CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Which of your points have I proved exactly? That i’m a queer spaz in a wheelchair? That i’m a dirty fucking Jew? Or , perhaps, that i have an unnatural interest in children?  Which one?.......or is it all  of them? I can take the piss out of you all day long and there’s fuck all you can do about it Hardman.

😁😁

My existence on here really gets to you. You are without doubt the most easily wound up member of the corner. You constantly tell others that you're 'taking the piss' out of them, but all you actually do is make a bigger twat out yourself. Angry little fool. 

On 08/05/2020 at 14:41, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember the old days when TV gave good innocent wholesome entertainment. Saturday nights in front of the radio rental's (which dad nicked from next door). Mum with one leg on the footstool by the fire, the other leg in the corner. Kicking off with Jim'll Fix It with uncle Jimmy, followed by Rolf Harris' Cartoon Time and then It's a Knockout with Stuart Hall. Then The Generation Game with Larry Grayson. Great days 

Nonce The Nine O'Clock News

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My existence on here really gets to you. You are without doubt the most easily wound up member of the corner. You constantly tell others that you're 'taking the piss' out of them, but all you actually do is make a bigger twat out yourself. Angry little fool. 

Ok, bung me 200 quid and i’ll shut the fuck up. 

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You would bend over for a visiting party of gay Nigerians for far less......

lol.

What would you know about it PPB? You have to have a cock in the first place to understand such things. Now go and get Matron to serve up your porridge.........and see the Chaplain after morning service you little cunt! We’ll have no more talk of Mecca in this institution! 

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What would you know about it PPB? You have to have a cock in the first place to understand such things. Now go and get Matron to serve up your porridge.........and see the Chaplain after morning service you little cunt! We’ll have no more talk of Mecca in this institution! 

4721, Archer, sir.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

how do we know you actually exist Authoritah? You could be transient pulse of energy with no corporeal basis. You might even be some ghastly Liverpool based wallah 

52 minutes ago, ratcum said:

how do we know you actually exist Authoritah? You could be transient pulse of energy with no corporeal basis. You might even be some ghastly Liverpool based wallah 

A Charlton-supporting doorman is exactly the sort of character the Sage of Rotherham might have created to toy with poor old Judge. However, as a long game of this complexity would require patience and subtlety rather than the addled brains of a northern shopkeeper I think we will sadly have to discount that possibility.

On 09/05/2020 at 10:02, Mrs Roops said:

Just finished viewing season 1 of The Punisher - a satisfying demise to Agent Orange. 

I was sad to see the end of The Punisher and Daredevil, and even miss Luke Cage to an extent. Jessica Jones and Iron Fist not so much.

I'm looking forward to season 2 of The Umbrella Academy. Delightfully weird.

On 09/05/2020 at 10:38, Roadkill said:

Banshee is alright if you haven't seen it. It has a rogue Amish gangster ruling over a backwater American town.

+1 on that. What's not to like about the Chinese transvestite killing machine that is Job? Oh, and Lili Simmons' tits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

No one seems to be addressing the cunt in the room, so I will. This site needs to change its name to "ill-tempered bickering corner (incorporating boring as fuck spleen venter)"

I would replace the word "venter" with "Ventnor" .. if you had ever been to Ventnor you would understand why.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A Charlton-supporting doorman is exactly the sort of character the Sage of Rotherham might have created to toy with poor old Judge. However, as a long game of this complexity would require patience and subtlety rather than the addled brains of a northern shopkeeper I think we will sadly have to discount that possibility.

Have you ever been to Rotherham?

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Have you ever been to Rotherham?

Ventnor is hilly. Most of its resident population are on ventnorators. 

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just me. Which seems to be quite enough to send the miserable shitbag round the twist with no need for more creative character development. Know what I mean?

On 09/05/2020 at 10:38, Roadkill said:

Banshee is alright if you haven't seen it. It has a rogue Amish gangster ruling over a backwater American town.

I binge watched it a couple of years ago. I seem to recall that the Amish cunt was quite handy with his fists. Kai Proctor.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just me. Which seems to be quite enough to send the miserable shitbag round the twist with no need for more creative character development. Know what I mean?

You may wish to retract, Eric.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=just+me+film&docid=608040078902887230&mid=A134A5BF9F928AF39EFAA134A5BF9F928AF39EFA&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I binge watched it a couple of years ago. I seem to recall that the Amish cunt was quite handy with his fists. Kai Proctor.

I think you might have been the one to recommend it to me actually. Quarry, too - still pissed off they cancelled that one.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was sad to see the end of The Punisher and Daredevil, and even miss Luke Cage to an extent. Jessica Jones and Iron Fist not so much.

I'm looking forward to season 2 of The Umbrella Academy. Delightfully weird.

I just can't get into any of the Marvel shite. Punisher should be an absolute blood bath along the same lines as the Deadpool movies and they do push it as far as they can, but its still clearly limited by the pearl clutching TV executives. Gotham was alright for the first few seasons - that ginger cunt in it was a better Joker than that lame little meth-head in Suicide Squad could ever dream to be:

tumblr_ol4fqcNZSW1rey868o1_400.gif

source.gif

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think you might have been the one to recommend it to me actually. Quarry, too - still pissed off they cancelled that one.

I'd forgotten about Quarry. It was a different type of thing to banshee, which was almost a comedy with blood and bullets. Dexter was excellent too. Although Jennifer Carpenter's foul mouthed anorexic slag got on my nerves.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd forgotten about Quarry. It was a different type of thing to banshee, which was almost a comedy with blood and bullets. Dexter was excellent too. Although Jennifer Carpenter's foul mouthed anorexic slag got on my nerves.

The Strain was pretty good too, but his little nuke-launching dickhead of a son was unbearable. Ruined it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I just can't get into any of the Marvel shite. Punisher should be an absolute blood bath along the same lines as the Deadpool movies and they do push it as far as they can, but its still clearly limited by the pearl clutching TV executives. Gotham was alright for the first few seasons - that ginger cunt in it was a better Joker than that lame little meth-head in Suicide Squad could ever dream to be:

tumblr_ol4fqcNZSW1rey868o1_400.gif

source.gif

Suicide Squad was the biggest pile of shit I've ever sat through. A black cunt with a rifle, a slag with a baseball bat, and a bloke with an alligator head. So fucking what.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The Strain was pretty good too, but his little nuke-launching dickhead of a son was unbearable. Ruined it.

David Bradley's old Jewish bloke was good though. And that computer hacker bird would be welcome to sit on my face. I liked the Nazi vampire character too. And the ancient half-breed with a katana.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Suicide Squad was the biggest pile of shit I've ever sat through. A black cunt with a rifle, a slag with a baseball bat, and a bloke with an alligator head. So fucking what.

Don't forget Man Who Climbs Things... and dies literally within the first minute of the Squad forming.

EasyMarvelousAgouti-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't forget Man Who Climbs Things... and dies literally within the first minute of the Squad forming.

EasyMarvelousAgouti-size_restricted.gif

I found the whole thing as lame as fuck. Another bit of ridiculousness from DC, was the idea that Batman could seriously challenge Superman in a fight. Batman is a bloke who goes to the gym, Superman can throw buses over buildings.