CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anthony Joshua

Guest Blunt Cunt

34 minutes ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Total, complete and utter cunt of the highest order known to mankind.

You’re combination of Sagem phone and remedial sausage fingers means you’ve misspelt your username. I believe it should be Dumb Cunt. 

Are you purposely trying to be thick as fuck and awful at this, or are you naturally retarded? This is a rhetorical question (which means I don’t need you to answer).

Fuck off. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Larry Holme's. He'd have sparked him out, longest holder of the belt I believe.

Great technical boxer with a deadly left jab and fast feet. But he didn't have a big knockout punch. I think most of his biggest fights were over 10 rounds. But agreed, he would have spanked Joshua.

Guest Blunt Cunt
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You’re combination of Sagem phone and remedial sausage fingers means you’ve misspelt your username. I believe it should be Dumb Cunt. 

Are you purposely trying to be thick as fuck and awful at this, or are you naturally retarded? This is a rhetorical question (which means I don’t need you to answer).

Fuck off. 

It takes a proper cunt to know another cunt. You can fuck right off also you bubba cunt, after you're through fucking Anthony Joshuas big gaping black arse sphincter. You gay pansy arse loving CUNT. Fuck right off.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Larry Holme's. He'd have sparked him out, longest holder of the belt I believe.

The last decent heavyweight we had was David Haye. Before he got old and kept getting injured. I reckon Tony Bellew would have done him as well, despite the weight difference.

Guest judgetwi

Poor old multi millionaire Anthony. Jumps on the sleb bandwagon, makes a complete cunt of himself, and then has to rely on Eddie Hearns to get him out of the shit.

Yeah.....Eddie Fucking Hearns!! The nearest thing to a white slaver you can find in this country. Fuck me, you couldn’t make this shit up!

Listen Anthony, take the millions to  fight the Pikey, lay down in the first round and just fuck off. I wouldn’t want to see you get hurt. (Ok I might be lying about that)

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Poor old multi millionaire Anthony. Jumps on the sleb bandwagon, makes a complete cunt of himself, and then has to rely on Eddie Hearns to get him out of the shit.

Yeah.....Eddie Fucking Hearns!! The nearest thing to a white slaver you can find in this country. Fuck me, you couldn’t make this shit up!

Listen Anthony, take the millions to  fight the Pikey, lay down in the first round and just fuck off. I wouldn’t want to see you get hurt. (Ok I might be lying about that)

I believe that's called doing a Micheal Spinks in the boxing game.

2 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Total, complete and utter cunt of the highest order known to mankind.

I've seen some turds of a first post, but this one takes the biscuit.

Put in some context, humour and why 

Failing that I saw Jeyes Fluids on offer, so you could knock back a punch bowl.

• Like 1

I'm surprised at all the comments on social media about it being a race hate crime when Tyson hits Joshua, but the other way round, and Joshua is just defending himself. What they've failed to remember is that Tyson is the self styled Gypsy king, Gypsy being a race that experiences more oppression than BAME in the UK. Fucking retards that say its black against white have already lost the race card argument.

Guest Blunt Cunt
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've seen some turds of a first post, but this one takes the biscuit.

Put in some context, humour and why 

Failing that I saw Jeyes Fluids on offer, so you could knock back a punch bowl.

Listen you Major Cunt. Not every cunting requires a ten thousand word thesis. In fact some of the best cuntings are the short, sweet and simple ones. Who the fuck made you such an expert on the subject of cunting. I've read some of your posts and you're nothing special you twat of a cunt. You can fuck right off also, you absolute raging gay cunt. Go and cunt yourself.

20 minutes ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Listen you Major Cunt. Not every cunting requires a ten thousand word thesis. In fact some of the best cuntings are the short, sweet and simple ones. Who the fuck made you such an expert on the subject of cunting. I've read some of your posts and you're nothing special you twat of a cunt. You can fuck right off also, you absolute raging gay cunt. Go and cunt yourself.

Actually. That's quite good. Almost 'Brony-esque'. 

Is it you Keith?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blunt Cunt said:

You've been here less than 5 minutes and you've got the full measure of Major Cunt already. Are you Russell Grant?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last decent heavyweight we had was David Haye. Before he got old and kept getting injured. 

The glass-jawed little fairy was way off decent, Eric. Klitschko chased him round the ring that night he blamed his toe and looked a complete twat. In fact if you squint a bit when you watch it on YouTube it looks like Dolph Lundgren beating up Diane-Louise Jordan. Which would have been a closer contest, I imagine. The Hayemaker my eye.

Heavyweight bouts are always shit anyway. Middleweight is where it’s at. 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Blunt Cunt said:

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You've been here less than 5 minutes and you've got the full measure of Major Cunt already. Are you Russell Grant?

51 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Full measure of Marjorie .. 54" waist apparently.

Look at this Marje! All that arsecrawling and this is what you get. They don’t appreciate you Marjorie me old mate. You were much happier when Jamal was slipping you a length in the nick I reckon. Still, you’ve always got me to be your pal Marje. You can rely on me. 😎

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The glass-jawed little fairy was way off decent, Eric. Klitschko chased him round the ring that night he blamed his toe and looked a complete twat. In fact if you squint a bit when you watch it on YouTube it looks like Dolph Lundgren beating up Diane-Louise Jordan. Which would have been a closer contest, I imagine. The Hayemaker my eye.

Heavyweight bouts are always shit anyway. Middleweight is where it’s at. 

Haye was a decent cruiserweight but didn't really fight anyone decent at that weight. Mediocre heavyweight at best. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Look at this Marje! All that arsecrawling and this is what you get. They don’t appreciate you Marjorie me old mate. You were much happier when Jamal was slipping you a length in the nick I reckon. Still, you’ve always got me to be your pal Marje. You can rely on me. 😎

Look at you Jewdz? Growing a pair of bollocks now his arselicker mates are backing him up.

I can take the piss out of cunts like you all day. Know what I mean.

Fat fucking wanker.