CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note, i.e. To do with being vexed. Have you ever thought that the depiction of the distinguished looking black man on the Uncle Ben's logo was a 'racist stereotype'? 

I always thought it was quite a respectful and well loved bit of brand identity. Genuine question, not a precursor to an argument.

No, of course not. Corporations changing long-established and trusted brand design and logos do so at their peril. This is clearly a knee-jerk reaction by the Mars Inc PR and corporate affairs department.

Right at the outset of the George Floyd death I said necessary change should be directed at the police culture which is underpinned by all too powerful police unions. I also said that this should not become a BLM issue for reasons that are now becoming clear. Whilst the Minneapolis Police may well be replaced by a Public Safety Board all that will happen is a few gestures will be tossed to the minorities and the real issues will be kicked into long grass. The issues over police transparency, lack of accountability and above all their qualified immunity status  will remain unchecked. Shame.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, of course not. Corporations changing long-established and trusted brand design and logos do so at their peril. This is clearly a knee-jerk reaction by the Mars Inc PR and corporate affairs department.

Right at the outset of the George Floyd death I said necessary change should be directed at the police culture which is underpinned by all too powerful police unions. I also said that this should not become a BLM issue for reasons that are now becoming clear. Whilst the Minneapolis Police may well be replaced by a Public Safety Board all that will happen is a few gestures will be tossed to the minorities and the real issues will be kicked into long grass. The issues over police transparency, lack of accountability and above all their qualified immunity status  will remain unchecked. Shame.

Agreed.

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note, i.e. To do with being vexed. Have you ever thought that the depiction of the distinguished looking black man on the Uncle Ben's logo was a 'racist stereotype'? 

I always thought it was quite a respectful and well loved bit of brand identity. Genuine question, not a precursor to an argument.

A kindly looked coloured gent indeed

I still wouldn't trust the cunt mind

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A kindly looked coloured gent indeed

I still wouldn't trust the cunt mind

I think it's one of the more positive images of black people. I probably would trust Uncle Ben. And Uncle Remus out of that zipperdydodah film. And floella Benjamin. She was alright.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's one of the more positive images of black people. I probably would trust Uncle Ben. And Uncle Remus out of that zipperdydodah film. And floella Benjamin. She was alright.

All books, films and television pre gentle giant George's death will know be banned as they don't conform to the acceptable standards the violent career criminal and meth head would have wanted his murder to stand for.

He had it coming- if it wasn't that dumb copper who snuffed him out it would have been in an equally violent way. Fuck him and all the stupid shites whatever colour they be going bat shit.

The fascists of the future will be disguised as liberals

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All books, films and television pre gentle giant George's death will know be banned as they don't conform to the acceptable standards the violent career criminal and meth head would have wanted his murder to stand for.

He had it coming- if it wasn't that dumb copper who snuffed him out it would have been in an equally violent way. Fuck him and all the stupid shites whatever colour they be going bat shit.

The fascists of the future will be disguised as liberals

My favourite Churchill quote. I think I used it on here recently.

• Like 1

On 09/06/2020 at 20:58, King Billy said:

“Hello. Thank you for calling 911. What’s your emergency please?”

”I need the police quickly. There’s a gang of rioters trying to break in to my house and they’ve burned all of  my neighbours houses.”

”I’m sorry Ma’m. The police have been abolished. Have you tried posting a black square on your Twitter feed? Thank you for your call. Black lives matter.”

Jesse Ventura got there first you late comer and with more style and probably better teeth. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/06/2020 at 06:37, Roadkill said:

They want it all pulled down and hidden away, because it insults their sense of righteousness. And anyone who disagrees is really just a racist fascist.

The fact that they hate Churchill is just the icing on the cake, really. Once they've pulled down all the statues and replaced them with ones of George Floyd and Lewis Hamilton, I wonder if they'll move on to book burnings?

They've replaced Colston with Jen Reid, part of the mob that tore it down. So know they* are erecting statues of vandals that cause criminal damage.

(* fuck knows who they are as Bristol CC deny knowledge)

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 20/06/2020 at 07:10, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off. 

Why didn't you accept his offer of friendship?  There's no excuse for rudeness. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They've replaced Colston with Jen Reid, part of the mob that tore it down. So know they* are erecting statues of vandals that cause criminal damage.

(* fuck knows who they are as Bristol CC deny knowledge)

In a few years an angry mob will tear her statue down when they find out that her great grandfather eight times removed founded her family fortune on the slave trade.

6 hours ago, KingRollo said:

I'll be your friend KB!

That’s a given KR. But on a rather more serious note, without mentioning any names, young Master York (name changed for privacy reasons) asked me to enquire if you might have any friends at the FBI who might be ameniable to a bit of quid pro quo?   

If you can help with this inconvenient misunderstanding he will be at Victoria Station tomorrow at 2PM under the clock wearing a Kermit the frog onesie, with a pink carnation on the lapel and carrying a rolled up copy of the Beano. He will definitely not be perspiring and the codeword is ‘Now then. Now then.’ 

Regally yours.

HRH KB.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

That’s a given KR. But on a rather more serious note, without mentioning any names, young Master York (name changed for privacy reasons) asked me to enquire if you might have any friends at the FBI who might be ameniable to a bit of quid pro quo?   

If you can help with this inconvenient misunderstanding he will be at Victoria Station tomorrow at 2PM under the clock wearing a Kermit the frog onesie, with a pink carnation on the lapel and carrying a rolled up copy of the Beano. He will definitely not be perspiring and the codeword is ‘Now then. Now then.’ 

Regally yours.

HRH KB.

Master York has it coming.  He should stick to eating pizza in Wokingham and, perhaps, wearing Lynx in an attempt to smell like a middle aged virgin.  No cigars, medals, BBC contracts or hospital privileges for him. The onsie is a good idea though, as long as Kermit's hood is sufficiently capacious to cover his ugly mug.  

With humblest admiration,

HM KR

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...