CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silver-Spooned Car Youtubers

Guest Tronald Dump

On 03/05/2020 at 13:12, Arsebiscuit said:

Tronald Dump is absolutely spot on with his slightly cryptic post about Silver spooned car you tubers. Young wankers talking about and showing off in their super cars like its normal and never talking about how lucky they are to own a car (or cars) which are worth more than a house. SPOILT, lucky, character-less CUNTS who, in most cases have this wealth because they just happened to come out of the right vagina!!! You try watching some of these wankers videos, its vomit making!    

Are you fucking telling me some birds have a LEFT vagina too?!......I fucking never knew that

7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

He must be simply venting his frustration at the fact that some people can afford a McLaren Senna (or whatever it is) and he cannot, and so he wants you to share the weight of his envy. 

I can't tell any of this new shite apart, even most road cars look soullessly German.

We used to get Ferrari F40's, cheese wedge Lamborghini Countach, McLaren F1's, even the Lotus Esprit. Now everything looks the same more or less:

ferrari-f8-tributo.jpg

image-from-ios-10.jpg?itok=MRmGEfQD

9k=2018-mclaren-senna.jpg

autocar_ubg_lotus_exige_je.jpg?itok=R3kO

I blame the complete lack of German imagination combined with their increasing influence on car design. Everything these days is getting made by people who think Porche, BMW and Mercedes are the absolute pinnacle of car design when really the only reason they've become so popular is because they're the first things unimaginative rich cunts will buy simply to show they have cash over any real love of driving.

Soon every road car will be shapeless and grey Yaris-style jelly mould blob transport pods, and the sports cars will only be noticeable by actual coloured paint and a few pointy bits. You won't even be allowed to drive them yourself unless you book time at a registered track and have Hanz disengage the autopilot for an hour and even then Gunter will be in the passenger seat with you to scream "Nein, nein, nein!" every time you make the tyres squeal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I can't tell any of this new shite apart, even most road cars look soullessly German.

We used to get Ferrari F40's, cheese wedge Lamborghini Countach, McLaren F1's, even the Lotus Esprit. Now everything looks the same more or less:

I blame the complete lack of German imagination combined with their increasing influence on car design. Everything these days is getting made by people who think Porche, BMW and Mercedes are the absolute pinnacle of car design when really the only reason they've become so popular is because they're the first things unimaginative rich cunts will buy simply to show they have cash over any real love of driving.

Soon every road car will be shapeless and grey Yaris-style jelly mould blob transport pods, and the sports cars will only be noticeable by actual coloured paint and a few pointy bits. You won't even be allowed to drive them yourself unless you book time at a registered track and have Hanz disengage the autopilot for an hour and even then Gunter will be in the passenger seat with you to scream "Nein, nein, nein!" every time you make the tyres squeal.

Aesthetics is important, after all, car makers have to entice punters to the showroom. Designers give character to the vehicle by twiddling with detail but ultimately the shape is determined in the wind tunnel. Manufacturers are in competition to achieve a low vehicle drag coefficient, ultimately cars are going to look the same.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aesthetics is important, after all, car makers have to entice punters to the showroom. Designers give character to the vehicle by twiddling with detail but ultimately the shape is determined in the wind tunnel. Manufacturers are in competition to achieve a low vehicle drag coefficient, ultimately cars are going to look the same.

True, but I doubt some fat cunt sixty-year-old billionaire is going to drive the thing fast or precisely enough to notice an extra two grams of downforce over the back wheels. Cars are starting to look like the modern equivalent of early aeroplanes.

armstrong-whitworth-quad-july-august-196

All the carbon fibre and LED lights in the world can't hide a wildly masturbating aerodynamicist:

2019-McLaren-Senna-front-in-motion-2.jpg

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Remember the Austin Allegro? Years after they stopped manufacturing them, an aerodynamics development bod got hold of one and put it in a wind tunnel, simply to confirm what he suspected.. and he was right. It was more aerodynamic in reverse than it was going forward.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember the Austin Allegro? Years after they stopped manufacturing them, an aerodynamics development bod got hold of one and put it in a wind tunnel, simply to confirm what he suspected.. and he was right. It was more aerodynamic in reverse than it was going forward.

In my opinion if most of the old British cars were French they would have been considered "quirky" and "unique" instead of complete shit.

The Austin Princess would have been considered "strikingly bold" in its appearance instead of an eyesore, but the rest of Europe gets all snobby whenever we design anything that goes beyond the styling of a Morgan.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

In my opinion if most of the old British cars were French they would have been considered "quirky" and "unique" instead of complete shit.

The Austin Princess would have been considered "strikingly bold" in its appearance instead of an eyesore, but the rest of Europe gets all snobby whenever we design anything that goes beyond the styling of a Morgan.

Bring back chrome. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The Austin Princess wasn't always a futuristic (at the time) wedge shaped thing. The original Princess was a fuddy-duddy looking thing, a bit like the Austin 1800 from the 60s.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Bring back chrome. 

We can't have that, 'eavens. A chrome bumper would completely obliterate a wheelchair bound, non-binary, African child at 20MPH. A Ford Ka on the other hand will simply gently caress them to sleep as all of the built in crumple zones collapse in a scene reminiscent of the Hulk jumping in front of a lorry.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Austin Princess wasn't always a futuristic (at the time) wedge shaped thing. The original Princess was a fuddy-duddy looking thing, a bit like the Austin 1800 from the 60s.

The car you are on about was the Austin 3 Litre .. the original Princess looked like an overgrown Morris Oxford. I did have a a wedge 1800 Princess, I never had any problems with it. I had to have the suspension pumped up once but I did about 30k miles in the three years I had it.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No doubt then the original would have been considered a "lovingly crafted tribute to classic styling and elegance" if it was made by Citoren.

We're talking about the people who somehow wormed the CV2 into the standing of a classic car, and gave us the BX with absolutely no apology or shame:

c8f9ab5f36d80ed73be7eabb833f8841.jpg

"Quirky and easily maintained", not a poverty spec Beetle that would be more powerful if it had pushbike pedals at all.

bx-0135.jpg?itok=tCcWlOG4

"Practical and strikingly designed", absolutely not a pig-iron remoulding of the Audi Quattro with a hydraulic rear suspension filled with a French man's jizz.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No doubt then the original would have been considered a "lovingly crafted tribute to classic styling and elegance" if it was made by Citoren.

We're talking about the people who somehow wormed the CV2 into the standing of a classic car, and gave us the BX with absolutely no apology or shame:

"Quirky and easily maintained", not a poverty spec Beetle that would be more powerful if it had pushbike pedals at all.

"Practical and strikingly designed", absolutely not a pig-iron remoulding of the Audi Quattro with a hydraulic rear suspension filled with a French man's jizz.

Yeah, but the advantage with those Citroens was that you could park up, drop the body down over the wheels and no cunt could clamp it.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you mean Jane Austin. She was the fuddy-duddy lookin' one, and somewhat wedge-shaped in the boots. Austin Powers, was the quicker model of the three. 

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We can't have that, 'eavens. A chrome bumper would completely obliterate a wheelchair bound, non-binary, African child at 20MPH. A Ford Ka on the other hand will simply gently caress them to sleep as all of the built in crumple zones collapse in a scene reminiscent of the Hulk jumping in front of a lorry.

You read me all wrong, RK. I was on about Chromium Dioxide, as a sprinkler in the wheel-bounder's tea. A dab of Noir-Nitric Salts behind the ears of bro' darkie would achieve less drag and more thrust, without leaving any skid-marks on the tar mac'ers hard-shoulders. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Land Crab

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The CV2 always reminds me of an upside down pram. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My dads generation always called it a 'Citroen Diane'. 

The Dyane was very similar to the 2CV but not the same car. The 2CV or deux chevaux was designed to be able to drive across a ploughed field with a tray of eggs on the back seat without breaking any. That’s why it used very light grade steel, you could literally bend the bonnet in two without any effort and it used a tiny 500 cc or thereabouts 2 cylinder engine.Fabric roof and no extras to add weight. It was actually a good car as it was ultra cheap to buy and run and was made for decades. It’s now becoming very collectible as not that many have survived. Not great for pulling birds in though.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Dyane was very similar to the 2CV but not the same car. The 2CV or deux chevaux was designed to be able to drive across a ploughed field with a tray of eggs on the back seat without breaking any. That’s why it used very light grade steel, you could literally bend the bonnet in two without any effort and it used a tiny 500 cc or thereabouts 2 cylinder engine.Fabric roof and no extras to add weight. It was actually a good car as it was ultra cheap to buy and run and was made for decades. It’s now becoming very collectible as not that many have survived. Not great for pulling birds in though.

You could just borrow one from the massage parlour....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You could just borrow one from the massage parlour....

If I didn’t know you were such a massive turd burglar I would think you’re sitting in your stately home (Bedsit Manor) wanking yourself into a frenzy. Actually you probably are,  using another blokes hand.(or his arse).

Fuck off.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If I didn’t know you were such a massive turd burglar I would think you’re sitting in your stately home (Bedsit Manor) wanking yourself into a frenzy. Actually you probably are,  using another blokes hand.(or his arse).

Fuck off.

When you ran your massage parlour did your other half make the tea ?

lol.