CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divvy Yanks

Roadkill

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is actually a brand of sausages called 'Black Farmer'. Produced by, a black pig farmer. Who says they don't get equal opportunities.. that's 3 of them making a fortune in the food industry. The sausage cunt, Uncle Ben, and that brown sauce wanker off Dragons Den.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
POINTLESS WASHING ME HANDS. I'M DONE FOR.

Guest judgetwi

The way I see it the Mexicans are going to start building that wall very soon.......and fucking paying for it! See? The Orange Man had it right all along!

Viva Zapata! Viva Villa! Death to the feelthy Gringos!

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The fuck is your problem tonight, Pen? Insinuating people are cock-tuckers and going on about black sausages.

Get your mind out of the fucking gutter - its like walking in on a badly medicated Alzheimer's patient obliviously rubbing one out on the nursing home minibus to Beamish.

premium_pork.jpg

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My contact 'Errol' is all ready with a shopping list when/if the shit hits the proverbial over here. PM with what you need and I'll pass this is on. As Pvt Walker would say "It won't cost yer much". 

He loved his daughter more than anything in the world .. how many times do you read that .. some scumbag who "loves his kids" but has got four of them each with a different mother.

https://news.sky.com/story/george-floyd-death-family-demand-justice-as-protesters-across-the-us-defy-city-curfews-11999521

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How many white American policemen have been shot by black criminals in the last 12 months?

How many white civilians have been murdered, assaulted or raped by feral black gangsters over that same period?

Does anybody remember their names? No. Because only 'black lives matter'. 

In fact 147 US police officers died in the line of duty during 2019. During the same period 1,099 civilians were shot dead by law enforcement. That figure does not include deaths whilst in police custody. I could give the breakdown by race but I suspect such salient niceties would fall on deaf ears given the racial bias prevalent amongst the puntership. That said, The "Black Lives Matter" approach is divisive as the problem is with American policing and the increasing unease of police brutality without consequences given the glacial speed in which police malfeasance is bought to book (if at all) not helped by powerful unions and officers turning a blind eye to the actions of fellow officers. The Blue Isis Gang are the new sovereign citizens.

Guest lybertyne

A study from Johns Hopkins reckons that more than 250,000 Americans are killed every year through medical errors.  It's far safer to encounter a policeman than a doctor.  

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

In fact 147 US police officers died in the line of duty during 2019. During the same period 1,099 civilians were shot dead by law enforcement. That figure does not include deaths whilst in police custody. I could give the breakdown by race but I suspect such salient niceties would fall on deaf ears given the racial bias prevalent amongst the puntership. That said, The "Black Lives Matter" approach is divisive as the problem is with American policing and the increasing unease of police brutality without consequences given the glacial speed in which police malfeasance is bought to book (if at all) not helped by powerful unions and officers turning a blind eye to the actions of fellow officers. The Blue Isis Gang are the new sovereign citizens.

I understand that in the UK some complaints against individual police officers get shut down by threats from the police federation solicitors and a lot of cases are settled out of court without coming to public notice.

57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One prominent case is that white guy who was a pest controller who was working in a hotel. Someone spotted a firearm in his bag. The firearm being an air rifle used as part of his job. The police were called. When confronted with the armed officers in a corridor, he got on his knees with his hands up, as ordered. He pleaded with them not to shoot but the cunts shot him to death. Their justification was "He was going for a concealed firearm" which, as evidence from the video cameras on the officers uniform, wasn't the case. 

As far as I'm aware, and I'm sure you'll do a google search to check the veracity of my statement, there was no massive public outcry, no mass demonstrations, no looting and burning of premises. 

The US police forces at all levels up and down the country, are full of trigger happy thugs.  This is why, when I see the 'fly on the wall' documentaries of our police at work (police interceptors, motorway cops etc) and see what fucking idiots some of them are, I'm grateful that all our officers aren't armed.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One prominent case is that white guy who was a pest controller who was working in a hotel. Someone spotted a firearm in his bag. The firearm being an air rifle used as part of his job. The police were called. When confronted with the armed officers in a corridor, he got on his knees with his hands up, as ordered. He pleaded with them not to shoot but the cunts shot him to death. Their justification was "He was going for a concealed firearm" which, as evidence from the video cameras on the officers uniform, wasn't the case. 

As far as I'm aware, and I'm sure you'll do a google search to check the veracity of my statement, there was no massive public outcry, no mass demonstrations, no looting and burning of premises. 

The US police forces at all levels up and down the country, are full of trigger happy thugs.  This is why, when I see the 'fly on the wall' documentaries of our police at work (police interceptors, motorway cops etc) and see what fucking idiots some of them are, I'm grateful that all our officers aren't armed.

The only kids that I know who've joined plod in the last twenty years have been those who like uniforms but were too stupid or unfit for the army.

Given the low calibre of the raw material, it's hardly surprising that even those who have risen through the ranks aren't the most competent.

16 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The only kids that I know who've joined plod in the last twenty years have been those who like uniforms but were too stupid or unfit for the army.

Given the low calibre of the raw material, it's hardly surprising that even those who have risen through the ranks aren't the most competent.

Many of those who rise rapidly through the ranks are fast tracked graduates who learnt their policing on a blackboard. Iets put it this way; theres a few very senior officers who are there not because of experienced old fashioned policing. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Blue Isis Gang". Get the fuck over yourself, its the malcontent dregs of society they're shooting, not cute little foxy-woxies. Strangling a cunt by kneeling on his neck is one thing, but shooting a cunt before he shoots or stabs you is fair game.

You're the type with all the fucking answers until a brick comes through the window and you expect the people you hold in such low regard to come and save you, acting all high and mighty when it comes to blanket racial statements, only to condemn an entire group of people in the next breath due to the job they have, simply because you've likely experienced them rightfully treat you like the smug, air headed fantasist with delusions of grandeur that you are when they catch you out in your own ridiculous forms of vigilantism.

"Oh, it was simply ghastly they beat Comrade Rupert to a pulp when he tried to shoo them away with his swagger stick after they found him in the dog kennels with the rat poison. We tried to make a quick escape but the Morris got a flat tyre and they held us for hours in that grotty little Police station with nothing but lukewarm tea in polystyrene cups and sandwiches from the vending machine for nourishment."

You fucking toast-rack ribbed cunt. Piss off.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"Blue Isis Gang". Get the fuck over yourself, its the malcontent dregs of society they're shooting, not cute little foxy-woxies. Strangling a cunt by kneeling on his neck is one thing, but shooting a cunt before he shoots or stabs you is fair game.

You're the type with all the fucking answers until a brick comes through the window and you expect the people you hold in such low regard to come and save you, acting all high and mighty when it comes to blanket racial statements, only to condemn an entire group of people in the next breath due to the job they have, simply because you've likely experienced them rightfully treat you like the smug, air headed fantasist with delusions of grandeur that you are when they catch you out in your own ridiculous forms of vigilantism.

"Oh, it was simply ghastly they beat Comrade Rupert to a pulp when he tried to shoo them away with his swagger stick after they found him in the dog kennels with the rat poison. We tried to make a quick escape but the Morris got a flat tyre and they held us for hours in that grotty little Police station with nothing but lukewarm tea in polystyrene cups and sandwiches from the vending machine for nourishment."

You fucking toast-rack ribbed cunt. Piss off.

A quality slagging. My congratulations. 😀

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Many of those who rise rapidly through the ranks are fast tracked graduates who learnt their policing on a blackboard. Iets put it this way; theres a few very senior officers who are there not because of experienced old fashioned policing. 

I think you mean whiteboard,  blackboards are racist. The only thing senior police officers are good for is dancing with the mincers at Pride parades. Get you Cyril!

3 hours ago, lybertyne said:

A study from Johns Hopkins reckons that more than 250,000 Americans are killed every year through medical errors.  It's far safer to encounter a policeman than a doctor.  

I would bet that half of them were below average intelligence and didn't deserve to live anyway. The gene pool needs a little chlorine every now and again.