CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

On 24/04/2020 at 11:45, camberwell gypsy said:

I can buy that Pen. GPs are now interrogated by cunts in the NHS trust as to why they prescribed drug A and not drug B as drug A is more expensive than drug B. Drs who have been GPs for years are actually leaving the NHS because they don't like being told what to prescribe by fresh out if uni pharmacists. 

Yes.... doctors hate being told what to prescribe. Especially when they are being found out that they are pissing billions away on unnecessary prescriptions.... many of which have very bad side effects in themselves and don’t help the patient.....   Harold Shipman anyone..

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes.... doctors hate being told what to prescribe. Especially when they are being found out that they are pissing billions away on unnecessary prescriptions.... many of which have very bad side effects in themselves and don’t help the patient.....   Harold Shipman anyone..

Sorry MC, I have to sneeze..... ah....ah....ah......ahbollocks!!

That's better. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry MC, I have to sneeze..... ah....ah....ah......ahbollocks!!

That's better. 

So over prescription of drugs never happens where patients take multiple cocktails that are sometimes too much for them?     My mother did for years... changed doctor. First thing he said was...what the fuck are you taking all these for...... she felt much better when she dropped half of her tablets.....   fact.

so a system where paki doctors are checked to see if they are just prescribing snake oils to every patient is a good system...

dontbtell me the NHS does not waste billions..... it’s admin is shockingly poor.... appointments and prescriptions are terrible when ever you get involved with them.    so Wasteful and everyone can see it..... it’s no big secret.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What sort of moronic prick are you.... Thatcher died fucking years ago.... we had 18 years of Labour government throughout the 1990s onwards...... wake up grandad.      You sound like Ben Elton from 1985.   He was a cunt, but at least he was funny.  Up your game or fuck off....

cunt or what?

13 years of Labour from 1997 before that there were 5 years of a female version of Thatcher in the form of Jonas Major.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So over prescription of drugs never happens where patients take multiple cocktails that are sometimes too much for them?     My mother did for years... changed doctor. First thing he said was...what the fuck are you taking all these for...... she felt much better when she dropped half of her tablets.....   fact.

so a system where paki doctors are checked to see if they are just prescribing snake oils to every patient is a good system...

dontbtell me the NHS does not waste billions..... it’s admin is shockingly poor.... appointments and prescriptions are terrible when ever you get involved with them.    so Wasteful and everyone can see it..... it’s no big secret.

So this is a race issue "paki doctors"? 

On 24/04/2020 at 22:53, Yeast Infection said:

I'll be fucked if I'll let some rushed out thrown together vaccine be injected in me.

Punkape has volunteered for the anally administered version under 10 different fake identities.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

… are administered to Transgenderoids, to the tune of thousands of £s every month when all that the cunts should be given is 1 phial of cyanide. Those in dire need of an 1/8th of cheese simply to get stoned, have to grow their own and worry about being nicked. Even yer smack addicts have to plead for a hit of morphine, and yer cant get hold of any Temgesic, Valli's, Mog's or Bombers unless you're at war in poxy Vietnam and already out of yer bonce on a Purple Heart... and yet STILL we're meant to clap for the NHS?  I'd rather applaud outside me local crack den. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING ME COKE IN BICARB.

On 22/05/2020 at 09:10, Monumental cunt said:

Paki doctors. A new low. I do hope you run into a Urologist from Lahore when your prostate is the size of a bowling ball and your ickle winkle is just leaking hot pink drips. You’ll offer to suck his cock for a catheter, and personally I hope he uses a rusty fucking coat hanger to make you feel better. I’m sure it’ll make him feel rather good too. You’re a truly despicable twat, MC. I don’t tell you that enough. Watch your blood pressure. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Paki doctors. A new low. I do hope you run into a Urologist from Lahore when your prostate is the size of a bowling ball and your ickle winkle is just leaking hot pink drips. You’ll offer to suck his cock for a catheter, and personally I hope he uses a rusty fucking coat hanger to make you feel better. I’m sure it’ll make him feel rather good too. You’re a truly despicable twat, MC. I don’t tell you that enough. Watch your blood pressure. 

Have you ever had to endure a Pakistani doctor? They're evil, useless, lazy cunts.

What they tend to lack in overall skill they compliment by treating every fucker they see like shit they need to clean off their shoe. 

A Filipino nurse will work for fourteen hours a day, every day of the week, and still retain a friendly bedside manner. A Paki doctor, making twice as much, will roll his fat, greasy arse out of bed, have his breakfast ready and prepared by a submissive wife via arranged marriage before driving to work in the air conditioned, leather clad luxury of a BMW or Mercedes-Benz, only to be red-eyed and bad tempered sometime around when the first patient of the day has the barefaced cheek to be allergic to penicillin. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Have you ever had to endure a Pakistani doctor? They're evil, useless, lazy cunts.

What they tend to lack in overall skill they compliment by treating every fucker they see like shit they need to clean off their shoe. 

I had many talented colleagues from Pakistan. Many of them were treated appallingly by multimorbid land-whales with personality disorders who thought paying NI contributions for six months on their last minimum wage warehouse job ten years ago gave them the right to bark at any and every NHS worker they encountered. When I started my NHS career the public were a very different animal to the one I encountered when I left. And I say that as a white male educated in the UK. The last two years of my career in the UK were an exercise in self control akin to Sumo wrestlers’ fabled control of their testicles. How I didn’t tell six patients a day to get the fuck out of my office I don’t know. And no one snapped their fingers at me, or sneered, or called me a White Cunt when I wouldn’t give them their pregabalin. Keeping Clapping though, it’s the only exercise some of you get. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I had many talented colleagues from Pakistan. Many of them were treated appallingly by multimorbid land-whales with personality disorders who thought paying NI contributions for six months on their last minimum wage warehouse job ten years ago gave them the right to bark at any and every NHS worker they encountered. When I started my NHS career the public were a very different animal to the one I encountered when I left. And I say that as a white male educated in the UK. The last two years of my career in the UK were an exercise in self control akin to Sumo wrestlers’ fabled control of their testicles. How I didn’t tell six patients a day to get the fuck out of my office I don’t know. And no one snapped their fingers at me, or sneered, or called me a White Cunt when I wouldn’t give them their pregabalin. Keeping Clapping though, it’s the only exercise some of you get. 

Well at least they were blessed with your white knight presence during the time that you heroically endured all of those awful, white, minimum wagers who had the audacity to get sick in your enlightened presence.

I'll be sure to remain polite and respectful next time I have to endure eight hours in a waiting room with a female family member needing a simple blood test and ECG only to have some yellow-eyed, brown walrus act like I've taken a shit on his desk when I explain the reason she's having chest pains is because they've had her on the wrong type of dialysis due to no cunt being able to read the shitty handwriting he's scribbled all over her medical files and him being too much of a useless cunt to answer emails from the mere mortal nurses politely asking him to translate such mysterious runes of medical wisdom.

Or maybe I'll just stick to calling him the useless, fat Paki that he is. We still get white dog shit up here in the North East sometimes, so we're a bit old fashioned like that.

If "Keeping Clapping" is the answer to making him actually give a fuck, then count me in:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 24/05/2020 at 13:57, Roadkill said:

when the first patient of the day has the barefaced cheek to be allergic to penicillin. 

....oh and incidentally, interesting you should pick “allergic to penicillin” as an example of a knotty medical problem. It’s a well established principle that 95% of the time patients reporting themselves as allergic to penicillin have no serological evidence of an allergy, rather their exasperated mother once dragged their mewling infant self along to a 1970’s GP who gave amoxicillin out in his waiting room. The viral exanthem they then developed was attributed to the antibiotic for ever more, repeated by the mother, and remembered as the only important detail of their medical history the average punter can recall.  My response to such a statement was usually a three step 1) are you sure? 2) you were given a penicillin -based antibiotic in A&E last year when your Doberman bit you, yet you’re still here, aren’t you? then 3) well alright then, let’s try some of that nice Augmentin you’ve had eight times in ten years, that’ll do the trick. Imagine that conversation a dozen times a week, and within a year you’ll be muttering “prick” into your coffee too, just like those mythical Asian doctors you appear to have taken against. 

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

....oh and incidentally, interesting you should pick “allergic to penicillin” as an example of a knotty medical problem. It’s a well established principle that 95% of the time patients reporting themselves as allergic to penicillin have no serological evidence of an allergy, rather their exasperated mother once dragged their mewling infant self along to a 1970’s GP who gave amoxicillin out in his waiting room. The viral exanthem they then developed was attributed to the antibiotic for ever more, repeated by the mother, and remembered as the only important detail of their medical history the average punter can recall.  My response to such a statement was usually a three step 1) are you sure? 2) you were given a penicillin -based antibiotic in A&E last year when your Doberman bit you, yet you’re still here, aren’t you? then 3) we’ll alright then, let’s try some of that nice Augmentin you’ve had eight times in ten years, that’ll do the trick. Imagine that conversation a dozen times a week, and within a year you’ll be muttering “prick” into your coffee too, just like those mythical Asian doctors you appear to have taken against. 

Tell you what, Doc. I'll just walk off the ruptured spleen if you stop masturbating furiously over that medical dictionary.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well at least they were blessed with your white knight presence during the time that you heroically endured all of those awful, white, minimum wagers who had the audacity to get sick in your enlightened presence.

I'll be sure to remain polite and respectful next time I have to endure eight hours in a waiting room with a female family member needing a simple blood test and ECG

Thank you Mr Roadkill, but you’ve now exceeded your ten minutes telling me what a useless Cunt I am and how the Professor of Nephrology you saw at the James Cook last week didn’t know his olecranon from his gluteus. I can’t give your mother an ECG as I’m afraid the local PCT/CCG judged the £4.70 paid to the surgery for each one was rather over the market rate, and the blood test you’d like can be done between 720 and 725am Thursday week when the visiting phlebotomist drops by into the surgery. I’m obviously impressed with your medical skills, and if you wouldn’t mind dropping your GMC number in to my practice manager on your way out you’d be welcome to one of the six vacancies we currently have for this piece of piss overpaid lark spending 10 hours a day being told how useless you are. If you’re looking for a car to deface in the car park in some petty act of revenge, I’d avoid the BMW if I were you, it belongs to a local drug dealer who likes to park outside the methadone clinic about this time on a Tuesday. Incidentally, it’s certainly a point of relevance in evaluating her Chest Pain that she hasn’t seen her feet since the Major Goverment and the only time she sweats is climbing the three steps into the Job Centre to sign on. Now if you wouldn’t mind, I’ve got three home visits to other idle pricks to fit in before I get home in time for Newsnight, so can we just agree we hate each other and call it a draw?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thank you Mr Roadkill, but you’ve now exceeded your ten minutes telling me what a useless Cunt I am and how the Professor of Nephrology you saw at the James Cook last week didn’t know his olecranon from his gluteus. I can’t give your mother an ECG as I’m afraid the local PCT/CCG judged the £4.70 paid to the surgery for each one was rather over the market rate, and the blood test you’d like can be done between 720 and 725am Thursday week when the visiting phlebotomist drops by into the surgery. I’m obviously impressed with your medical skills, and if you wouldn’t mind dropping your GMC number in to my practice manager on your way out you’d be welcome to one of the six vacancies we currently have for this piece of piss overpaid lark spending 10 hours a day being told how useless you are. If you’re looking for a car to deface in the car park in some petty act of revenge, I’d avoid the BMW if I were you, it belongs to a local drug dealer who likes to park outside the methadone clinic about this time on a Tuesday. Incidentally, it’s certainly a point of relevance in evaluating your Chest Pain that you haven’t seen your feet since the Major Goverment and the only time you sweat is climbing the three steps into the Job Centre to sign on. Now if you wouldn’t mind, I’ve got three home visits to other idle pricks to fit in before I get home in time for Newsnight, so can we just agree we hate each other and call it a draw?

Too wordy. 

Make me laugh or fuck off out of it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thank you Mr Roadkill, but you’ve now exceeded your ten minutes telling me what a useless Cunt I am and how the Professor of Nephrology you saw at the James Cook last week didn’t know his olecranon from his gluteus. I can’t give your mother an ECG as I’m afraid the local PCT/CCG judged the £4.70 paid to the surgery for each one was rather over the market rate, and the blood test you’d like can be done between 720 and 725am Thursday week when the visiting phlebotomist drops by into the surgery. I’m obviously impressed with your medical skills, and if you wouldn’t mind dropping your GMC number in to my practice manager on your way out you’d be welcome to one of the six vacancies we currently have for this piece of piss overpaid lark spending 10 hours a day being told how useless you are. If you’re looking for a car to deface in the car park in some petty act of revenge, I’d avoid the BMW if I were you, it belongs to a local drug dealer who likes to park outside the methadone clinic about this time on a Tuesday. Incidentally, it’s certainly a point of relevance in evaluating your Chest Pain that you haven’t seen your feet since the Major Goverment and the only time you sweat is climbing the three steps into the Job Centre to sign on. Now if you wouldn’t mind, I’ve got three home visits to other idle pricks to fit in before I get home in time for Newsnight, so can we just agree we hate each other and call it a draw?

Deal... Can I have some Codeine for the walk home?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Deal... Can I have some Codeine for the walk home?

As long as you agree to take all 200 before you get to the Chip shop. And don’t call the ambulance this time, I’m sick of getting letters from nice Dr Ishraf in A&E saying you made a right cunt of yourself when they came at you with the nasogastric tube again. Something like the last one I have here;  “Dear Dr LCS, that thick cunt Killer was back in the other night after a day on the sauce, telling us he’d took an huge overdose. After thrashing about in resus for a good twenty minutes, we got him cannulated only to discover according to his bloods he’d taken five tic tacs, a Simvastatin, and a Junior Disprin from 1985. The Psych on-call told us there was no way they were leaving a night in with the telly to come and talk to the boring prick again for the fifth time this year, so Big Sister Brenda fucked him off street-side and told him to come and bore you instead, for which I apologise. Maybe we can expand on his care over a pint sometime, Ciao, Ishraf”. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As long as you agree to take all 200 before you get to the Chip shop. And don’t call the ambulance this time, I’m sick of getting letters from nice Dr Ishraf in A&E saying you made a right cunt of yourself when they came at you with the nasogastric tube again. Something like the last one I have here;  “Dear Dr LCS, that thick cunt Killer was back in the other night after a day on the sauce, telling us he’d took an huge overdose. After thrashing about in resus for a good twenty minutes, we got him cannulated only to discover according to his bloods he’d taken five tic tacs, a Simvastatin, and a Junior Disprin from 1985. The Psych on-call told us there was no way they were leaving a night in with the telly to come and talk to the boring prick again for the fifth time this year, so Big Sister Brenda fucked him off street-side and told him to come and bore you instead, for which I apologise. Maybe we can expand on his care over a pint sometime, Ciao, Ishraf”. 

Ishraf shouldn't be partaking in alcohol. You defile Allah with these vile accusations and I am forced to call Jihad on you.

Or that elephant fucker the Hindus like.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ishraf shouldn't be partaking in alcohol. You defile Allah with these vile accusations and I am forced to call Jihad on you.

Or that elephant fucker the Hindus like.

Ishraf is only a Muslim when NHS Management are asking. He gets a room to go and have a lie down in a few times a day to get away from the scum he has to deal with. But believe me, he’s no stranger to a pint and a pork scratching at the Pub Quiz. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Midgets always have nicer tits in my experience.

What is the deal with that shit? You can't just log onto the pick of the day page on any porn site, without at least one poor exploited dwarf popping up. And without exception, being violated by a black cunt. Yet another bit of proof positive that blacks really will fuck anything. The less willing and vulnerable the better apparently.

• Like 1