CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divvy Yanks

Roadkill

So the American Police have killed another black man as I'm sure you've heard. This time in Minneapolis, by kneeling on his neck for about ten minutes straight, despite already having him handcuffed and right next to a Police car that they could have quite easily thrown him in the back of. Watching the video I have to agree that it was a needless death brought on by complete incompetence on behalf of the Police at best and that the officers involved should be stripped of their badges and thrown in jail for murder, but apparently the local population has decided to take it upon themselves to burn down their own city in protest, loot shops and occasionally stab and shoot one another in tribute to George Floyd as the local mayor stands aside and slags off his own Police department and the President argues with Twitter because they blocked one of his posts. Because we all have to remember that black people are a collective mind akin to the Borg.

How in the fuck did we let these complete spastics take the Thirteen Colonies from us in the first place? Did King George III forget the keys he used to jingle in front of them as a distraction?

Of course the Yanks never keep their politics local, so I wonder how many years we're going to have to hear about this over here every time some mixed race chav gets run over by a Police van as he's escaping his local Spar after stabbing the cashier over a packet of digestives he tried to nick?

Fucking divvies.

6 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

The apes also destroyed one of their owns sports bar. WE WAZ KINGS AND SHEEEEIIIT

SHIEEEET WE WUZ KANGZ!!! 4 Chan keyboard warrior level wank repeated for years by meme-worshipping little Yank  pricks in their mother's basements. I don't think you're going to be around on here for long.

Guest Monaco Slim
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

SHIEEEET WE WUZ KANGZ!!! 4 Chan keyboard warrior level wank repeated for years by meme-worshipping little Yank  pricks in their mother's basements. I don't think you're going to be around on here for long.

I dont even know what 4chan is because I'm not some faggot that keeps up with internet computer cunt culture. I will fucking retire you from this website when its all said and done, cunt face.

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So the American Police have killed another black man as I'm sure you've heard. This time in Minneapolis, by kneeling on his neck for about ten minutes straight, despite already having him handcuffed and right next to a Police car that they could have quite easily thrown him in the back of. Watching the video I have to agree that it was a needless death brought on by complete incompetence on behalf of the Police at best and that the officers involved should be stripped of their badges and thrown in jail for murder, but apparently the local population has decided to take it upon themselves to burn down their own city in protest, loot shops and occasionally stab and shoot one another in tribute to George Floyd as the local mayor stands aside and slags off his own Police department and the President argues with Twitter because they blocked one of his posts. Because we all have to remember that black people are a collective mind akin to the Borg.

How in the fuck did we let these complete spastics take the Thirteen Colonies from us in the first place? Did King George III forget the keys he used to jingle in front of them as a distraction?

Of course the Yanks never keep their politics local, so I wonder how many years we're going to have to hear about this over here every time some mixed race chav gets run over by a Police van as he's escaping his local Spar after stabbing the cashier over a packet of digestives he tried to nick?

Fucking divvies.

to be fair Killer, Floyd was very big and very black and the cops were very white. It's like throwing a nickel to a bunch of Rabbis; things are bound to go south

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shame we didn't take the place back in 1812 when  British soldiers burnt down the white House and shat in President Maddison's soup bowls. When it comes to burning down American cities the blacks have got nothing on us. 

Our best rioters are the Northern Irish Micks who for years made all others worldwide causing uproar look like complete amateurs...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shame we didn't take the place back in 1812 when  British soldiers burnt down the white House and shat in President Maddison's soup bowls. When it comes to burning down American cities the blacks have got nothing on us. 

they couldn't organise 200+ years of international slave trade either, the lazy bastards

Guest Monaco Slim

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

those complete spastics have never voted in a woman president and don't have a massive paki population problem, they also didn't hand over their guns because of 1 school shooting in some bum fuck middle of nowhere part of scotland which didn't even kill andy murray.

America is #1 right now and you're living in the past if you think little England means shit in 2020 you golden age reminiscing cunt.

21 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

those complete spastics have never voted in a woman president and don't have a massive paki population problem, they also didn't hand over their guns because of 1 school shooting in some bum fuck middle of nowhere part of scotland which didn't even kill andy murray.

America is #1 right now and you're living in the past if you think little England means shit in 2020 you golden age reminiscing cunt.

I'm not sure what you think you bring to the table Slim. If it's just repetetive schoolboy gainsaying and personal insults, other sites are better placed to cater for your particular needs. Failing that and in the absence of some pithy aphorism or clever putdown, perhaps you should just kill yourself?

You boring little tit.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm not sure what you think you bring to the table Slim. If it's just repetetive schoolboy gainsaying and personal insults, other sites are better placed to cater for your particular needs. Failing that and in the absence of some pithy aphorism or clever putdown, perhaps you should just kill yourself?

You boring little tit.

I've already taken care of it, Ratty. He's working for the Job Centre now.

Those cunts look forward to the next one,gives them a chance to update their TV's and bring their wardrobes up to fashion.Why pay for it when you can get the shit for free?.You feel me bro?

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Those cunts look forward to the next one,gives them a chance to update their TV's and bring their wardrobes up to fashion.Why pay for it when you can get the shit for free?.You feel me bro?

When I saw it on the tv this morning I thought  "Aye aye Gyppo fire up the Luton, I'm in business here". Fucking disappointed when I found out it wasn't Peckham that had gone up. 

On 29/05/2020 at 23:07, Monaco Slim said:

What are your thoughts on this RSC version of Hamlet?

640885ac-c265-494d-a539-4340f5c1d1d9.jpg

53 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

" Why do the never steal books?" Paul J Watson.

How many white American policemen have been shot by black criminals in the last 12 months?

How many white civilians have been murdered, assaulted or raped by feral black gangsters over that same period?

Does anybody remember their names? No. Because only 'black lives matter'. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How many white American policemen have been shot by black criminals in the last 12 months?

How many white civilians have been murdered, assaulted or raped by feral black gangsters over that same period?

Does anybody remember their names? No. Because only 'black lives matter'. 

The problem with this is that those cops should have lifted that bloke up, shoved him into a car and away. That cunt knelt on his neck for how long? Minutes? If this happened in the UK  he would have been bundled into a police car or van. There are many cops in america who are basically gun toting fuckheads. I dont agree with the looting because that's an excuse by a load of cunts, but that copper should be fucking hammered 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The problem with this is that those cops should have lifted that bloke up, shoved him into a car and away. That cunt knelt on his neck for how long? Minutes? If this happened in the UK  he would have been bundled into a police car or van. There are many cops in america who are basically gun toting fuckheads. I dont agree with the looting because that's an excuse by a load of cunts, but that copper should be fucking hammered 

He is being hammered. That's the point. He wasn't given any protection, and rightly so. But justice isn't enough for the civil rights cunts. They want superiority and they want the entire Caucasian race demonised, marginalised and criminalised.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is being hammered. That's the point. He wasn't given any protection, and rightly so. But justice isn't enough for the civil rights cunts. They want superiority and they want the entire Caucasian race demonised, marginalised and criminalised.

Decent white people (and there are some) condemn the action of the police. Decent black people (and there are some) condemn the actions of the rioters.

I couldn't give you actual numbers, but I could make a guess at the ratio.

• Like 2