CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divvy Yanks

Roadkill

On 02/06/2020 at 14:02, camberwell gypsy said:

Claudius becomes Clartius.

Rosencrantz becomes Rastaclantz

To be irie or not to be irie, wah yeh seh sah? 

‘Paddy Docherty and Tyson Fury’ as you’ve never seen them before, in a truly groundbreaking adaptation of Shakespeares ‘Romeo and Juliet’.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Even club soda won't get that out of the alpaca carpet...

bonus point to anyone who names that film.

I sometimes imagine buying Joseph Goebbels a club soda in a bar Authoritah. If he gets antsy, I say "you'll have to foot the bill then!"

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is actually a brand of sausages called 'Black Farmer'. Produced by, a black pig farmer. Who says they don't get equal opportunities.. that's 3 of them making a fortune in the food industry. The sausage cunt, Uncle Ben, and that brown sauce wanker off Dragons Den.

I’ve just seen Eddie on Fox News running out of Macys on 5th Avenue with a microwave and a George Foreman grill, shouting “Make America Shit Again”.Fatty was driving the getaway Edsel.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just seen Eddie on Fox News running out of Macys on 5th Avenue with a microwave and a George Foreman grill, shouting “Make America Shit Again”.Fatty was driving the getaway Edsel.

The Ford Edsel. The only car that was dropped because its radiator grille looked like a vagina. The original anyway. I don't know if they've resurrected the name.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Ford Edsel. The only car that was dropped because its radiator grille looked like a vagina. The original anyway. I don't know if they've resurrected the name.

I dunno if they resurrected the name, but they moved the rad behind the steering wheel, Eric. 

See the source image

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In fact 147 US police officers died in the line of duty during 2019. During the same period 1,099 civilians were shot dead by law enforcement. That figure does not include deaths whilst in police custody. I could give the breakdown by race but I suspect such salient niceties would fall on deaf ears given the racial bias prevalent amongst the puntership. That said, The "Black Lives Matter" approach is divisive as the problem is with American policing and the increasing unease of police brutality without consequences given the glacial speed in which police malfeasance is bought to book (if at all) not helped by powerful unions and officers turning a blind eye to the actions of fellow officers. The Blue Isis Gang are the new sovereign citizens.

That’s cleared that up then. I must say Your knowledge of everything is hugely impressive. I can only imagine the gargantuan dimensions of your noggin.The mind boggles.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was named after Henry Ford the seconds son who was being groomed to take over the business. The idea was, I think short lived as the car was, like him a massive embarrassment.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Satsuma Castanet XR4i Turbonutter Fannymagnet.

(price does not include engine, wheels, seats and other major components)

Two stroke with auto-reverse & wipers?   

Edited by 'eavensabove
POINTLESS WASHING ME HANDS. I'M DONE FOR.

55 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Two stroke with auto-reverse & wipers?   

“Hi. You’re through to Ventilators R Us. Would you like 24hr or 7 day delivery Sir? That’s a bad cough Sir. Hello.Hello Sir. Are you still there Sir?”

”Cunt seems to have hung up on me. He didn’t sound great to be fair. Thought I had a sale there”.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not arguing about poisoning hunting dogs either - that part was intended as a joke and you know it.

Basically I'm calling you a twat, but because you can't draw me into a pre-planned argument into individual and irrelevant parts of the original post you're getting your knickers in a twist.

Also, did you lot really run around in the bushes referring to each other as "Sabs"?  Ridiculous LARping twats running about in surplus army camo with backpacks full of coffee thermoses and shouting "yankee-foxtrot-tango!" into the Hello Kitty walky talkies you bought for your children as you argue over who gets to use the binoculars?

Fucking priceless...

This time you really are sounding off from a point of abject ignorance, albeit in an attempt in back-tracking.

Guest judgetwi

I see the Very Reverend and Right Honourable Justin Welby, Archhypocrite of Canterbury, is the latest bandwagon jumper, weeping  about “the evils of racism.” 

Listen shitface, if your sky fairy had made us all the same colour we wouldn’t have this problem in the first fucking place would we? Have you thought about that you cunt?

Now fuck off back to your palace and count the money your church made from the Atlantic slave trade. Wanker.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I see the Very Reverend and Right Honourable Justin Welby, Archhypocrite of Canterbury, is the latest bandwagon jumper, weeping  about “the evils of racism.” 

Listen shitface, if your sky fairy had made us all the same colour we wouldn’t have this problem in the first fucking place would we? Have you thought about that you cunt?

Now fuck off back to your palace and count the money your church made from the Atlantic slave trade. Wanker.

I realise it’s not relevant but according to the FBI official figures for 2019  30 unarmed civilians were shot dead by police. 10 were black and 20 were white or Hispanic. And another irrelevant statistic which the mass hysteria mob don’t shout about is that 89 cops were shot dead in 2019.  Some Democrat state politicians  are now calling for defunding of Police and Sheriffs departments. That would be interesting to see. Somehow I think the private security guards that these imbeciles employ to protect their privileged fat arseholes would overnight disappear along with the cops. Gun sales have gone up on average 75% in April and May.across the US. The Dems have started something which they  are going to regret very very soon. All in an effort to win the election in November, which they won’t. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I realise it’s not relevant but according to the FBI official figures for 2019  30 unarmed civilians were shot dead by police. 10 were black and 20 were white or Hispanic. And another irrelevant statistic which the mass hysteria mob don’t shout about is that 89 cops were shot dead in 2019.  Some Democrat state politicians  are now calling for defunding of Police and Sheriffs departments. That would be interesting to see. Somehow I think the private security guards that these imbeciles employ to protect their privileged fat arseholes would overnight disappear along with the cops. Gun sales have gone up on average 75% in April and May.across the US. The Dems have started something which they  are going to regret very very soon. All in an effort to win the election in November, which they won’t. 

The Leftwaffe in the US think they can now de-platform the police like they do with every other cunt they have a disagreement with. What they fail to realise is that the forthcoming election is going to swung by the generation that grew up in the 70 and 80s when the Soviets were aiming 20,000 nukes at them. They will wonder why they should vote for politicians who walk arm in arm with ideological cockroaches like ANTIFA who proudly wear the hammer and sickle while orchestrating the destruction of businesses they own or do business with, threatening the safety of their families and their livelihoods as well. When Trump uses overwhelming force to put these cunts down, he will be regarded as a savior by a key demographic in some of current democrat states who have done fuck all to deal with what is in reality, a bunch of gobby students and the criminal fraternity making a few quid from looting.

15 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The Leftwaffe in the US think they can now de-platform the police like they do with every other cunt they have a disagreement with. What they fail to realise is that the forthcoming election is going to swung by the generation that grew up in the 70 and 80s when the Soviets were aiming 20,000 nukes at them. They will wonder why they should vote for politicians who walk arm in arm with ideological cockroaches like ANTIFA who proudly wear the hammer and sickle while orchestrating the destruction of businesses they own or do business with, threatening the safety of their families and their livelihoods as well. When Trump uses overwhelming force to put these cunts down, he will be regarded as a savior by a key demographic in some of current democrat states who have done fuck all to deal with what is in reality, a bunch of gobby students and the criminal fraternity making a few quid from looting.

Everything should calm down now that Meghan Markle has spoken out about it. What a brave woman she is, and she revealed today that she just had to speak out. Everything else going on paled into insignificance for me when she revealed that she once met a racist when she was at college. She didn’t say if the ‘racist’ was attached to one of the hundreds of cocks she’s devoured in her quest to unselfishly make the world a better place. I’m clapping for Meghan tonight. Fuck the NHS especially the white cunts who work in it.Worse than the KKK and the BNP rolled into one the NHS is.

Is it possible to be a brother trapped in a racists body? Let me out.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Following the murder of Walter Scott by a police officer in 2015, it's been standard procedure with most US police forces to immediately commence with a criminal investigation when a black person dies in custody regardless of the circumstances. I'm no fan of the British police who are a pack of arrogant crooked wankers but I witnessed first hand how yank coppers make an arrest when I was staying in Orlando a few years back. Fourteen of them turned up at the hotel where I was staying to arrest a bunch of pricks who had a brawl in the bar. Besides their sidearms, three of them were carrying pump action shotguns and to say they were up for using them would be an understatement. The thing was, the six blokes who had been fighting had already been restrained by hotel security with cable ties and couldn't really pose a threat to anyone at that point yet the police officers still came in screaming at them to lay flat on the floor while pointing guns at them. I was quite shocked at how aggressive they were when putting them into handcuffs even though no resistance was being offered.

The copper who has been charged over George Floyd is up for third degree murder and second degree manslaughter. If convicted, sentencing guidelines recommend a minimum of 16 years. If the FBI decide that he violated Floyd's civil rights, he could face federal charges which have a worst case scenario of the death penalty but I would imagine he would probably get something in the region of an extra 20 years if convicted on all counts. As you said, there will be a long period of pre trial haggling and I wouldn't be surprised if the murder charge is dropped as proving pre-meditation is going to be difficult. If I were Derek Chauvin, I would throwing up a defence of improper training given as the restraint technique used appears to be in common usage by US police forces and I think he stands a good chance of being aquitted.

If he isn't acquitted he'll be placed in protected custody in jail. If he isn't placed there, then he's best bet is to cosy up to the white supremacist gang, who'll probably treat him as a hero.