CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Certainly not.

What was your role?

Gripper? Gaffer? Dubbin' Mixer? Runner? Rimmer or Best Boy? 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was the rubber head in the Wild Boys video. 

Wrong 'Duran Duran'

He means Barbarella's "Durand Durand" 

See the source image

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I just can't get into any of the Marvel shite. Punisher should be an absolute blood bath along the same lines as the Deadpool movies and they do push it as far as they can,...

On the subject of OTT, also watched Gangs of London - interesting premise (though The Long Good Friday with Bob Hoskins did it a lot better) ruined by the notion of ex-Danish special forces for hire could wander around the UK shooting up everything in sight. Top marks for the violence choreography in a shot gun to the face kinda way.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was responsible for spraying WD40 on the pivots and hinges of The Orgasmatron. Tony Hancock (above) worked the clutch.

I think you'll find, that Punker's was emotionally attached to Pygar (or Gayp) and was predominantly in the scenes (now cut from the original) of hand-to-hand (Handcock) intercourse with Sogo. Tony Hancock, had nothing to do with it and was not in the film... Punkers, in turn (and this is when things get complicated) poked Ping with a Dildano and groomed Sogo into cross-dressing as a Lesbo-Mathmos (one-eyed wench) and they exchanged psycodichtric fluids with Gossamer. 

You're on the money with the WD40 though. 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was responsible for spraying WD40 on the pivots and hinges of The Orgasmatron. Tony Hancock (above) worked the clutch.

That's the irish actor who's name escapes me. I think Hancock was dead by the time Barberella was filmed. 

Milo O'Shea. 

Edited by camberwell gypsy
Researching on IMDB so you don't have to

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I think you'll find, that Punker's was emotionally attached to Pygar (or Gayp) and was predominantly in the scenes (now cut from the original) of hand-to-hand (Handcock) intercourse with Sogo. Tony Hancock, had nothing to do with it and was not in the film... Punkers, in turn (and this is when things get complicated) poked Ping with a Dildano and groomed Sogo into cross-dressing as a Lesbo-Mathmos (one-eyed wench) and they exchanged psycodichtric fluids with Gossamer. 

You're on the money with the WD40 though. 

Hancock had drank himself into the afterlife when this film was made.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hancock had drank himself into the afterlife when this film was made.

… and he'd donated an armful. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the irish actor who's name escapes me. I think Hancock was dead by the time Barberella was filmed. 

Milo O'Shea. 

I'm being encouraged to return to work Gyps, but am slightly hesitant. Errrrm, I don't spose I can interest you in a copy of The Big Issue, just to test the water? I'll keep me distance. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Never could understand the praise he got. I thought he was as funny as a broken leg. 

There was nobody else about really. I s'pose some though he was 'current' for the times. Max Wall, was another. I mean what the fuck was 'he' all about? 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never could understand the praise he got. I thought he was as funny as a broken leg. 

Aphrodite, had its moments. 

Tony+Hancock+The+Rebel.jpg

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Milo O'Shea. 

AAARGGHHHH!!! I bloody well fucking bastard know it wasn't Tony Fucking Hancock! It was Milo O'Shea. 

Can everybody please remember what a sense of fucking humour was like?

@'eavensabove you're no better

ffs.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the subject of OTT, also watched Gangs of London - interesting premise (though The Long Good Friday with Bob Hoskins did it a lot better) ruined by the notion of ex-Danish special forces for hire could wander around the UK shooting up everything in sight. Top marks for the violence choreography in a shot gun to the face kinda way.

I'm watching 'Survivors'(2008) a loose remake of a 1975 Terry Nation drama, where a worldwide flu pandemic wipes out 99% of the human race. Unfortunately it's a modern BBC production, which means that the only white male characters are either thick or extremely unpleasant, and the strong plucky wimmins have to be rescued by the kind, morally superior black and Islamic men, or each other. In fact, fuck it. I think I'll ditch it and watch the 1975 version.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

AAARGGHHHH!!! I bloody well fucking bastard know it wasn't Tony Fucking Hancock! It was Milo O'Shea. 

ffs.

We don't believe ya... you fort it was Tony Hancock and have only NOW tried to wurzle out of it. Next you'll be saying that you didn't mean the Persuasion Avdenture, when you clearly did... 'fess-up!

See the source image   

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

ffs.

So why put (above) next to Tony Hancock in your post? I'm not fucking physic am I? 

And leave 'eavens alone. The poor fucker hasn't been out for a month. He only has Tim Vine and Tony Blackburn jokes compendium for company. 

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

We don't believe ya... you fort it was Tony Hancock and have only NOW tried to wurzle out of it. Next you'll be saying that you didn't mean the Persuasion Avdenture, when you clearly did... 'fess-up!

See the source image   

No Eavens. I fort it was milo O,shea, because I had the fucking DVD case in front of me when I typed it out. And his fucking name is on it. Unfortunately, you and gyps have trouble recognising humour unless it involves puns made out of fucking song titles.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

So why put (above) next to Tony Hancock in your post? I'm not fucking physic am I? 

And leave 'eavens alone. The poor fucker hasn't been out for a month. He only has Tim Vine and Tony Blackburn jokes compendium for company. 

Because he resembles Tony Hancock and I thought I'd make a joke of it. I'll try and keep it simple in future.

Jesus fucking wept.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Eavens. I fort it was milo O,shea, because I had the fucking DVD case in front of me when I typed it out. And his fucking name is on it. Unfortunately, you and gyps have trouble recognising humour unless it involves puns made out of fucking song titles.

See the source image