Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Tronald Dump said:

Enjoy...

NINTCHDBPICT000552869818.jpg

Lazy twat.

Try using the search function as there's already a nomination for this mud blood talentless chancer that's been done to death

Failing that, drink bleach

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re as much of a cunt as the orange baboon your hilarious username is based on. An absolute fucking wanker.

How’s your mental health under lockdown Ape?

You appear angry, on edge and skittish......don’t go berserk in Tesco...

lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How’s your mental health under lockdown Ape?

You appear angry, on edge and skittish......don’t go berserk in Tesco...

lol.

He's been weaponising his helicopters Punk.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2020 at 22:21, Earl of Punkape said:

How’s your mental health under lockdown Ape?

You appear angry, on edge and skittish......don’t go berserk in Tesco...

lol.

He who chooses to use Jacob Rees-Mogg as his avatar on this site, is in no position to question the mental health of anyone.

You appear dreary, wimpish and gay.....don’t get bummed in Booths (although I’m sure you wouldn’t object)

lol.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Repeat bollocks. Admittedly you can never cunt this slag too many times but I resent the OP’s sneering and patronising comment.......”enjoy”. Who the fuck does this wanker think he is?

Sorry, but am I back in the sixth form and some smug, lazy teacher says “read chapter two and discuss amongst yourselves”?

Fuck you cunt. If you haven’t got an opinion then shut your dumb cakehole. Arrogant fucking wanker.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Repeat bollocks. Admittedly you can never cunt this slag too many times but I resent the OP’s sneering and patronising comment.......”enjoy”. Who the fuck does this wanker think he is?

Sorry, but am I back in the sixth form and some smug, lazy teacher says “read chapter two and discuss amongst yourselves”?

Fuck you cunt. If you haven’t got an opinion then shut your dumb cakehole. Arrogant fucking wanker.

Be quiet you stupid fucking spastic. Do as you're told. And don't give me cause to speak to you again.

 

 

"you can't tell me what to do hardman, I can take the piss out of you all day. Know what I mean?"

Predictable little one trick pony.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Be quiet you stupid fucking spastic. Do as you're told. And don't give me cause to speak to you again.

 

 

"you can't tell me what to do hardman, I can take the piss out of you all day. Know what I mean?"

Predictable little one trick pony.

That Action Man I got that Christmas was a terrible mistake Hardman. I thought it was shit but I knew it was my old Mum’s idea so I couldn’t say anything. She meant well, know what I mean?

Some of us manage to get over these things and some of us never do. That’s life innit Hardman?

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

That Action Man I got that Christmas was a terrible mistake Hardman. I thought it was shit but I knew it was my old Mum’s idea so I couldn’t say anything. She meant well, know what I mean?

Some of us manage to get over these things and some of us never do. That’s life innit Hardman?

Pathetic. Stick to 'isacunt'. You can be one of the big amoebas over there. Multiple cell life forms are a bit above your abilities. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pathetic. Stick to 'isacunt'. You can be one of the big amoebas over there. Multiple cell life forms are a bit above your abilities. 

Pathetic? Maybe. But I can thank my old Mum for instilling in me a sense of shame. I’m very grateful for that. 

Your back must be well fucked up from stoopiing to scrape the bottom of the barrel all the time. You brought that pain on yourself Hardman. 😢

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

I don't care about previous noms, I'm too lazy to search so here's a cunting site for sparkle tits and the cuck prince.

Enjoy:

https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com/2020/05/07/archies-1st-birthday-promotional-video/

My God, she really is a vacuous, talentless publicity seeking whore. It's very clear that she has little to do with her child unless she's parading it around to draw attention to herself. That subjugated ginger cunt can fuck off too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Poor Meghan today. Feeling a bit ignored in Hollywood on lockdown with Hewitt and the little spastic sprog.. so posted a blog revealing to the world (as if anyone gives a flying fuck) her awful experience while at college when she actually met a RACIST. I almost spat my boiled egg all over the missus. And then letting us commoners know the answer to the problem that’s had half the world robbing and looting for a week now. MEGHAN SAYS The worst thing to say is nothing.

I think she was hoping her dad was watching. Doubt it.

Fucking hairy arsed Duchess of Sussex slag.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m quite surprised it’s taken this long for this money loving whorebag to jump on the white liberal bandwagon. I’m sure her piss poor bros , robbing the high end shops that give her shit for nothing, appreciate her concern for  their welfare. 

The more I see of this bitch the more I feel sorry for poor Harry Hewitt. It’s not his fault he was born into a life of untrammelled privilege and can’t spot a slag when he sees one. They don’t teach that sort of shit at Eton. Do they? I’m just making an assumption clearly. What the fuck would cunts like me know about the world of the posh?

Calling Pretend Posh Boy! Calling Pretend Posh Boy! Wanker bullshit required.......if you can spare the time.....obviously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, did you notice nobody did the clappy seal crap at 8pm tonight? Apparently someone came on telly last week and said that as last Thursday's cunt fest was the 10th one, it should be the last. And because this country is peopled by sheeple, everyone did as they were told.  Added to this the bullshit that is coming out of germany about this paedo cunt that is being fitted up for the McCann "abduction", this year so far is turning into one big shit on a stick which we're all being made to take a fucking chomp out of it. 

I fucking despair. I really do. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Prince harry is the news again today, pouring scorn on commonwealth, we must acknowledge the past and put thing right so we can more forward, total agree, lets start by getting rid of his entire family, he is just a Ginger and she is just an anagram....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Prince harry is the news again today, pouring scorn on commonwealth, we must acknowledge the past and put thing right so we can more forward, total agree, lets start by getting rid of his entire family, he is just a Ginger and she is just an anagram....

Yeah, Meghan is determined to denounce all institutions and establishments built off the back of imperialism and slavery...

Does the stupid fucking cunt actually know which family she's married into?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...