CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Years ago the Dr was god. If the Dr told you not to do that because it's not healthy, you did what you were told. Now cunts coming through the door argue with you because "I read it in google".

Don’t call Roops a cunt.

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Judging by your emotional response, I suspect you'll have a stroke before me. If I were you, I'd start stocking up on tena pads now. Me and the better half have a fully comp private healthcare plan as I refuse to be at the mercy of a bunch of NHS narcissists who think every national insurance payer should kiss their arse for simply doing their job. 

Well good for you. When the Covid eventually gets you, why not kick and scream at the ambulance crew that you’re private, see where it gets you. In the UK, private healthcare is an excellent way for orthopaedic surgeons to pay their kids’ school fees, nothing more. It won’t save you.

Instead you’ll end your days propped up in a Victorian 4 bed bay, your call bell just out of reach, yelling for an exasperated Nurse to fetch you an Earl Grey because you’ve paid your taxes. Bitter, entitled cunts like you -who all seem to know Matt Hancock personally - quickly get labelled as trouble by all and sundry, and if the other patients don’t beat you to death in the night then the C. diff slipped into in the semolina will get you. Otherwise highly skilled Junior doctors will, mystifyingly, take four or five attempts to get a grey cannula into you, apologising profusely, perhaps considering the dorsal vein of your penis as a last resort, before announcing loudly that a butterfly needle would be tight for room. 

Really not sensible to openly despise Nurses. I suggest you shut up and pay your no doubt massive taxes. Standby for a big tax rise to give them a pay rise, while you’re at it. There’s a good chap. Maybe we can clap for you one day. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well good for you. When the Covid eventually gets you, why not kick and scream at the ambulance crew that you’re private, see where it gets you. In the UK, private healthcare is an excellent way for orthopaedic surgeons to pay their kids’ school fees, nothing more. It won’t save you.

Instead you’ll end your days propped up in a Victorian 4 bed bay, your call bell just out of reach, yelling for an exasperated Nurse to fetch you an Earl Grey because you’ve paid your taxes. Bitter, entitled cunts like you -who all seem to know Matt Hancock personally - quickly get labelled as trouble by all and sundry, and if the other patients don’t beat you to death in the night then the C. diff slipped into in the semolina will get you. Otherwise highly skilled Junior doctors will, mystifyingly, take four or five attempts to get a grey cannula into you, apologising profusely, perhaps considering the dorsal vein of your penis as a last resort, before announcing loudly that a butterfly needle would be tight for room. 

Really not sensible to openly despise Nurses. I suggest you shut up and pay your no doubt massive taxes. Standby for a big tax rise to give them a pay rise, while you’re at it. There’s a good chap. Maybe we can clap for you one day. 

As I've been required to take advantage of my private healthcare benefits 3 times in 7 years, I can confirm that my experience so far has been somewhat different. Also, I don't despise nurses, I despise the entitled cunts within the NHS who regard it as some sort of modern deity that must be worshipped under threat of social media shaming and medical malpractice should you ever fall into their hands instead of shutting the fuck up and behaving with some professional dignity. The scenario you describe merely reinforces my contempt for these types and I'll be more than happy to have a little dance and post it on a Chinese government owned social media site should they die of the chinky plague.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

As I've been required to take advantage of my private healthcare benefits 3 times in 7 years, I can confirm that my experience so far has been somewhat different. Also, I don't despise nurses, I despise the entitled cunts within the NHS who regard it as some sort of modern deity that must be worshipped under threat of social media shaming and medical malpractice should you ever fall into their hands instead of shutting the fuck up and behaving with some professional dignity. The scenario you describe merely reinforces my contempt for these types and I'll be more than happy to have a little dance and post it on a Chinese government owned social media should they die of the chinky plague.

Right you are. Nothing much else to be said. If you can just throw some crumbs down from your table occasionally, I’m sure they’d be grateful for the milk of human kindness with which you are so clearly well stocked.

I’m quite surprised you need private healthcare at all really, could you not have just hung about the Doctor’s Mess for five months or so and done a medical degree by osmosis, as is your usual learning method? 

You’ll no doubt thrive on the Brave New Corner, you seem to have a full compliment of the required views and rhetorical weapons at your disposal. Like I said, not much else to say.

I miss Brony Keith. Gone to the Dogs etc. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Right you are. Nothing much else to be said. If you can just throw some crumbs down from your table occasionally, I’m sure they’d be grateful for the milk of human kindness with which you are so clearly well stocked.

I’m quite surprised you need private healthcare at all really, could you not have just hung about the Doctor’s Mess for five months or so and done a medical degree by osmosis, as is your usual learning method? 

You’ll no doubt thrive on the Brave New Corner, you seem to have a full compliment of the required views and rhetorical weapons at your disposal. Like I said, not much else to say.

I miss Brony Keith. Gone to the Dogs etc. 

You don't know shit about me so stick your half baked assumptions up your arse. I don't claim to have a degree in anything but as with most people, I find it easy to improve my knowledge on a particular subject simply through observation, research and asking the experts. I don't claim to have any medical expertise but I'm pretty sure I could gain substantially more insight if I was working in a hospital everyday for 5 months and a doctor was happy to accommodate my curiosity over a chicken salad sandwich.

You're typical of the lefty pricks who've poisoned everyday life in this country, reducing it to a crime ridden shithole in the name of political correctness fit only for ignorant savages from the third world that you love so much. I would guess that you're the type of cunt who sends hate mail to soldier's widows because their deceased husband oppressed "innocent civilians" who happened to be firing their AK-47 at him.

You virtue signalling cunts have got some hard years ahead of you because the majority of British society are sick to death of your kind and your pitiful temper tantrums when you don't get your own way.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

As I've been required to take advantage of my private healthcare benefits 3 times in 7 years,

You must be very unhealthy. I went for a period of just short of 12 years without seeing a medical practitioner of any kind, I was still of course paying my NHS contributions and into a private fund .. not once did I begrudge the payments to either  .. are you on the old "rock n' roll"?

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

You don't know shit about me so stick your half baked assumptions up your arse. I don't claim to have a degree in anything but as with most people, I find it easy to improve my knowledge on a particular subject simply through observation, research and asking the experts. I don't claim to have any medical expertise but I'm pretty sure I could gain substantially more insight if I was working in a hospital everyday for 5 months and a doctor was happy to accommodate my curiosity over a chicken salad sandwich.

You're typical of the lefty pricks who've poisoned everyday life in this country, reducing it to a crime ridden shithole in the name of political correctness fit only for ignorant savages from the third world that you love so much. I would guess that you're the type of cunt who sends hate mail to soldier's widows because their deceased husband oppressed "innocent civilians" who happened to be firing their AK-47 at him.

You virtue signalling cunts have got some hard years ahead of you because the majority of British society are sick to death of your kind and your pitiful temper tantrums when you don't get your own way.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the future of Britain. No degree, but thinks five minutes over a sandwich and he’ll get by. Bizarrely militaristic, gun obsessed, and prone to flag-clutching defence of “our boys”, which is frankly so homoerotic it would give Julian Clary nightmares. Universally angry at a presynaptic level. Immigrants, the EU, Blacks, Scots, trade unions and lefties of all shades, all wrong, all sucking at the teet of Mother England. Academics and intellectuals, all useless pricks. Prone to bullshit conspiracy revelations because, of course, the hated mainstream media can’t be trusted. And naturally, a stunning personal commercial success with all the trappings of wealth, which only serves as validation for a reactionary world view. Like I said, you’ll fit right in round here until Wetherspoons is back open and you’re back with the only people you like. Pitiful. 

If you’d been around for more than five fucking minutes you’d know there are several gaping holes in your line of ad hominem shite, but there you go. I can’t be arsed anymore. Enjoy the “crime ridden shithole” pal, I’m off for a sundowner to prepare for these hard years ahead you mention. Wanker. 

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You must be very unhealthy. I went for a period of just short of 12 years without seeing a medical practitioner of any kind, I was still of course paying my NHS contributions and into a private fund .. not once did I begrudge the payments to either  .. are you on the old "rock n' roll"?

I suffered a work related injury about 10 years ago and then aggravated it a few years later while trying to relive my misspent youth as an adrenaline junkie. NHS couldn't fix it after 3 years of being shunted from one department to another so went private and problem was sorted after very little waiting time and two ops. Had to go back in again last year after misbehaving while on holiday but no worries since. I don't begrudge paying into the NHS because there's no such thing as a private A&E but I do resent the lefty activists who've infiltrated it that don't give a fuck about patient care and are purely interested in using it as platform for their political views. The fake PPE shortage being a case in point.

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the future of Britain. No degree, but thinks five minutes over a sandwich and he’ll get by. Bizarrely militaristic, gun obsessed, and prone to flag-clutching defence of “our boys”, which is frankly so homoerotic it would give Julian Clary nightmares. Universally angry at a presynaptic level. Immigrants, the EU, Blacks, Scots, trade unions and lefties of all shades, all wrong, all sucking at the teet of Mother England. Academics and intellectuals, all useless pricks. Prone to bullshit conspiracy revelations because, of course, the hated mainstream media can’t be trusted. And naturally, a stunning personal commercial success with all the trappings of wealth, which only serves as validation for a reactionary world view. Like I said, you’ll fit right in round here until Wetherspoons is back open and you’re back with the only people you like. Pitiful. 

If you’d been around for more than five fucking minutes you’d know there are several gaping holes in your line of ad hominem shite, but there you go. I can’t be arsed anymore. Enjoy the “crime ridden shithole” pal, I’m off for a sundowner to prepare for these hard years ahead you mention. Wanker. 

So fuck off then, fuckoff to instafaggot and genuflect there for likez 'n' feels 'n' stuff with the rest of the leftist shitters who'd sell us all out just for some virtue signal hot points. Go on, get fucked and take the rest of your pantywaist comrades with you.

The future of Britain is right wing and the sooner the fucking better.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I bet you're getting one fucker of a nosebleed on that high horse of yours. I learned my craft through hard work and reading countless tech manuals just like any other tradesman. Just because I didn't suck some university tutor's dick in return for a piece of paper that's worth nothing more than an A-level was 25 years ago, doesn't mean I can't read between the lines and call out the so called intellectuals who's knowledge of the real world doesn't stretch beyond their sheltered existence financed by mummy and daddy's bank account.

The reason MSM isn't trusted anymore is because it's been corrupted by the left. The BBC and Channel 4 openly advocate discrimination against white people and any other fucker who doesn't admire Lenin. You only have to look at their Brexit coverage! Remainers were given twice as much airtime as leavers without selective editing and hostile interviewing techniques. Or how about climate change? Extinction rebellion were given an enthusiastic welcome while engaging in criminal activity intended to disrupt ordinary people's working lives because they wanted some attention for their crackpot demands for the environment that would transport the country back to the fucking middle ages while anyone who disagreed with them was treated as a mass murderer who wanted to poison everybody's children.

I've got nothing against the Scots, I just find it perplexing that a political party like the SNP which openly engages in discrimination toward people from other parts of the UK are not condemned to the same degree as the BNP. I don't dislike black people or any other race as long as they uphold traditional British values, work hard and don't attempt to terraform this country into a stinking abattoir similar to that from which many of their forefathers originate. Everything I have, I've earned through my graft and no lefty ponce is going to tell me that I owe a bunch of lazy freeloading immigrants fuck all because they bleed the benefits system dry while British born and bred pensioners have to finance their own care by selling their homes.

I love the occasional pint in Wetherspoons, it tends to be free of self loathing scum like you! Fuck off!

• Like 2

Guest Monaco Slim

Corona virus is fake, anyone who practices faggot shit like "social distancing" washing your hands every 5 minutes or wearing face masks is a fucking faggot and a stupid ignorant cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

Corona virus is fake, anyone who practices faggot shit like "social distancing" washing your hands every 5 minutes or wearing face masks is a fucking faggot and a stupid ignorant cunt

You pitiful fool. 

Guest Monaco Slim
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You pitiful fool. 

keep paying your BBC tv licence and spending your retirement on toilet roll, you're a true orwell 1984 citizen you programmed faggot.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

keep paying your BBC tv licence and spending your retirement on toilet roll, you're a true orwell 1984 citizen you programmed faggot.

Is your arse jealous of the amount of shit that comes out your mouth? Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents for example, Mongo. Just carry on supporting bacteria, its the only culture you'll ever have, and just remember this: I don't do battle with the unarmed, you twatsliced flid.

FUCK

OFF 

Guest judgetwi
On 24/04/2020 at 11:07, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m surprised you two don’t get on. 

We don’t get on because somebody who comes on here bragging about how rich they are and then starts crying about poor people smells of shit to me. A bit like you in fact.

What an absolute eye opener last nights BBC Panorama was. Revealing the scandalous behaviour of Boris’s governments total failure to get a grip of the Yellow fever outbreak and the true anger of various brave hero NHS doctors and nurses and other professionals who’ve been forced to reluctantly speak out about the governments incompetence. This is what the BBC do best. Top drawer investigative journalism.most viewers would be thinking.Mmmm. But really what they were watching was a dishonest and disgusting hatchet job on the Tory government by the taxpayer funded British Fraudcasting Cabal. 

Almost every person interviewed was a Labour Party activist or self confessed leftie on social media. I can’t be bothered to list them all but there were at least 6 of them and  Panorama who’ve made  some outstanding documentaries in the past should be ashamed of themselves and asked to explain their deceit and outright fake news agenda. The majority of their interviewees were provided to the program makers by one man, a cunt by the name of Nigel Flanagan, who describes himself on twitter as a worldwide union organiser (whatever the fuck that is), Communist and Yorkshireman with proud Scouse tendencies. The stupid twittermong cunt couldn’t help himself and tweeted how he’d put Panorama in touch with loads of people who wouldn’t let them down. And they all duly obliged. When this plague has passed and things start to get back to normal the BBC should be dispatched to the mortuary as a matter of urgency, along with any pretence of normal relations with China, the WHO and the EU. If tens of thousands of our people dying unnecessarily don’t give our politicians the boot up the arse they’ve deserved for years then they will pay a heavy price and the Bat flu will seem like a mild dose of hay fever compared to what will come from the population.

• Like 3

And the BBC seem to think it's okay to send the humanoid zippy character that is Ross Kemp into frontline hospital zones to watch people dying and spread a bit more of the bat-flu around. Cunts of the highest order. And the most convincing thing that Zippy's ever done was Extras, in fact I bet even Eric would be able to kick shit out of him without his usual arsenal of weapons.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

What an absolute eye opener last nights BBC Panorama was. Revealing the scandalous behaviour of Boris’s governments total failure to get a grip of the Yellow fever outbreak and the true anger of various brave hero NHS doctors and nurses and other professionals who’ve been forced to reluctantly speak out about the governments incompetence. This is what the BBC do best. Top drawer investigative journalism.most viewers would be thinking.Mmmm. But really what they were were watching was a dishonest and disgusting hatchet job on the Tory government by the taxpayer funded British Fraudcasting Cabal. 

Almost every person interviewed was a Labour Party activist or self confessed leftie on social media. I can’t be bothered to list them all but there were at least 6 of them and  Panorama who’ve made  some outstanding documentaries in the past should be ashamed of themselves and asked to explain their deceit and outright fake news agenda. The majority of their interviewees were provided to the program makers by one man, a cunt by the name of Nigel Flanagan, who describes himself on twitter as a worldwide union organiser (whatever the fuck that is), Communist and Yorkshireman with proud Scouse tendencies. The stupid twittermong cunt couldn’t help himself and tweeted how he’d put Panorama in touch with loads of people who wouldn’t let them down. And they all duly obliged. When this plague has passed and things start to get back to normal the BBC should be dispatched to the mortuary as a matter of urgency, along with any pretence of normal relations with China, the WHO and the EU. If tens of thousands of our people dying unnecessarily don’t give our politicians the boot up the arse they’ve deserved for years then they will pay a heavy price and the Bat flu will seem like a mild dose of hay fever compared to what will come from the population.

You would have thought Panorama would've learned its lesson by now. I recall reading several months ago that they were forced to fire John Sweeney after 17 years as one of its lead journos for conspiring with hard left activists to do a stitch up piece on Tommy Robinson and bigging up the IRA.

Like you said, Panorama have made some cutting edge documentaries over the years but now it's just a platform for foaming at the mouth Tory hating class warfare nutcases pushing a Marxist agenda, so called environmentalists with financial ties to the fake clean energy market and white hating terrorist fanboys. Whenever Panorama puts out something on race it uses Hope not hate as the main source for its research but not once have I seen anyone from the Henry Jackson society allowed to present a counter argument to their bullshit. The same goes for Brexit when it gave extensive on screen interview time to the French president, Michel Barnier and pro EU Tories but used stock footage of Brexiteers accompanied with sarcastic narration followed by scornful rebuttals by bootlicking cunts who've made lucrative careers from the EU.

Have no doubt that the BBC is going to pump out endless anti Tory crap for the next couple of years in an attempt to pin the chinky flu on Boris who will be portrayed as a modern style Nero who fiddled at Chequers as brave doctors and nurses combated Covid 19 with nothing a polythene bag and a bicycle pump while the penny pinching NHS procurement managers will be wheeled in front of camera all teary eyed to give their accounts of how they tirelessly pleaded with the evil government for more PPE to add to that which they already had in their stores.

When the world returns to a degree of normality, I predict Boris will re-embark on his relentless pursuit to force the BBC into the real world where it can no longer spew out partisan political propaganda insulated from the competitive market by the licence fee payer and in my opinion, it can't come a moment too soon.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And the BBC seem to think it's okay to send the humanoid zippy character that is Ross Kemp into frontline hospital zones to watch people dying and spread a bit more of the bat-flu around. Cunts of the highest order. And the most convincing thing that Zippy's ever done was Extras, in fact I bet even Eric would be able to kick shit out of him without his usual arsenal of weapons.

Odious cunt of the highest order. Lolloping around like a Jimmy Somerville tribute act with special needs pointing out to the incredibly stupid British public what doctors and nurses do in hospitals. Well who’d have guessed it? Television for frogspawn and very thick frogspawn at that. 

Phil Mitchell is another cartoon character cunt and I insist on both’s immediate death. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've always wondered who he reminded me of...

thumb.RossZippy.png