CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Webcams

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give me a couple of months with one, and I'll have it stretched across my lap and purring like a domestic. I'm not brilliant at much, but cats are my thing. And dogs. 

Snow Leopards (and Cloud Leopards in particular) including Cheetahs, Servals and several other relatively large cats, can adapt to being tamed more quickly than most people would imagine. Not that I'm suggesting that they should be taken from the wild. I rescued an Asian Leopard Cat which had been kept chained inside a small wire cage (when I lived in Nepal) and it became very tame. They've become crossbred over the years and are commonly kept as house cats, even here in England, but they tend to like high-places and can cause havoc in confined spaces. Nice animals though, and certainly better than any poxy dog.   

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had the tv on today and it's all very depressing. Tefal headed webcam cunts aside, you then have care workers having mental breakdowns on screen, stories of poor buggers dying. Added to this you then have charity adverts trying to get people who have just lost their jobs or have had their wages slashed, to give money to save overworked donkeys or the snow leopard (who gives a fuck about the snow leopard? It hardly snows here so we dont see any) and adverts trying to flog you funeral plans.  

Fuckin' Chinese 

They say that "a leopard never changes its spots," and yet when they get tired of one spot they simply move to another spot. 

• 1 month later...
On 02/05/2020 at 06:29, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well my advice would be, if you don't regularly want to meet and get to know people that will shortly die on you, don't get a fucking job wiping some decrepit old cunts arse in a fucking care home. It's a stepping stone for the funeral parlour FFS.

The fucking charity adverts really get my fucking shit steaming and top of the list at the moment is the cycling ninja, half caste slaphead from the Children with Cancer advert. What a condescending fucking prick.

I have to change my opinion now having just been subjected to an advert from MSF on HGTV (one of the Freeview channels) asking for people to send the the petty sum of £53!!!! to fight malaria in some Bongo Bongo land. 53 fucking quid!! What the fuck! Do they think everyone's got £53 languishing around which they would rather send to some country whose inept governance have fucked things up for the people that live there. Fuck right fucking off you cunts. £53 is probably the price of an inflatable dinghy which the cunts will then use to ship a load of swarthys over to the UK. Cunts. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have to change my opinion now having just been subjected to an advert from MSF on HGTV (one of the Freeview channels) asking for people to send the the petty sum of £53!!!! to fight malaria in some Bongo Bongo land. 53 fucking quid!! What the fuck! Do they think everyone's got £53 languishing around which they would rather send to some country whose inept governance have fucked things up for the people that live there. Fuck right fucking off you cunts. £53 is probably the price of an inflatable dinghy which the cunts will then use to ship a load of swarthys over to the UK. Cunts. 

They're even trying to pick the pockets of the dead, asking them to leave something in their will. Fat lot of good a fucking stuffed tiger cuddly toy is gonna do me, when I'm under a fucking green lawn. 

I've bequeathed the proceeds of my will to Castleford Tigers to get a decent loose forward. Someone better than the useless cunt there at the moment