CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mandatory Face Masks

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

… and so the wearing of face coverings is now mandatory from June 15th, albeit only on public transport... for now. That this will give rise to muggings & bag-snatchers is pretty much sacrosanct, as to will be the ridiculous introductions of personalised masks being produced and worn by commuters on The Underground. Non-wearers will face prosecution and on the spot fines, over and above the price of their poxy travel permits. Birds make-up will smudge, filthy cunts wont be bothered to shave, and by this time next year every cunt will be fully Burka'd up to the nines.

STAY AT HOME. STAY SAFE. KEEP OFF BUSES & TRAINS

SAVE THE NHS

See the source image

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

… and so the wearing of face coverings is now mandatory from June 15th, albeit only on public transport... for now. That this will give rise to muggings & bag-snatchers is pretty much sacrosanct, as to will be the ridiculous introductions of personalised masks being produced and worn by commuters on The Underground. Non-wearers will face prosecution and on the spot fines, over and above the price of their poxy travel permits. Birds make-up will smudge, filthy cunts wont be bothered to shave, and by this time next year every cunt will be fully Burka'd up to the nines.

SAVE THE NHS

See the source image

I wonder if they'll let me on the tube wearing my dog walking attire?

myers.jpg

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

SAVE THE NHS

See the source image

Gay Jigsaw.

I doubt it will make much difference to the mugging and bag snatching statistics. Most of the perpetrators are black and they all look the same anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead on public transport.

I drive everywhere in London and nearly always have somewhere to park.If I get a ticket I pay it.Overall it balances out nicely.

Is park a metaphor for sticking your cock up a cockney shit pipe?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mask wankers 

I bet you need to cover your face with trowels full of makeup before you go out and another 10 trowels of the stuff before you hit the town....inevitably finishing the evening with your vomit covered skirt over your head in a bus shelter...

lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet you need to cover your face with trowels full of makeup before you go out and another 10 trowels of the stuff before you hit the town....inevitably finishing the evening with your vomit covered skirt over your head in a bus shelter...

lol.

Is THAT where you found your transvestite lover?!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I drive everywhere in London and nearly always have somewhere to park.If I get a ticket I pay it.Overall it balances out nicely.

If I saw you driving past I’d have to chase after you and smash your glasses.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I don't doubt that for one moment.

Kerb-crawling the streets is more up your alley.