great leader. 

On 22/04/2020 at 13:21, Dawn Chorus said:

They are busy applying make up to the cooling corpse, as we speak. It goes without saying that a large gallery of "healthy" pics of the super god will soon be available to the world media.

On 22/04/2020 at 13:21, Dawn Chorus said:

His sister's next in line isn't it? 

By all accounts she's a bigger cunt then he is.

On 21/04/2020 at 19:41, 'eavensabove said:

Is he about to answer a starter for 10 on Universally Challenged? 

No, he just eaten 'ten starters' on the Chinky Chippy menu, next comes the ten main courses, followed by the ten doggy bags to take back to his flat for when he's watching x-factor!