CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The great quarter full crisp bag conspiracy

Guest Dong Hung Lo

18 minutes ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

A lot of crisp brands are 75% air in the packet, i blame the jews or the NWO.

Dont worry. We're out of the EU now. I voted out because Uncle Nigel said that not only will the foreigners will be stopped from coming over and taking our jobs and raping our wimmin, but that more crisps will be in our packets. That swung it for me. 

Since crisps are clearly sold by weight then I beg to differ with your 75% statement. Since a packet of Wankers crisps are sold at a weight of 32.5g, you are saying that 24.375g of that is air. That is equivalent to 0.02 cubic metres or 18.85 litres.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you're one fucking thick cunt. However, not a bad effort for a first post.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dont worry. We're out of the EU now. I voted out because Uncle Nigel said that not only will the foreigners will be stopped from coming over and taking our jobs and raping our wimmin, but that more crisps will be in our packets. That swung it for me. 

Those aren't extra crisps - they're illegal immigrants in disguise.

Reach for the Zyklon B!! You know it's the only (final) solution

• Like 1

Of course they're quarter full,how do you expect Walkers to pay that jug earred cunt all that money if they fill the fuckers up?.I preferred the ones with a little blue pack of salt,not that I'm an old cunt but crisps were crisps when they were Golden Wonder,these days its Kettle or some other robbing cunt flogging you a bigger bag than necessary for 3 fucking quid!,balsamic and sea salt my arse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Of course they're quarter full,how do you expect Walkers to pay that jug earred cunt all that money if they fill the fuckers up?.I preferred the ones with a little blue pack of salt,not that I'm an old cunt but crisps were crisps when they were Golden Wonder,these days its Kettle or some other robbing cunt flogging you a bigger bag than necessary for 3 fucking quid!,balsamic and sea salt my arse

Didn't McCoy's have to drop their 'man crisps' ad, because it upset 'the hairy nipple brigade' ( this is what my dad calls feminists). 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I find it hard to believe that you'd turn down the chance to get inside a tube of Pringles.

He'd need to stuff it 90% full to touch the sides

7 hours ago, Dong Hung Lo said:

A lot of crisp brands are 75% air in the packet, i blame the jews or the NWO.

Not a bad opening foray, as drew noted. Could do with a bit more fleshing out and cunting venom.

Kill yourself

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Since crisps are clearly sold by weight then I beg to differ with your 75% statement. Since a packet of Wankers crisps are sold at a weight of 32.5g, you are saying that 24.375g of that is air. That is equivalent to 0.02 cubic metres or 18.85 litres.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you're one fucking thick cunt. However, not a bad effort for a first post.

You're the best on here Drew. I really miss your 'Speak n Spell' avatar.

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Those aren't extra crisps - they're illegal immigrants in disguise.

Reach for the Zyklon B!! You know it's the only (final) solution

If they can't afford a rubber dinghy the next thing down is a rubber ring then a crisp packet. I've yet to hear of the coast guard towing in a crisp packet full of Afghan kiddies with beards. 

Guest Dong Hung Lo
16 hours ago, King Billy said:

If I find you I will cave your skull in with s bendy banana

I doubt your weedy little noodle arms would even have the strength to lift a banana lolol wanker

Guest Dong Hung Lo
On 05/06/2020 at 15:35, Cunty BigBollox said:

Since a packet of Wankers crisps are sold at a weight of 32.5g,

32.5kg? I think you may be getting bags of crisps confused with sacks of spuds. 

you are saying that 24.375g of that is air. That is equivalent to 0.02 cubic metres or 18.85 litres.

the vast majority of the bag is empty space /air.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you're one fucking thick cunt.

I beg to differ.