CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyone got any strong views on the racist that sits in Buck House who turns 99 today?? 

The media historically reports his racism as 'gaffes' which suggest they are some sort of misguided joke that we should all just politely giggle about and forget.

If Charles Manson was born in the 80's he'd have never had to form the Family. He'd just get a job as a local news reporter - his fucked up little Helter Skelter plan seems to be the driving force behind news media these days anyway. We can all pretend that their deliberate misinformation and twisting of the facts in to scandalise anything with a racial backstory when it comes to this shit hasn't got people killed by easily manipulated idiots, but we all know its true.

The Yank news channels even went as far as to publish footage of Floyd's initial arrest - editing out the part where he's clearly intoxicated and refuses to get into the Police car. Billions of dollars worth of damage across an entire country - fuck knows how many more lives lost  or changed forever due to serious injury in the riots - and even unrest in many other countries, because they liked the sound of "hands up don't shoot!"

And the vast majority are happy to be manipulated in such a way - because they don't like the silly orange clown just as much as the news companies don't.

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie said:

stickers is on both knees when big black blokes are about... 

Worse than all that Ed. I have reliable information that Bill Snickers is Piers Morgans adolescent son. It would certainly explain his vile political stance. He must be hunted down and toppled like Edward Colston.

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If Charles Manson was born in the 80's he'd have never had to form the Family. He'd just get a job as a local news reporter - his fucked up little Helter Skelter plan seems to be the driving force behind news media these days anyway. We can all pretend that their deliberate misinformation and twisting of the facts in to scandalise anything with a racial backstory when it comes to this shit hasn't got people killed by easily manipulated idiots, but we all know its true.

The Yank news channels even went as far as to publish footage of Floyd's initial arrest - editing out the part where he's clearly intoxicated and refuses to get into the Police car. Billions of dollars worth of damage across an entire country - fuck knows how many more lives lost  or changed forever due to serious injury in the riots - and even unrest in many other countries, because they liked the sound of "hands up don't shoot!"

And the vast majority are happy to be manipulated in such a way - because they don't like the silly orange clown just as much as the news companies don't.

Fuck I watched this last night. The deep fat fryer, angle grinder arm chopping and the meat cleaver into the skull are classic scenes. I'd very much like to reenact these on some of the cunts crawling out of the woodwork to comment on recent events. It seems every cunt with the mildest touch of the tar brush has had to endure a living hell of abuse and being downtrodden be white privilege. Fucking off somewhere free of white cunts could be an option, I'll even chip in for the plane ticket   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck I watched this last night. The deep fat fryer, angle grinder arm chopping and the meat cleaver into the skull are classic scenes. I'd very much like to reenact these on some of the cunts crawling out of the woodwork to comment on recent events. It seems every cunt with the mildest touch of the tar brush has had to endure a living hell of abuse and being downtrodden be white privilege. Fucking off somewhere free of white cunts could be an option, I'll even chip in for the plane ticket   

Of course. I think I've mentioned before that black people are a hive mind like the Borg. They were all strangled when Floyd was, and they still feel the bite of chains and whips on their back from 200 years ago, too. Its all very sad and they need lots of free money to make it go away along with the complete censorship of any historical figures and events related to racism so they don't get traumatic flashbacks. And for every white person to kiss their hand and beg for forgiveness for the actions of their racist ancestors, free widescreen TV's for every black person, free Nikes, enforced placement onto every corporation's board of directors, regardless of experience or qualification and an acre of land and a mule (for some reason).

Then we'll be even, apparently.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Of course. I think I've mentioned before that black people are a hive mind like the Borg. They were all strangled when Floyd was, and they still feel the bite of chains and whips on their back from 200 years ago, too. Its all very sad and they need lots of free money to make it go away along with the complete censorship of any historical figures and events related to racism so they don't get traumatic flashbacks. And for every white person to kiss their hand and beg for forgiveness for the actions of their racist ancestors, free widescreen TV's for every black person, free Nikes, enforced placement onto every corporation's board of directors, regardless of experience or qualification and an acre of land and a mule (for some reason).

I mentioned the white slaves on one forum that were taken by the North Africans over about a thousand years .. I was asked where the mark from my shackles were and that Europeans were never taken as slaves.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I mentioned the white slaves on one forum that were taken by the North Africans over about a thousand years .. I was asked where the mark from my shackles were and that Europeans were never taken as slaves.

I bet you weren't on that forum for very long after that...

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

43 seconds give or take a minute or two. I also casually threw in the 20 odd million Soviets killed by the Germans as a figure to compare to two million African slave (most of whom lived to have children).

Logic and facts have no place when it comes to feely weelies being hurt.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I bet you weren't on that forum for very long after that...

I did not get enough time to mention the reason why white slaves were often taken in preference to African slaves .. in part it was down to the better survivability of the white slave, the African slave needed to be out in the open because of this vitamin D thing.

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It will never be even until we are enslaved, and grateful for their benevolence. ‘On your knees boy!’

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Logic and facts have no place when it comes to feely weelies being hurt.

We are doomed I think because the popular music of the last 70 years in a large part originates from African soul music and of course now every dopey cunt is either a rapper or plays rap music .. the sheer number of times I hear rap music and see that  it is coming from brand new Mercs, Audis and Range Rovers filled with middle class white cunts.

25 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You were too old to be of any value to slave traders then. It was only a thousand years ago after all.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

We are doomed I think because the popular music of the last 70 years in a large part originate from African soul music and of course now every dopey cunt is either a rapper or plays rap music .. the sheer number of times I hear rap music and see it coming from brand new mercs, audis and range rover filled with middle class white cunts.

I couldn't give a fuck as long as I get another fifty years to enjoy myself - in fact I'm hoping the apocalypse comes just in time for me to enjoy it all from my death bed. I want to see dyed-hair LGBT cunts futilely running from mushroom clouds in my last moments, black, white brown and yellow in that perfect moment when they notice all of their actions have consequences that can and will effect them personally and their self-diagnosed mental illnesses and self righteous pandering to their own echo chambers can't save them when the system has been so rigged in their own favour that nukes will be launched on cities the moment someone even thinks of a racial slur.

"JEEZUS THEY'RE COMING AT ME WITH A KNIFE! OH GOD HELP......."

"Thank you for calling the Emollient Help Line (sponsored by Ben and Jerry's , the ice cream makers that take the 'monkey' out of Chunky Monkey'...no sir, we never had an ice cream called that...ever). You're call is important to us, even though we've outsourced this to a Gudjerati wage-slave with literacy levels marginally better than yours inasmuch as he highlighted the possessive 'You're' back there rather than the correct 'your'. Please leave your name, address and level of blood-loss you are currently experiencing as the lads on the Hate Crime team like a laugh after a 12 hour shift hunting down people who have used the incorrect honorifics when addressing members of the LBGTQ shitiverunoutofletters acronym community on Twatter"

What about the shrine to the appallingly racist Gandhi in Tavistock square?

Christianity has supported and justified colonialism and oppression through most of its history... Shall we pull down churches?

The mayor of London has suggested that street names in Britain  commemorate too many white (British) people... Many of them also celebrate British fauna: Oak Lane, Hazel Avenue , Lime Street etc. I suggest  they be renamed; Mango Drive, Paw-paw Place and Banana Crescent may be appropriate.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

What about the shrine to the appallingly racist Gandhi in Tavistock square?

Christianity has supported and justified colonialism and oppression through most of its history... Shall we pull down churches?

The mayor of London has suggested that street names in Britain  commemorate too many white (British) people... Many of them also celebrate British fauna: Oak Lane, Hazel Avenue , Lime Street etc. I suggest  they be renamed; Mango Drive, Paw-paw Place and Banana Crescent may be appropriate.

Cucumber Alley  (Now a two way street)