Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

Apparently the fat little shit has had open heart surgery and taken a wobbler for being a fat little shit in a country filled with starving people. Pity.

Also, who says Fox News aren't equal opportunities - they have a spacker reading the news for fuck sake.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Apparently the fat little shit has had open heart surgery and taken a wobbler for being a fat little shit in a country filled with starving people. Pity.

Also, who says Fox News aren't equal opportunities - they have a spacker reading the news for fuck sake.

Is that the Michelin Man sneaking up behind him? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Apparently the fat little shit has had open heart surgery and taken a wobbler for being a fat little shit in a country filled with starving people. Pity.

Also, who says Fox News aren't equal opportunities - they have a spacker reading the news for fuck sake.

Is he about to answer a starter for 10 on Universally Challenged? 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking brilliant. Hope he dies a slow and painful death.

Im sure @King Billy will be along shortly to explain how he’s actually a misunderstood genius like Trump.

That  trumptwats facial expression always looks like his arsehole has healed up .. here's hoping 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking brilliant. Hope he dies a slow and painful death.

Im sure @King Billy will be along shortly to explain how he’s actually a misunderstood genius like Trump.

Bill I'm worried about you, social distancing in a house with shared amenities, I know you have your very own door but stay safe.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking brilliant. Hope he dies a slow and painful death.

Im sure @King Billy will be along shortly to explain how he’s actually a misunderstood genius like Trump.

MAKE STICKERS GREAT AGAIN

Tremendous, really tremendous.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It'll be beautiful, we're in great shape.

Eric’s noticeable by his absence RK. Hope he’s OK. I’ve been people watching today and a lot of the cunts walking along my road look completely fucking mental. They’re probably just going a bit cuckoo but this shits only just starting. There’s weeks more of it to look forward to.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I sincerely hope the slitty-eyed fat shitpig is currently suffering the beginnings of the most painful, prolonged and horrific death possible. My only potential regret is that he'll escape being lynched, Gaddafi-style, though contraction of COVID-19 or a thoroughly good bout of sepsis would be a most welcome addition. Fingers crossed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eric’s noticeable by his absence RK. Hope he’s OK. I’ve been people watching today and a lot of the cunts walking along my road look completely fucking mental. They’re probably just going a bit cuckoo but this shits only just starting. There’s weeks more of it to look forward to.

Iv'e heard nothing but shouting, and from the respectable neighbours. Need a murder round here, you know, something to really cheer me up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I sincerely hope the slitty eyed fat shitpig is currently suffering the beginnings of the most painful, prolonged and horrific death possible. My only potential regret is that he'll escape being lynched, Gaddafi-style, though contraction of COVID-19 or a thoroughly good bout of sepsis would be a most welcome addition. Fingers crossed.

One of his family will just take over as the dopey cunts operate a monarchial system to replace the supreme leader. Another fat authoritarian Kim fucker will take his place to scenes of mass celebration. After the mass grief has finished for Rocket man of course. Nothing will or can change there.  Nuke the lot of them I say. They might enjoy it. I know I will if it’s televised.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Iv'e heard nothing but shouting, and from the respectable neighbours. Need a murder round here, you know, something to really cheer me up.

Go round to Stickers house if you feel the need to vent your spleen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Iv'e heard nothing but shouting, and from the respectable neighbours. Need a murder round here, you know, something to really cheer me up.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One of his family will just take over as the dopey cunts operate a monarchial system to replace the supreme leader. Another fat authoritarian Kim fucker will take his place to scenes of mass celebration. After the mass grief has finished for Rocket man of course. Nothing will or can change there.  Nuke the lot of them I say. They might enjoy it. I know I will if it’s televised.

See the source image

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image

Rocket Mans dad the previous President Kim Jung Il played his one and only ever round of golf in  1994 at Pongyang golf course and hit 11 holes in one from 18 holes played.This was confirmed by journalists who witnessed it. That’s good enough for me. He must have been some player.lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...