CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The fucking clapping and pot hitting is getting on my nerves. I ve spoken to a number of my friends working on the frontline and they fucking hate it. One of them; everytime she gets home her neighbours come out and cheer for her. She told one of them not to do it as she's only doing what she's paid to do, and was called an ungrateful bitch. Now they hate her for not getting all teary eyed everytime they come out clapping like fucking seals. Forget that the poor cow spends her working time changing catheters, trying to keep people alive and occasionally putting the sheet over some poor cunts face whose just cashed their chips in. 

I understand many acute hospital staff are feeling similarly fatigued by the crocodile tears clapping every Thursday, and are in their unguarded moments, getting all nostalgic for the days they had to pay for parking with no parking space, were disciplined for making themselves a tea on the ward after no break in six hours, and had to field emails about the permitted colour of socks. Frankly the sooner we get past the hero worship and back to the days of pay freezes, shouty litigious relatives and abusive drunks, the better for everyone. There’s an honesty to being treated like shit, but to be whipped daily while being told you are loved, that’s a whole new level of fucked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I understand many acute hospital staff are feeling similarly fatigued by the crocodile tears clapping every Thursday, and are in their unguarded moments, getting all nostalgic for the days they had to pay for parking with no parking space, were disciplined for making themselves a tea on the ward after no break in six hours, and had to field emails about the permitted colour of socks. Frankly the sooner we get past the hero worship and back to the days of pay freezes, shouty litigious relatives and abusive drunks, the better for everyone. There’s an honesty to being treated like shit, but to be whipped daily while being told you are loved, that’s a whole new level of fucked. 

Are you still whining?

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Are you still whining?

And you’re still breathing. Life can be so unfair. 

I imagine being furloughed has put a real dent in your education, hasn’t it, given all the works canteens are closed and you’ve thus got no one to pester for inside information on how you make the orange Revels or some other priceless skill. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And you’re still breathing. Life can be so unfair. 

I imagine being furloughed has put a real dent in your education, hasn’t it, given all the works canteens are closed and you’ve thus got no one to pester for inside information on how you make the orange Revels or some other priceless skill. 

I'm self employed dickhead and doing a roaring trade thanks to being on the local council's list of approved contractors. In fact, I took a hapless NHS manager to the cleaners on Monday. Nothing like a bit of price gouging during a national crisis.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm self employed dickhead and doing a roaring trade thanks to being on the local council's list of approved contractors. In fact, I took a hapless NHS manager to the cleaners on Monday. Nothing like a bit of price gouging during a national crisis.

Sorry, it’s rather late here, so I read that as “I’m a self employed dickhead” and thought you’d acquired insight over the past few weeks. Well done on the gouging, mind. You must be so proud every time you look in that rusting mirror in the downstairs bog, before you stride out to the Taxi ready for another day of high achievement. It is a Taxi you drive, I assume, for they are on an approved council list, and taking an NHS Manager to the Cleaning Contractor is definitely key worker employment, so you’ll be forgiven the extra 75p you billed him. Treat yourself to some HP on your Sunday Pot Noodle you daft cunt. 

11 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

A self employed dickhead? Is that better than being a contracted dickhead? Is it a good career move? 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A self employed dickhead? Is that better than being a contracted dickhead? Is it a good career move? 

It's shift-work, Gyps. The demand of which can go UP or DOWN. Usually requires working a week in hand. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sorry, it’s rather late here, so I read that as “I’m a self employed dickhead” and thought you’d acquired insight over the past few weeks. Well done on the gouging, mind. You must be so proud every time you look in that rusting mirror in the downstairs bog, before you stride out to the Taxi ready for another day of high achievement. It is a Taxi you drive, I assume, for they are on an approved council list, and taking an NHS Manager to the Cleaning Contractor is definitely key worker employment, so you’ll be forgiven the extra 75p you billed him. Treat yourself to some HP on your Sunday Pot Noodle you daft cunt. 

Well it would read like that to you because you're a typical lefty twat who deliberately misquotes others for a bit of attention. I've already told you what my profession is but that's not to say taxi driving isn't an honest crust. My Grandad drove a black cab for 30 years and took great pride out of swindling Mummy's boys like you by taking the "scenic" route from Euston to Waterloo because they were too afraid to use the tube. I must have inherited his ability to spot a mug from a mile off which is probably why you keep appearing on my radar.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Well it would read like that to you because you're a typical lefty twat who deliberately misquotes others for a bit of attention. I've already told you what my profession is but that's not to say taxi driving isn't an honest crust. My Grandad drove a black cab for 30 years and took great pride out of swindling Mummy's boys like you by taking the "scenic" route from Euston to Waterloo because they were too afraid to use the tube. I must have inherited his ability to spot a mug from a mile off which is probably why you keep appearing on my radar.

Eric's ancestors drove black slaves. Does that count? 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

53 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Depends on your views about kidnapping black people and working them to death on plantations. Personally, I would prefer taxi driving myself as whipping all them slaves must have been murder on the shoulder.

You invited your friends round to take their turn. Hence the expression "To have a whip round". 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Too wordy etc.

Oh, and a full stop wouldn’t kill you. 

It’s raining hard today here, or I would have many other things to do, but thanks for asking. 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Too wordy etc.

Oh, and a full stop wouldn’t kill you. 

It’s raining hard today here, or I would have many other things to do, but thanks for asking. 

Looks WA is going to cop it but I guess you could use the rain.

Slightly off topic, as a GP you've no doubt had to deal with your fair share of stools. I've been biking 100-150 miles a week (the trails here are blissfully dry) and always have a huge turf out every morning and often another behemoth later on. I'm shovelling anything I can get down my gob but during the winter whilst doing weights and rower every other night I tried intermittent fasting. This produced a good solid clean sweeper every 2 to 3 days. Care to offer your professional opinion on my shite's?