CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Becoming Chinese

White Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

image001.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Yours for £20. Duck not included - its already been sold to an anonymous buyer.

For an extra fiver, I'll throw in a hamster water bottle.

The poor thing.

It's obviously been repeatedly fisted to fuck by Keith Harris. 

Guest 'eavensabove
42 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

How dare you be so culturally insensitive. It's called Mumbai duck these days.

What the fuck. They still stink, and I'd wager somewhat akin to Dianne Abbot's minge. 

On 09/06/2020 at 13:14, Roadkill said:

Fuck no. I'm no avian pimp.

He wen't to the local Chinkies - they really like them as pets for some reason.

You're fucking Prince Philip's birthday present you racist fuck up. Double paranoid as well. Those who make a big deal displaying hate secretly take it up the arse - watch out boys! 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're fucking Prince Philip's birthday present you racist fuck up. Double paranoid as well. Those who make a big deal displaying hate secretly take it up the arse - watch out boys! 

Its very fucking rude of you to just walk up and start melting down, throwing around nonce accusations like a spacker, before I've even said anything to you.

You fucking pre-rattled little arseling.

On 16/05/2020 at 19:47, White Cunt said:

Just when we though that the battle with the Chinese menace was going alright,  plenty of cunts decided to embrace their newly found freedoms and undermine all progress made. Clearly incapable of making a sensible decision of staying close to home, enjoying the weather and milling about plod-unattended, the stubborn cretins have yet again taken to the road to travel the distance and have a jolly good time, ideally tens and hundreds of miles away. Unable to access public amenities in their chosen areas, the cunts have been leaving behind some notable piles of excrement and rivers of piss for some poor local cunts to clean up, to keep this fucking country somewhat hygienic. Fucking thick British Chinks.