CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silver-Spooned Car Youtubers

Guest Tronald Dump

On 03/05/2020 at 13:12, Arsebiscuit said:

Tronald Dump is absolutely spot on with his slightly cryptic post about Silver spooned car you tubers. Young wankers talking about and showing off in their super cars like its normal and never talking about how lucky they are to own a car (or cars) which are worth more than a house. SPOILT, lucky, character-less CUNTS who, in most cases have this wealth because they just happened to come out of the right vagina!!! You try watching some of these wankers videos, its vomit making!    

Hello Arsebiscuit and welcome to the board.

I’ve inherited money and I will spend or give it away as I see fit. 
Are you bitter about inherited wealth?

On 18/05/2020 at 10:05, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello Arsebiscuit and welcome to the board.

I’ve inherited money and I will spend or give it away as I see fit. 
Are you bitter about inherited wealth?

Hello Earl, good to be here and thanks for going easy on me. Some people inherit wealth and in most cases it couldn't have happened to nicer people, I have no problem with that and wish you the best in enjoying your lovely wonga, spending it on whatever indulgence or depravity you see fit. Unfortunately, sometimes when it happens to young, vacuous or stupid people they have a tendency to not grasp the fantastic luck which has been bestowed on them and instead confuse it with some kind of divine justice which they somehow deserve and proceed in wasting said riches on shallow yet expensive consumables, posting annoying videos on You Tube of their brain-dead antics and thinking they are really cool, when they are indeed just boring fucking bell-ends with money, it really gets up my nose.........Maybe I am Bitter, i'm inheriting fuck all 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arsebiscuit said:

Hello Earl, good to be here and thanks for going easy on me. Some people inherit wealth and in most cases it couldn't have happened to nicer people, I have no problem with that and wish you the best in enjoying your lovely wonga, spending it on whatever indulgence or depravity you see fit. Unfortunately, sometimes when it happens to young, vacuous or stupid people they have a tendency to not grasp the fantastic luck which has been bestowed on them and instead confuse it with some kind of divine justice which they somehow deserve and proceed in wasting said riches on shallow yet expensive consumables, posting annoying videos on You Tube of their brain-dead antics and thinking they are really cool, when they are indeed just boring fucking bell-ends with money, it really gets up my nose.........Maybe I am Bitter, i'm inheriting fuck all 🙂

My life has been made luxurious by inherited wealth and an excellent education.However although I’m charitable and have excellent taste I’ve always found it difficult not to look down on people like yourself...

Fuck off.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My life has been made luxurious by inherited wealth and an excellent education.However although I’m charitable and have excellent taste I’ve always found it difficult not to look down on people like yourself...

Fuck off.

You may find it difficult you privileged ponce but try and remember that the only difference between you and the average man in the street is luck.

Much love

Arsebiscuit

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

For someone claiming to have benefited from a traditional public school-redbrick university education, it's a little odd you choose to begin a sentence with 'However although', as both words in this context convey an identical meaning. Such simple grammar errors are typical of someone more familiar with weeks-old KFC Bargain Buckets strewn across the backseat of their Ford Mondeo than one who drives a Range Rover to their local à la carte restaurant for braised pheasant.

You ridiculously obvious wheelie bin-stealing council estate cunt. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

For someone claiming to have benefited from a traditional public school-redbrick university education, it's a little odd you choose to begin a sentence with 'However although', as both words in this context convey an identical meaning. Such simple grammar errors are typical of someone more familiar with weeks-old KFC Bargain Buckets strewn across the backseat of their Ford Mondeo than one who drives a Range Rover to their local à la carte restaurant for braised pheasant.

And if he is high born as he claims to be, he'd know that pheasant was traditionally eaten by the low class poor. 

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I didn’t go to a redbrick University and I wouldn’t be seen dead in one.I went to an Agricultural College.My peers went to Russell group Universities or the Forces.

You probably attended some asinine Polytechnic...

lol.

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I didn’t go to a redbrick University and I wouldn’t be seen dead in one.I went to an Agricultural College.My peers went to Russell group Universities or the Forces.

You probably attended some asinine Polytechnic...

lol.

Six "redbrick" uni's are also part of the Russell Group. There was a time when the sons of landed gentry who were considered too dim for the professions were sent  to agri college, Lloyds of London or the armed services.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Six "redbrick" uni's are also part of the Russell Group. There was a time when the sons of landed gentry who were considered too dim for the professions were sent  to agri college, Lloyds of London or the armed services.

When I realised I wasn’t bright enough for Oxford or Cambridge I became very depressed..😌

53 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Might you be suggesting that Punkape is 'Tim Nice But Dim'?