CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mandatory Face Masks

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead on public transport.

I drive everywhere in London and nearly always have somewhere to park.If I get a ticket I pay it.Overall it balances out nicely.

You should come round my way Pretend Posh Boy. You can park your moped on the pavement outside any takeaway and nobody says a word. It’s racism if they do you see? On your way home you could make a couple of bob delivering my chicken shish. Tell Abdul I want more tomato and cucumber in my sal-aaad and no chilli sauce although he should know that by now the tight fisted cunt.

Of course the only tip you can expect is my boot in your weedy bollocks you fucking fake. 😁😆

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You should come round my way Pretend Posh Boy. You can park your moped on the pavement outside any takeaway and nobody says a word. It’s racism if they do you see? On your way home you could make a couple of bob delivering my chicken shish. Tell Abdul I want more tomato and cucumber in my sal-aaad and no chilli sauce although he should know that by now the tight fisted cunt.

Of course the only tip you can expect is my boot in your weedy bollocks you fucking fake. 😁😆

He could do with the extra cash. The Macclesfield Taliban are coming for their Jizya payment next week and if they don't get it they're going to bum him to death then put him in a curry.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Good evening peasant.

You obviously live like a foetid manky pigeon in some migrant-ridden inner city tower block. Hopefuly one of your neighbours will set fire themselves whilst making a curry and incinerate you in the process.

lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The government have apparently fucked up everything because they didn’t go to Africa to find out why more black and Asian people are dying from the fake virus. Asian? Who said the young lefties  who get chosen to ask questions on the BBC are a bunch of fucking idiots? Excuse me sir. Do you know any Asians in downtown Nairobi who’ve been coughing and sweating a lot recently?

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The government have apparently fucked up everything because they didn’t go to Africa to find out why more black and Asian people are dying from the fake virus. Asian? Who said the young lefties  who get chosen to ask questions on the BBC are a bunch of fucking idiots? Excuse me sir. Do you know any Asians in downtown Nairobi who’ve been coughing and sweating a lot recently?

Those 'young lefties' are great aren't they? They wear stupid fucking beards, thick framed glasses, and their nan's cardigans. They generally speak with authority regarding the plight of ethnic minorities. Despite never having had any contact with any darkies. Some actually persist with the illusion of heterosexuality, and specify a white woman as their 'life partner'. Although, they fully accept their life partner's need to be violated by black men. 

To be honest... I'm absolutely fucking sick of seeing the modern white man prancing around with a mop, wearing pink and asking 'how high' when his girlfriend says jump.

Modern men need to find their balls and quickly. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

One of the main reasons why black and ethnic communities are susceptible to this is because of their diet. I know Indian people who are lifelong vegetarians who are overweight and diabetic. Go down any inner London high street at 3.30pm and you'll see black school kids packing out the fried chicken shops.  When I was at school most of the black kids I knew would eat a packet of biscuits for lunch. For saying this I'll probably be called a "raaycist!"

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those 'young lefties' are great aren't they? They wear stupid fucking beards, thick framed glasses, and their nan's cardigans. They generally speak with authority regarding the plight of ethnic minorities. Despite never having had any contact with any darkies. Some actually persist with the illusion of heterosexuality, and specify a white woman as their 'life partner'. Although, they fully accept their life partner's need to be violated by black men. 

To be honest... I'm absolutely fucking sick of seeing the modern white man prancing around with a mop, wearing pink and asking 'how high' when his girlfriend says jump.

Punkers knows where his balls usually are. In his golf bag*

*I was gonna mention a Nigerians arsehole but I thought I'd keep it clean 

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Do you know any Asians in downtown Nairobi who’ve been coughing and sweating a lot recently?

You would be surprised by how many Asians there are. In fact the whole of Africa is now riddled with "investors" and workers of the Indian and Chink extraction in particular. One big Asian infestation going on, my friend. It would really be a wise move for the fuckers to get out, while they still can. A hungry brownie won't be too picky which flavour he puts in the pot for breakfast for his extended family.

This covid is making poaching somewhat trickier and the wild game is getting very thin on the ground.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They never will because Leftwaffe teachers emasculated them in school. When parents complain about their sons being force fed militant homosexual and feminist propaganda, the headteachers report them to the social services for encouraging their kids to engage in hatred toward poofs and discrimination against women. I wish I was making this up!

I feel like one of the last Romans wondering where the fuck things went wrong.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

They never will because Leftwaffe teachers emasculated them in school. When parents complain about their sons being force fed militant homosexual and feminist propaganda, the headteachers report them to the social services for encouraging their kids to engage in hatred toward poofs and discrimination against women. I wish I was making this up!

I feel like one of the last Romans wondering where the fuck things went wrong.

You really don't. The Romans were the largest skirt lifters, second only to the Greeks in those days. You probably feel more like a Tribal Briton, wondering where all of these effeminate, sandal-wearing cunts suddenly came from.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of the main reasons why black and ethnic communities are susceptible to this is because of their diet. I know Indian people who are lifelong vegetarians who are overweight and diabetic. Go down any inner London high street at 3.30pm and you'll see black school kids packing out the fried chicken shops.  When I was at school most of the black kids I knew would eat a packet of biscuits for lunch. For saying this I'll probably be called a "raaycist!"

They haven't even mentioned the vitamin D deficiency; that wouldn't fit their agenda. I noticed that the first ten doctors to die were all Asians. I don't expect that they lived in slums.

17 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They haven't even mentioned the vitamin D deficiency; that wouldn't fit their agenda. I noticed that the first ten doctors to die were all Asians. I don't expect that they lived in slums.

Thing is, 25% of nurses and 15% of other clinical carers are overweight. So its ironic when silly cunts send in consignments of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for them as a treat. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is, 25% of nurses and 15% of other clinical carers are overweight. So its ironic when silly cunts send in consignments of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for them as a treat. 

No more ironic than size 28 housewives donating pairs of their old leggings to appeals for famine relief in Biafra.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

If one looks at population growth it's obvious it's been off the chart in the third world almost without exception, in the last 70 years. A bloody good cull everywhere is what planet earth needs.

However, I'm yet to see any reliable data that bat flu is raging through the developing world where health care is utter crap and last time I looked most were a skin colour we're constantly told is more susceptible to croaking it.

Absolute bullshit being fed to us, if you believe it you're fucking thick

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If one looks at population growth it's obvious it's been off the chart in the third world almost without exception, in the last 70 years. A bloody good cull everywhere is what planet earth needs.

However, I'm yet to see any reliable data that bat flu is raging through the developing world where health care is utter crap and last time I looked most were a skin colour we're constantly told is more susceptible to croaking it.

Absolute bullshit being fed to us, if you believe it you're fucking thick

Well I believe it. Though to be honest,  a few on here seem to think you,  and Ape are amusing.  I have yet to see it.  Maybe it's just me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well I believe it. Though to be honest,  a few on here seem to think you,  and Ape are amusing.  I have yet to see it.  Maybe it's just me.

So what's the story the leaders are selling in frog land? I bet not many health folk have succumbed to it only old cunts (probably helped the nazis) and your version of our curry wallahs 

On 04/06/2020 at 23:29, judgetwi said:

Don't you like chilli?