CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Webcams

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

There have been many slack jawed helmet warriors on the TV recently, and thanks to lockdown, webcam closeups of spackers in the home have been assaulting my eyeballs, and my will to live, for some time now. A worrying development, besides our impending Orwellian existence, has been brought to my attention during the many hours of spacker coverage. Foreheads. So many massive fucking foreheads, seemingly led by psychopathic motorway services - forehead - Hancock. Webcams need to be banned or northerners need to stop breeding immediately. Spamhead cunts. 

13 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

There have been many slack jawed helmet warriors on the TV recently, and thanks to lockdown, webcam closeups of spackers in the home have been assaulting my eyeballs, and my will to live, for some time now. A worrying development, besides our impending Orwellian existence, has been brought to my attention during the many hours of spacker coverage. Foreheads. So many massive fucking foreheads, seemingly led by psychopathic motorway services - forehead - Hancock. Webcams need to be banned or northerners need to stop breeding immediately. Spamhead cunts. 

Good call. The one that's currently grinding my gears is the Microsoft advert...

"We're running out covid-19 technology response on teams"

What the actual fuck is any of this shit supposed to mean? Pointless 'look at me' millenial management speak gibberish. Just a collection of pointless words thrown out by the kind of dullards who describe having a holiday as.. "going travelling", dress like faggots and insist on detailing every mundane activity on social media.

I want them dead.

21 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

everything's being 'ramped up' as well CEOTW. Everything that is, except actual ramps, which remain the same height they were before corona. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call. The one that's currently grinding my gears is the Microsoft advert...

What the actual fuck is any of this shit supposed to mean? Pointless 'look at me' millenial management speak gibberish. Just a collection of pointless words thrown out by the kind of dullards who describe having a holiday as.. "going travelling", dress like faggots and insist on detailing every mundane activity on social media.

I want them dead.

I had the tv on today and it's all very depressing. Tefal headed webcam cunts aside, you then have care workers having mental breakdowns on screen, stories of poor buggers dying. Added to this you then have charity adverts trying to get people who have just lost their jobs or have had their wages slashed, to give money to save overworked donkeys or the snow leopard (who gives a fuck about the snow leopard? It hardly snows here so we dont see any) and adverts trying to flog you funeral plans.  

Fuckin' Chinese 

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had the tv on today and it's all very depressing. Tefal headed webcam cunts aside, you then have care workers having mental breakdowns on screen, stories of poor buggers dying. Added to this you then have charity adverts trying to get people who have just lost their jobs or have had their wages slashed, to give money to save overworked donkeys or the snow leopard (who gives a fuck about the snow leopard? It hardly snows here so we dont see any) and adverts trying to flog you funeral plans.  

Fuckin' Chinese 

Snow leopards are lovely. I care more about them than people.

Fuckin Chinese.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Snow leopards are lovely. I care more about them than people.

Fuckin Chinese.

Yeah but the cunts are in China so I say fuck 'em both

Fuckin Chinese snow leopards

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

everything's being 'ramped up' as well CEOTW. Everything that is, except actual ramps, which remain the same height they were before corona. 

Mate, you are the Picasso of cunt nomming forum posts. Beautiful. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuckin' Chinese 

Well my advice would be, if you don't regularly want to meet and get to know people that will shortly die on you, don't get a fucking job wiping some decrepit old cunts arse in a fucking care home. It's a stepping stone for the funeral parlour FFS.

The fucking charity adverts really get my fucking shit steaming and top of the list at the moment is the cycling ninja, half caste slaphead from the Children with Cancer advert. What a condescending fucking prick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can tell a snow leopard how lovely it is when one corners you.

Give me a couple of months with one, and I'll have it stretched across my lap and purring like a domestic. I'm not brilliant at much, but cats are my thing. And dogs. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give me a couple of months with one, and I'll have it stretched across my lap and purring like a domestic. I'm not brilliant at much, but cats are my thing. And dogs. 

WB6v.gif 

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I want them dead.

I wouldn’t bet against Bill Gates’s current project, far from developing a Bat Flu vaccine, being the final stages of manufacturing a jab to bring his close friend and vacation host on numerous occasions (after his paedo conviction), Jeffrey Epstein back to life so the good times can roll again.