CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A silver lining has materialised from all this doom and gloom, Piers Morgan has had to have a Covid test because he's feeling unwell. Let's all pray for him, and I mean that the stupid cunt gets an express trip to meet Old Nick.

How come he gets to be tested when every other cunt gets told to stay indoors and die?

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How come he gets to be tested when every other cunt gets told to stay indoors and die?

You've got me there. And, I don't reckon Piers has any trouble with other people social distancing themselves from him. I feel uncomfortably close to the cunt if I'm watching BBC2 or Channel 4 in the morning.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You've got me there. And, I don't reckon Piers has any trouble with other people social distancing themselves from him. I feel uncomfortably close to the cunt if I'm watching BBC2 or Channel 4 in the morning.

He always looks just a little bit "orange" and "shiny" to me.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan (PSPM) One of the most vilest of cretins known to man. DWF being the other one. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If and when society breaks down there'll be a mass rush by millions to hunt this wanker down and beat him to death with cricket bats coated in dog shit and tertiary Ebola 

• Like 2

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If and when society breaks down there'll be a mass rush by millions to hunt this wanker down and beat him to death with cricket bats coated in dog shit and tertiary Ebola 

They'll be disappointed. I'm camped right outside his house. No cricket bat though, have a dumbbell with welded spikes.

Let's try some psycho analysis with the following question that even Punkape can answer,

You've got to bum fuck one person to save the planet and your choice is either Jeremy Corbyn or Piers Morgan?

(You can pick both if you want Punky.)

The planet can fuck off.

• Like 1

Let's try some psycho analysis with the following question that even Punkape can answer,

You've got to bum fuck one person to save the planet and your choice is either Jeremy Corbyn or Piers Morgan?

Pervert and ill educated oik.

Another “chips with everything” cretin who keeps pink ferrets for outings to lugubrious louche clubs in run down city centres....

lol.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The planet can fuck off.

Makes "Crisis on Infinite Earths" look like a kiddy's four-piece jigsaw puzzle.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I see that George Jennie Formby has resigned at general secretary of the Labour Party.

Is she cleaning windows? 

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'd do piers up the shitter but (no pun intended) with an industrial hammer drill with a core cutter attachment wrapped in razor wire and bad AIDS. I'd then strangle Cor Bin with my little finger and use him as compost for mrs peckers Marispipers, make chips our of them and feed them to Abbott-O-Sarus

fuck off 

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Holly Willoughby please.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Or just leaning on the lamp post  waiting for "trade".

They got rid of the ukulele, but there's no need now to banjo cox. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/04/2020 at 21:52, King Billy said:

large.1420ACC1-1435-453C-A46A-024E2E074815.jpeg.683277afe89da09d60ab221714b5a5e1.jpeg‘This is Professor Emily Cousens who teaches at Oxford Brooke, part of Oxford Uni where human trials are ongoing of the hopefully first vaccine for bat flu. I’m probably giving the game away slightly if I tell you that she teaches vulnerability and gender studies at Oxford and also at the LSE. Anyone of sane mind would imagine that she would be hoping her colleagues, even though they are actually qualified in a real profession, unlike her PC WOKE nonsensical job description, success in their efforts.Well imagine again because this sack of shite wrote an article in the Huffington Post this week entitled “I teach at Oxford, but I don’t want it to win the Coronavirus vaccine race.”

She then writes. “If my university is the first to develop the vaccine, im worried it will be used to fulfil its political, patriotic function as proof of British excellence.” She goes on to say basically that it’s more important to concentrate on the real issue, that being ‘Bad Boris’ and ‘Good China’, in fact good every country except Britain and the USA. Basically this fucking moron writes that White Male Culture shaming is more important than saving millions of lives possibly. And the thought of Britain being applauded for saving lives would only serve to cover up the far more important issues of the moment i.e. the failures and mistakes of Boris Johnson’s government in dealing with the pandemic.

I assume therefore that her strange but obviously strongly held views on this subject mean that she will refuse to be vaccinated herself until every other human on earth has been, (apart from the Tory Party.) But we all know that this irrelevant, poisonous  arsewipe will be secretly jabbed at the first opportunity while continuing to spout her disgusting hatred of everything decent.

I fear for the world when cunts of this calibre are allowed to pollute the minds of the future generations of the supposed brightest and most talented.

This kind of cunt needs fucking up the arse  by black dick every night.....  then slapped around as his bitch.   Teach her a thing or two about nasty white men and what inconsiderate cunts they are...

On 24/04/2020 at 11:32, Dawn Chorus said:

The problem is that they probably wanted to order the PPE, masks etc but standing in the way in the accounts department was a braindead fuckwit like you asking them to justify the costs .. you know the sort of fuckwit like you who had all the old hospital buildings that could have been used as isolation units converted into luxury apartments or demolished and of course you also  got rid of all the "surplus" medical staff. Its thatcher's & Major's and their cronies chickens finally coming home to roost and of course that nice corporate pension and shares some of them presently have will be worthless.

What sort of moronic prick are you.... Thatcher died fucking years ago.... we had 18 years of Labour government throughout the 1990s onwards...... wake up grandad.      You sound like Ben Elton from 1985.   He was a cunt, but at least he was funny.  Up your game or fuck off....

cunt or what?