CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Divvy Yanks

Roadkill

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why the fuck are the BBC televising George Floyd's funeral. A dead criminal, so fucking what. Leave the cunt out for the binmen.

Which bin does an unwashed, violent, crackhead, ex con, mentally disturbed ‘gentle giant’ who wouldn’t hurt anyone, (except the occasional pregnant woman) go in? Just bung him in that gold coffin for now.

Its what he would have wanted.

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is the cunt who once said in an interview "Shometimes itsh ok to shlap a woman because shometimes they just won't leave thingsh alone". 

Fucking shlapeheaded scotsh bashdard. 

Was the interview conducted during his tenure as James Bond? That was a while ago, and back then it probably was a borderline OK thing to say. 

On 02/06/2020 at 19:19, Eric Cuntman said:

He is being hammered. That's the point. He wasn't given any protection, and rightly so. But justice isn't enough for the civil rights cunts. They want superiority and they want the entire Caucasian race demonised, marginalised and criminalised.

As the song goes, "Only You". Rightly so. Enjoy your demonisation. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Fucking divvies."

Scouse git. You were brought up on a pack of biscuits for dinner or a Big Mac if you were lucky. 

Listen you little cunt. I've been very fucking patient with you and the rest of your spacker mates waddling in and hooting in delight like a bunch of Down's Syndrome owls at the pretty lights as you pathetically try to converse with your betters in a desperate attempt to gain tummy rubs.

Get a fucking avatar and shut the fuck up for a few months so you can learn proper cunting before you even think of opening your dribbling maw again. You're a fucking embarrassment right now, you bottom feeding little slut.

Fuck off. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Greta was offered  money to pose for Playboy 

None of you new boys were here during the tenure of 'Pervy Pete'. A bizarre character who arrived with the persona of 'Ralph', a predatory homosexual character from a public information film called 'Boys Beware'. 

It wasn't long before he started PMing people with his graphic fantasies regarding what he would like to do to an underage Greta in the shower. The filthy little nonce. I do hope he's dead.

• Like 2

On 13 June 2020 at 20:03, Dawn Chorus said:

That's more over the border in Gloucestershire where Stubby lives

I'll give you that one. They cling to the Severn on both sides like rats and branch out on thieving and rip off missions.

If I were PM I'd surround every filthy caravan site with Bootnecks, Paras, Gurkhas etc and at the break of dawn open up with 7.62 and LAW94s with some precision napalm bombs to finish the job

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll give you that one. They cling to the Severn on both sides like rats and branch out on thieving and rip off missions.

If I were PM I'd surround every filthy caravan site with Bootnecks, Paras, Gurkhas etc and at the break of dawn open up with 7.62 and LAW94s with some precision napalm bombs to finish the job

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-16/ai-trial-to-help-track-damaging-invasive-plant-species/

AI trial to help track damaging invasive plant species

Any thoughts about this Stubby?

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-16/ai-trial-to-help-track-damaging-invasive-plant-species/

AI trial to help track damaging invasive plant species

Any thoughts about this Stubby?

Too late. We've fucked our countryside beyond belief. You can plant any old shite in yer garden, native flora and fauna just arent good enough. 

Monty Don is a cunt

• Like 1