CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divvy Yanks

Roadkill

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One prominent case is that white guy who was a pest controller who was working in a hotel. Someone spotted a firearm in his bag. The firearm being an air rifle used as part of his job. The police were called. When confronted with the armed officers in a corridor, he got on his knees with his hands up, as ordered. He pleaded with them not to shoot but the cunts shot him to death. Their justification was "He was going for a concealed firearm" which, as evidence from the video cameras on the officers uniform, wasn't the case. 

As far as I'm aware, and I'm sure you'll do a google search to check the veracity of my statement, there was no massive public outcry, no mass demonstrations, no looting and burning of premises. 

The US police forces at all levels up and down the country, are full of trigger happy thugs.  This is why, when I see the 'fly on the wall' documentaries of our police at work (police interceptors, motorway cops etc) and see what fucking idiots some of them are, I'm grateful that all our officers aren't armed.

As it happens I was aware of the case which has generated a notoriety of its own, unfortunately its one of many. The Floyd George case resonated with the public consciousness due to the witness' video of a police officer with hand in pocket nonchalantly resting his knee on his victim's neck, even when an EMS technician was checking the pulse of the lifeless body whilst three other officers casually looked on as if everything was normal.

As I understand its extremely rare for a police officer to be criminally charged let alone convicted when he/she steps out of line. Usually its left to the victim or next-of-kin to pursue some form of civil case justice via the Supreme Court over Constitutional Rights violations. Even then there will be many years of pre-trail litigation to strike out the case by local DA's, the police union or municipal insurance underwriters before it even reaches trial stage.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

"Blue Isis Gang". Get the fuck over yourself, its the malcontent dregs of society they're shooting, not cute little foxy-woxies. Strangling a cunt by kneeling on his neck is one thing, but shooting a cunt before he shoots or stabs you is fair game.

You're the type with all the fucking answers until a brick comes through the window and you expect the people you hold in such low regard to come and save you, acting all high and mighty when it comes to blanket racial statements, only to condemn an entire group of people in the next breath due to the job they have, simply because you've likely experienced them rightfully treat you like the smug, air headed fantasist with delusions of grandeur that you are when they catch you out in your own ridiculous forms of vigilantism.

"Oh, it was simply ghastly they beat Comrade Rupert to a pulp when he tried to shoo them away with his swagger stick after they found him in the dog kennels with the rat poison. We tried to make a quick escape but the Morris got a flat tyre and they held us for hours in that grotty little Police station with nothing but lukewarm tea in polystyrene cups and sandwiches from the vending machine for nourishment."

You fucking toast-rack ribbed cunt. Piss off.

Still wearing your angry-boy shorts then. One day you'll eventually grow up and travel further than ten miles from your home town. 

I actually support the rule of law as one of the constituents necessary for civilised society. I just have this funny insistence that this applies to all.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As it happens I was aware of the case which has generated a notoriety of its own, unfortunately its one of many. The Floyd George case resonated with the public consciousness due to the witness' video of a police officer with hand in pocket nonchalantly resting his knee on his victim's neck, even when an EMS technician was checking the pulse of the lifeless body whilst three other officers casually looked on as if everything was normal.

As I understand its extremely rare for a police officer to be criminally charged let alone convicted when he/she steps out of line. Usually its left to the victim or next-of-kin to pursue some form of civil case justice via the Supreme Court over Constitutional Rights violations. Even then there will be many years of pre-trail litigation to strike out the case by local DA's, the police union or municipal insurance underwriters before it even reaches trial stage.

Following the murder of Walter Scott by a police officer in 2015, it's been standard procedure with most US police forces to immediately commence with a criminal investigation when a black person dies in custody regardless of the circumstances. I'm no fan of the British police who are a pack of arrogant crooked wankers but I witnessed first hand how yank coppers make an arrest when I was staying in Orlando a few years back. Fourteen of them turned up at the hotel where I was staying to arrest a bunch of pricks who had a brawl in the bar. Besides their sidearms, three of them were carrying pump action shotguns and to say they were up for using them would be an understatement. The thing was, the six blokes who had been fighting had already been restrained by hotel security with cable ties and couldn't really pose a threat to anyone at that point yet the police officers still came in screaming at them to lay flat on the floor while pointing guns at them. I was quite shocked at how aggressive they were when putting them into handcuffs even though no resistance was being offered.

The copper who has been charged over George Floyd is up for third degree murder and second degree manslaughter. If convicted, sentencing guidelines recommend a minimum of 16 years. If the FBI decide that he violated Floyd's civil rights, he could face federal charges which have a worst case scenario of the death penalty but I would imagine he would probably get something in the region of an extra 20 years if convicted on all counts. As you said, there will be a long period of pre trial haggling and I wouldn't be surprised if the murder charge is dropped as proving pre-meditation is going to be difficult. If I were Derek Chauvin, I would throwing up a defence of improper training given as the restraint technique used appears to be in common usage by US police forces and I think he stands a good chance of being aquitted.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still wearing your angry-boy shorts then. One day you'll eventually grow up and travel further than ten miles from your home town. 

I actually support the rule of law as one of the constituents necessary for civilised society. I just have this funny insistence that this applies to all.

Apart from you when you were slightly less decrepit and took it upon yourself to run around and be a nuisance. Then it was OK.

I'm not arguing that law should apply to all, just that you're a hypocritical gobshite who likes to bend the rules of real life when it suits you as much as you like to bend them on here.

If you were over there right now you come across as the type who'd be marching on the front line making sure you got in all the news footage and telling every cunt who would listen to be peaceful and respectful, only to get a few sneaky kicks in on coppers unfortunate to get pulled in and ravaged by the crowd before running off and taking selfies in front of a burning Police car to look cool.

You're a dirty mod. Don't pretend you wouldn't be a dirty cop.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Apart from you when you were slightly less decrepit and took it upon yourself to run around and be a nuisance. Then it was OK.

I'm not arguing that law should apply to all, just that you're a hypocritical gobshite who likes to bend the rules of real life when it suits you as much as you like to bend them on here.

If you were over there right now you come across as the type who'd be marching on the front line making sure you got in all the news footage and telling every cunt who would listen to be peaceful and respectful, only to get a few sneaky kicks in on coppers unfortunate to get pulled in and ravaged by the crowd before running off and taking selfies in front of a burning Police car to look cool.

I've noticed that the members of the middle class who wring their hands and wail over the plight of black people, are the ones who live at least a hundred miles from the nearest one. Presumably they would still be as morally charitable if they were to return home and find 14 year old Jamal, with their laptop under his arm, curling out last nights Jerk chicken onto their Axminster... or maybe not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Following the murder of Walter Scott by a police officer in 2015, it's been standard procedure with most US police forces in the to immediately commence with a criminal investigation when a black person dies in custody regardless of the circumstances. I'm no fan of the British police who are a pack of arrogant crooked wankers but I witnessed first hand how yank coppers make an arrest when I was staying in Orlando a few years back. Fourteen of them turned up at the hotel where I was staying to arrest a bunch of pricks who had a brawl in the bar. Besides their sidearms, three of them were carrying pump action shotguns and to say they were up for using them would be an understatement. The thing was, the six blokes who had been fighting had already been restrained by hotel security with cable ties and couldn't really pose a threat to anyone at that point yet the police officers still came in screaming at them to lay flat on the floor while pointing guns at them. I was quite shocked at how aggressive they were when putting them into handcuffs even though no resistance was being offered.

The copper who has been charged over George Floyd is up for third degree murder and second degree manslaughter. If convicted, sentencing guidelines recommend a minimum of 16 years. If the FBI decide that he violated Floyd's civil rights, he could face federal charges which have a worst case scenario of the death penalty but I would imagine he would probably get something in the region of an extra 20 years if convicted on all counts. As you said, there will be a long period of pre trial haggling and I wouldn't be surprised if the murder charge is dropped as proving pre-meditation is going to be difficult. If I were Derek Chauvin, I would throwing up a defence of improper training given as the restraint technique used appears to be in common usage by US police forces and I think he stands a good chance of being aquitted.

If he's aquitted it will go up big time. 

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've noticed that the members of the middle class who wring their hands and wail over the plight of black people, are the ones who live at least a hundred miles from the nearest one. Presumably they would still be as morally charitable if they were to return home and find 14 year old Jamal, with their laptop under his arm, curling out last nights Jerk chicken onto their Axminster... or maybe not.

"Oh Cressida and I live in Peckham and we just love the cultural diversity" exclaimed Tarquin as he cycled with Harrison strapped to his back and Marley strapped to the cross bar. "Yah, our 2 bedroom terrace house is worth 800k now". 

"Rye Lane? Oh we never go there. We find it doesn't cater for our needs". 

What Tarquin is saying is that Rye Lane is full of black people from the nearby estates and he doesn't feel safe. Therefore, he's a racist cunt but don't even fucking know it. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If he's aquitted it will go up big time. 

Yes it will and I think it will be a lot worse than what's going on now. I wouldn't be surprised if governors in states that have high black populations and large ANTIFA groups impose something close to martial law before any verdict is announced. I suspect that in the next few months there are going to be mass arrests of these ANTIFA pricks as they're are responsible for orchestrating a lot of the rioting. Now Trump has designated them a domestic terrorist organization, it means the FBI counter terrorism task force can ignore a shitload of suspects civil rights and use some of the dark arts that are used against the likes of Al-Qaeda. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yes it will and I think it will be a lot worse than what's going on now. I wouldn't be surprised if governors in states that have high black populations and large ANTIFA groups impose something close to martial law before any verdict is announced. I suspect that in the next few months there are going to be mass arrests of these ANTIFA pricks as they're are responsible for orchestrating a lot of the rioting. Now Trump has designated them a domestic terrorist organization, it means the FBI counter terrorism task force can ignore a shitload of suspects civil rights and use some of the dark arts that are used against the likes of Al-Qaeda. 

America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah!

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah!

I just hope it means that these lefty weirdos can be shipped off to Guantanamo Bay for several months waterboarding, white noise torture and many hours locked in a sensory deprivation tank.

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm just hope it means that these lefty weirdos can be shipped off to Guantanamo Bay for several months waterboarding, white noise torture and many hours locked in a sensory deprivation tank.

It's a brilliant location at Guantanamo for internment and sustained torture. If any of the bearded peaceful people accidentally die. There's a whole sea full of big sharks to dispose of the wastage and avoid any difficult explanations.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Following the murder of Walter Scott by a police officer in 2015, it's been standard procedure with most US police forces to immediately commence with a criminal investigation when a black person dies in custody regardless of the circumstances. I'm no fan of the British police who are a pack of arrogant crooked wankers but I witnessed first hand how yank coppers make an arrest when I was staying in Orlando a few years back. Fourteen of them turned up at the hotel where I was staying to arrest a bunch of pricks who had a brawl in the bar. Besides their sidearms, three of them were carrying pump action shotguns and to say they were up for using them would be an understatement. The thing was, the six blokes who had been fighting had already been restrained by hotel security with cable ties and couldn't really pose a threat to anyone at that point yet the police officers still came in screaming at them to lay flat on the floor while pointing guns at them. I was quite shocked at how aggressive they were when putting them into handcuffs even though no resistance was being offered.

Its dickheads like Derek Chauvin who get good cops killed.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not too sure what laws you think I've bent in real life or indeed at The Corner. You've alluded to poisoning hunting dogs where in fact if you were not sounding off from a point of abject ignorance you would know that that's the last thing a hunting sab would do. There are plenty of instances where sabs and monitors treat the hounds with affection whilst out in the field and have often rescued a hunting dog when trapped in fence wiring. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A rather idiotic point to make. Irrespective of class or wealth one would've thought anyone would be pissed off in those circumstances whether it be Jamal curling out last night's jerk chicken or Tommy post bangers and mash, Hamish and his haggis or Glyndwr and his cawl.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A rather idiotic point to make. Irrespective of class or wealth one would've thought anyone would be pissed off in those circumstances whether it be Jamal curling out last night's jerk chicken or Tommy post bangers and mash, Hamish and his haggis or Glyndwr and his cawl.

I think Eric's referring to the fact that allspice, which is a key component in jerk seasoning, leaves an absolute cunt of a stain.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not too sure what laws you think I've bent in real life or indeed at The Corner. You've alluded to poisoning hunting dogs where in fact if you were not sounding off from a point of abject ignorance you would know that that's the last thing a hunting sab would do. There are plenty of instances where sabs and monitors treat the hounds with affection whilst out in the field and have often rescued a hunting dog when trapped in fence wiring. 

I'm not arguing about poisoning hunting dogs either - that part was intended as a joke and you know it.

Basically I'm calling you a twat, but because you can't draw me into a pre-planned argument into individual and irrelevant parts of the original post you're getting your knickers in a twist.

Also, did you lot really run around in the bushes referring to each other as "Sabs"?  Ridiculous LARping twats running about in surplus army camo with backpacks full of coffee thermoses and shouting "yankee-foxtrot-tango!" into the Hello Kitty walky talkies you bought for your children as you argue over who gets to use the binoculars?

Fucking priceless.

PracticalPrestigiousAntbear-size_restric

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not arguing about poisoning hunting dogs either - that part was intended as a joke and you know it.

Basically I'm calling you a twat, but because you can't draw me into a pre-planned argument into individual and irrelevant parts of the original post you're getting your knickers in a twist.

Also, did you lot really run around in the bushes referring to each other as "Sabs"?  Ridiculous LARping twats running about in surplus army camo with backpacks full of coffee thermoses and shouting "yankee-foxtrot-tango!" into the Hello Kitty walky talkies you bought for your children as you argue over who gets to use the binoculars?

Fucking priceless.

PracticalPrestigiousAntbear-size_restric

'Victor Charles has breached the perimeter. Deploy the Chardonnay'

• Like 1