CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Exit Strategy

Mrs Roops

4 hours ago, Joker said:

My 'exit strategy' is, grip the base of the penis and the condom, making sure not to spill any jizz or have physical contact with un-protected piss-flaps, I don't want to pay for the upkeep of a young Joker, or take another embarrassing trip to the STD clinic. 😉

Remembering not to hurt the sheep is important as well. 😉

• Like 2

On 27/04/2020 at 12:00, Mrs Roops said:

A lot of noise is being made on "The Exit Strategy", foremost of the noise-makers is Sir Keith Starmer who no doubt is looking for deflections (and warding off potential law-suites) on the leaked report to the NEC on Labour's alleged anti-Semitism, itself an exercise in deflection as the report concentrates on accusing Labour moderates of treachery against Corbyn leaving the anti-Semitism very much a side issue.

The truth is that any effective exit strategy is dependant the availability of a national wholesale regular testing regime and a Coronavirus vaccine, neither of which is available any time soon. So, our political masters have to make some uncomfortable decisions as the lockdown can't continue indefinitely and we can't keep on burning cash for zero or limited productivity. Much has been made by politicos of all ideological persuasions that there is no trade off between the health of individuals (especially the vulnerable) and the economic health of society.  But facing our leaders is precisely the decision that daren't speaks it name. There will be much churning of computer modelling on this and ultimately the question that has to be answered is how many deaths is acceptable to a free society?

I have been reading about a potential Corvid-19 issue that affects very young children .. generally those under seven years of age. It may come to having to sacrifice the old and infirm to focus efforts on saving young children.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have been reading about a potential Corvid-19 issue that affects very young children .. generally those under seven years of age. It may come to having to sacrifice the old and infirm to focus efforts on saving young children.

Get shot of them all.Young and old. Inclusivity in action. The economy can quickly recover without wasting money on schools   residential care, pensions, geriatric  wards, telegrams from the Queen to 100 year old nuisances and the queues at the Post Office on pension day will be a thing of the past. Schools can be demolished and the land sold for development into lap dancing bars, sex shops and gentlemen’s clubs.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Who needs an exit strategy? Has anybody else noticed how clean the streets are these days? It’s like living in a different country.

That’s because there are fewer cunts on the street throwing their shit everywhere and no fast food cuntholes providing the wankers with the shit in the first place. I like it. Less fast food and more dead cunts is the way to go. I wonder if Greta Thunderbirds has thought of this?

39 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Who needs an exit strategy? Has anybody else noticed how clean the streets are these days? It’s like living in a different country.

That’s because there are fewer cunts on the street throwing their shit everywhere and no fast food cuntholes providing the wankers with the shit in the first place. I like it. Less fast food and more dead cunts is the way to go. I wonder if Greta Thunderbirds has thought of this?

There's plenty of dog shit on the promenade Judge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

How are you managing without your weekly carry out and one of Stavros' kebabs?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a massive outbreak of house fires as fast food scoffing cunt's mums all of a sudden have to use the oven to cook food on, rather than light their ciggie with. 

14 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Sensible hat on for a moment- most old cunts who've still got a few marbles left would wholeheartedly agree with this. Those mean old wankers who don't should simply be shot there and then. 

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This may well be the case in the urban setting but the human scum are still at it in the sticks. Some daft cunt who insists on needlessly cutting the grass verge outside his house for yards and yards (see my excellent nom along these line) up my way has had McDonalds detritus and stella and red bull cans dumped on in over night. If there was a monetary value on this constantly thrown away crap, I'd quite my job tomorrow and make a fortune picking it up. I'd only have to work 6 months a year out in the sunshine getting fit and spend the winter in the med 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There's plenty of dog shit on the promenade Judge.

Not just the promenades, it's still getting dumped on the streets around here, sneaky cunts walking their pets think they can get away with it because council Dog Wardens have been redeployed to delivering Meals on Wheels or some such nonsense.

Cunts!

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

If they are so sure we can end the lockdown and things can resume, whats the point getting tested? Another 674 people today have perished and that idiot says we are passed the peak, don't think so. 

Yep. And we sure as fuck aint seen nothing yet. The deaths will become an everyday part of our future lives. Second hand news, just before the weather forecast. What is it now? 4-5 weeks since they began 'estimating' the figures and we're already exceeding the 25,000 mark and there's little to suggest that 674 will be even halved within the foreseeable future. Rule Britannia.   

Guest Bernard Fuck

Has there been any figures published that state cause of death being directly due to Covid rather than Covid being present but not primary cause?

What is it now, in the region of 30k dead? All solely due to Covid ?

Rural communities under house arrest yet happy clappers and the Met commissioner rubbing shoulders in London, plane loads from other nations being flown in, WTF?

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Has there been any figures published that state cause of death being directly due to Covid rather than Covid being present but not primary cause?

Rural communities under house arrest yet happy clappers and the Met commissioner rubbing shoulders in London, plane loads from other nations being flown in, WTF?

26,771+ people have died in UK from Covid 19 and so to make this easier for you to understand, Covid 19 has been responsible for the deaths of 26,771+ people in UK... Got it?  

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep. And we sure as fuck aint seen nothing yet. The deaths will become an everyday part of our future lives. Second hand news, just before the weather forecast. What is it now? 4-5 weeks since they began 'estimating' the figures and we're already exceeding the 25,000 mark and there's little to suggest that 674 will be even halved within the foreseeable future. Rule Britannia.   

Good. Culling of the unhealthy and thick (chavs) is a much needed thing in our society and more akin to the laws of nature. 

Can this thing hurry up and get to work proper in the third world. Encouraging news from Brazil with the site of 1000s of fresh graves after thinning out the favelas hopefully slowing the unrelenting felling of the Amazon. This could potentially save the planet from the worst virus of all- humans

8 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Indeed. The figures have no doubt been fudged to make this look worse than it is. Any old cunt who snuffs it in a care home or a hospice (where they go to die anyway) is automatically recorded as Covid

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

26,771+ people have died in UK from Covid 19 and so to make this easier for you to understand, Covid 19 has been responsible for the deaths of 26,771+ people in UK... Got it?  

From or with, there is a difference.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good. Culling of the unhealthy and thick (chavs) is a much needed thing in our society and more akin to the laws of nature. 

Can this thing hurry up and get to work proper in the third world. Encouraging news from Brazil with the site of 1000s of fresh graves after thinning out the favelas hopefully slowing the unrelenting felling of the Amazon. This could potentially save the planet from the worst virus of all- humans

Indeed Stubbs, if nothing else then this plague has its plus points and is progressing favourably on that front, and whatever is left of this world once it has rid itself of the unwanted, will be one hell of a beautiful place... perhaps.  The main prob of course, is that 'technically speaking' Covid 19 will not go away and it will always be present. Peaked, it sure aint, and it will return again in force each & every year. Every cunt keeps harking on about how soon can we all leave our homes again, but if Boris was to say it's now safe to lift the lockdown, you'd be a cunt to drop your guard. Attitudes have gotta change big time from now on, and social distancing will have to be a mainstay. I'd wager that masks will be the norm and a 2021 original by Vivienne Westwood or FCUK will be the antiques of the future.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Bernard Fuck said:

From or with, there is a difference.

From. They have all died directly 'from' Covid 19.  1 in 3 of all cases in hospitals alone have snuffed it, solely due to Covid 19.  

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed Stubbs, if nothing else then this plague has its plus points and is progressing favourably on that front, and whatever is left of this world once it has rid itself of the unwanted, will be one hell of a beautiful place... perhaps.  The main prob of course, is that 'technically speaking' Covid 19 will not go away and it will always be present. Peaked, it sure aint, and it will return again in force each & every year. Every cunt keeps harking on about how soon can we all leave our homes again, but if Boris was to say it's now safe to lift the lockdown, you'd be a cunt to drop your guard. Attitudes have gotta change big time from now on, and social distancing will have to be a mainstay. I'd wager that masks will be the norm and a 2021 original by Vivienne Westwood or FCUK will be the antiques of the future.

All vaccinated at Christmas perhaps. Every cunt will be clamouring to get some, so who knows what they'll put in it?

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All vaccinated at Christmas perhaps. Every cunt will be clamouring to get some, so who knows what they'll put in it?

Maybe or maybe not. Chances of having a working, well tested vaccine this or even next Christmas are about 5 to 10 percent. Given the amount of manpower thrown at the problem worldwide, let’s say twenty percent and that’s being very generous. Also, long time effectiveness is not a given either.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

McCain-micro-chips-straight.jpg