CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 07/05/2020 at 09:50, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just finished the 1981 TV adaptation of Day Of The Triffids. The previous fortnight I rewatched all 90 odd episodes of Sons Of Anarchy. I think I might watch Blakes 7 next...

Suggestions? Preferably extremely violent and available on YouTube or Dailymotion.

Well, the TV show The Adventure Game DVD set is available online - best 30 quids worth of entertainment you're likely to ever find! 

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Well, the TV show The Adventure Game DVD set is available online - best 30 quids worth of entertainment you're likely to ever find! 

Nice to hear from you Rangdo. Somehow I knew you would recommend 'The Adventure Game'.

Doogy Rev.

Hope you're well old friend.

Guest Gronda Gronda
58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice to hear from you Rangdo. Somehow I knew you would recommend 'The Adventure Game'.

Doogy Rev.

Hope you're well old friend.

I am fine, thank you sir. I randomly remember the times when you tore that Albert Ross guy a new chutney chute. Whatever happened to Lady P, or does she go by a different name these days? 

Another suggestion: Black Adder seasons 2 and 4

7 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I am fine, thank you sir. I randomly remember the times when you tore that Albert Ross guy a new chutney chute. Whatever happened to Lady P, or does she go by a different name these days? 

Another suggestion: Black Adder seasons 2 and 4

I made my peace with Albert, and now consider him to be under my wing. The mad old bat Penelope has had so many name changes that it's hard to follow. I think that her latest incarnation is 'Dawn Chorus'.

I've been wondering where Albert is actually. 

Guest judgetwi
On 07/05/2020 at 00:50, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just finished the 1981 TV adaptation of Day Of The Triffids. The previous fortnight I rewatched all 90 odd episodes of Sons Of Anarchy. I think I might watch Blakes 7 next...

Suggestions? Preferably extremely violent and available on YouTube or Dailymotion.

Well you could always read a book Hardman. “Firearms i’ve Wanked Over” by Ivor Problem is probably not a good idea. I believe Richard and Judy have a “book club” on the  telly. I’m sure they could recommend something suitable for a slow reader like yourself. 

No need to thank me.

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I made my peace with Albert, and now consider him to be under my wing. The mad old bat Penelope has had so many name changes that it's hard to follow. I think that her latest incarnation is 'Dawn Chorus'.

I've been wondering where Albert is actually. 

I slept with the window open .. a fucking crow woke me up cawing outside at 04 fucking 45.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well you could always read a book Hardman. “Firearms i’ve Wanked Over” by Ivor Problem is probably not a good idea. I believe Richard and Judy have a “book club” on the  telly. I’m sure they could recommend something suitable for a slow reader like yourself. 

No need to thank me.

Thank you for what? Proving my point by taking 36 hours to come up with this half-arsed lame shit?

utterly pathetic. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So you were awoken by the Dawn Chorus. You're right, it is a fucking pain in the arse and should be killed.

The time to worry is when you're awoken by Dawn French, thighs to each side of yer face and yawning in full chorus. 

I remember the old days when TV gave good innocent wholesome entertainment. Saturday nights in front of the radio rental's (which dad nicked from next door). Mum with one leg on the footstool by the fire, the other leg in the corner. Kicking off with Jim'll Fix It with uncle Jimmy, followed by Rolf Harris' Cartoon Time and then It's a Knockout with Stuart Hall. Then The Generation Game with Larry Grayson. Great days 

Edited by camberwell gypsy
Rubbing hand sanitizer on my hand sanitizer bottle. Because you can't be too careful

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kicking off with Jim'll Fix It with uncle Jimmy, followed by Rolf Harris' Cartoon Time and then It's a Knockout with Stuart Hall. Great days 

Where are they now?

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Then The Generation Game with Larry Grayson. Great days 

I remember seeing Panza winning the Generation Game, Gyps. He came away with the sliding doors & conveyor belt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't he do well! 

He did even better on Blankety Blank, by taking his own check book and pen with him. 

However, Pen, was hopeless.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just cheered myself up by firing up the director's cut of Watchmen on Blu-ray, with an extra 24 minutes of even more graphic violence. Nice.

Good choice. A woefully underrated entry in the superhero genre. I actually picture you as Dr Manhattan. (Although not with the cock out)

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just cheered myself up by firing up the director's cut of Watchmen on Blu-ray, with an extra 24 minutes of even more graphic violence. Nice.

Just finished viewing season 1 of The Punisher - a satisfying demise to Agent Orange. 

Guest judgetwi
On 08/05/2020 at 06:37, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you for what? Proving my point by taking 36 hours to come up with this half-arsed lame shit?

utterly pathetic. 

Which of your points have I proved exactly? That i’m a queer spaz in a wheelchair? That i’m a dirty fucking Jew? Or , perhaps, that i have an unnatural interest in children?  Which one?.......or is it all  of them? I can take the piss out of you all day long and there’s fuck all you can do about it Hardman.

😁😁