CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

So the pyramids will have to be pulled down as they were built by slaves. Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz must change their names immediately if they want to be allowed to continue to exist. Stonehenge shall be dragged to the nearest lake by white subhumans and ceremoniously dumped in the water.The disgusting Caucasians shall then self flagellate on one knee while begging their black superiors for any crumb of forgiveness, which obviously never comes.

This must be the ‘new normal’ which has been talked about constantly since the imaginary virus trick was first played on us. 

Welcome to the brave new world.

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So the pyramids will have to be pulled down as they were built by slaves. Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz must change their names immediately if they want to be allowed to continue to exist. Stonehenge shall be dragged to the nearest lake by white subhumans and ceremoniously dumped in the water.The disgusting Caucasians shall then self flagellate on one knee while begging their black superiors for any crumb of forgiveness, which obviously never comes.

This must be the ‘new normal’ which has been talked about constantly since the imaginary virus trick was first played on us. 

Welcome to the brave new world.

The more I read about George Floyd's character and criminal past, the more I believe that the Minneapolis police officer did the world a favour. I've become a 'Chauvin-ist'.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The brutality was vile and the bloke didn't deserve to die like that, but I should think a robust approach is justified when dealing with potentially armed crack-head criminals.

Fuck him. He made a conscious decision to be a violent career criminal. Live by the sword...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The more I read about George Floyd's character and criminal past, the more I believe that the Minneapolis police officer did the world a favour. I've become a 'Chauvin-ist'.

"Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it."

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it."

I wonder if the FBI files on Martin Luther King, detailing his participation in the sexual abuse of underage girls will ever be released. Apparently, he is recorded discussing and planning rape and abuse with an unnamed preacher. 

I'm guessing that it will all be erased before it becomes public. I have no idea whether it's true or not. But history proves that these deified, saintly figures tend to have a few perversions lurking in the cupboard.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope the aryan brotherhood dig it up and sell the gold to buy more armalite rifles and hanging ropes.

As Kunta Kinte was attempting to pass a fake 20 dollar bill to buy cigarettes i doubt the coffin is really gold, probably spray painted carboard with a fake leopard skin lining...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As Kunta Kinte was attempting to pass a fake 20 dollar bill to buy cigarettes i doubt the coffin is really gold, probably spray painted carboard with a fake leopard skin lining...

fa136450a0657d0b24372dad0b4ae9e2.jpg

• Like 1

Minneapolis City Council last night voted with a veto proof majority to abolish the Minneapolis Police Department. Council leader, wait for it..........LISA BENDER announced to a cheering crowd. Dozens of cops have today requested early retirement and some have simply walked out and are refusing to even work any notice. Thousands of properties have been put up for sale in the first 2 hours of business today. Anyone with a brain is getting the hell out of there. This is going to be fun to watch.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did she leave the toilet seat down? I haven't been in there. I've been pissing in the sink.

Her arsehole must be halfway up her back mate. It’s all up the wall and on the mirrored ceiling. None whatsoever in the bowl. It’s the most shocking mess I’ve ever seen.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Her arsehole must be halfway up her back mate. It’s all up the wall and on the mirrored ceiling. None whatsoever in the bowl. It’s the most shocking mess I’ve ever seen.

Hardly spent time there. I've been working at the coal face, unlike you lot of furlough wankers. It was probably my Syrian maid going in to clean up. She lives in the little 2 berth caravan in my garden with her husband and 6 bearded kids and only has a bucket to shit in. I'll give her a fucking good whipping Don't you worry about that.

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hardly spent time there. I've been working at the coal face, unlike you lot of furlough wankers. It was probably my Syrian maid going in to clean up. She lives in the little 2 berth caravan in my garden with her husband and 6 bearded kids and only has a bucket to shit in. I'll give her a fucking good whipping Don't you worry about that.

They're not furloughed Cambs ..long term unemployed.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

On another subject Eric. Have you seen the state that fucking diddycoy has left this place in? It’s not correct mate.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did she leave the toilet seat down? I haven't been in there. I've been pissing in the sink.

I bet you two cunts set me up eh? "Let's all give the pikey likes because all it does is complain about not getting to the top, then we can steam in with shit in the khazi jokes". 

I've got you two sussed. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet you two cunts set me up eh? "Let's all give the pikey likes because all it does is complain about not getting to the top, then we can steam in with shit in the khazi jokes". 

I've got you two sussed. 

Not at all. We just wanted The housework done. No, it wasn't a set up. You know how seriously I take it. Do you really think I'd willingly relinquish the throne? 

You got there on merit. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got you two sussed. 

I don’t even know Eric. I’m ringing my solicitor. I’ve never been so slandered in my life. See you in court slanderer.