CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My ancestors exploits have enabled me to live in splendour in Cheshire Ape.

They served our Empire and were richly rewarded.

Linford Christie would never have won an Olympic gold medal had he not been given a lift to Jamaica first...

I’m sure they’d be horrified if they could see what a weedy faggot cunt ended up spending their riches on Nigerian rent boys and pain killers. Vile little poof.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What, in a technical sense? It's always like that for me because I'm a loom destroying Luddite.

Do you know anyone who could possibly repair my Ferranti Mk.1 Eric? It’s playing up and there’s smoke coming out of every component. I’ve been putting off upgrading it for a while now but I recently got the missus one of those state of the art ‘twin tub’washing machines and it’s set me back a bit.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you know anyone who could possibly repair my Ferranti Mk.1 Eric? It’s playing up and there’s smoke coming out of every component. I’ve been putting off upgrading it for a while now but I recently got the missus one of those state of the art ‘twin tub’washing machines and it’s set me back a bit.

I had an Electrolux twin-tub when I was 19 and got my first flat. It was a pain in the arse, so I used to take my washing round to mums. As far as the twin tub was concerned, I just used to play Frisbee with that rubber spiders web thingy that went in the top.

On 10/06/2020 at 17:00, Hammer of Cunts said:

The brutality was vile and the bloke didn't deserve to die like that, but I should think a robust approach is justified when dealing with potentially armed crack-head criminals.

12% of US population is black. 56% of murders are committed in the US  by guess which ethnic group? Here’s a clue. Think the opposite of white and you may be getting warm. There are two obvious ways to solve this racist imbalance. One is for whites to vastly increase their pathetic murder rate. The other is much more radical and probably impossible to achieve, so not even worth discussing, but maybe one day, once us disgusting racist white pigs have self flagellated a lot more, and recognised and apologised for our disgusting white privilege and institutional racism.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My ancestors made a huge amount of money from plantations in Jamaica.

Your ancestors were Catherine the Great and one of her horses.

Muggy cunt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had an Electrolux twin-tub when I was 19 and got my first flat. It was a pain in the arse, so I used to take my washing round to mums. As far as the twin tub was concerned, I just used to play Frisbee with that rubber spiders web thingy that went in the top.

I remember the 'Baby burko' (spelling?) It was a top loading spin dryer which the designers, for some fucking reason, didn't put a safety lock on the hatch. So when it was in full spin the hatch could be opened and the fucking drum took around 15 seconds to stop, so some stupid cunts had their arms ripped off. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you tried poking out the carburettor jets with a sewing machine needle?

On a serious note, i.e. To do with being vexed. Have you ever thought that the depiction of the distinguished looking black man on the Uncle Ben's logo was a 'racist stereotype'? 

I always thought it was quite a respectful and well loved bit of brand identity. Genuine question, not a precursor to an argument.