CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The removal of statues

Eddie

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie,  like Frank and I, you are not popular with the 'in crowd' on here at this moment in time.  Join us, as we we are planning an assault on Mumsnet.  It's quite good, they have banned Eric & Co, for being too bland.   lol  Fuck off.

God knows I love you withers but don't ever make the mistake in believing i would join forces with a Frenchman and a lgb Greek.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie,  like Frank and I, you are not popular with the 'in crowd' on here at this moment in time.  Join us, as we we are planning an assault on Mumsnet.  It's quite good, they have banned Eric & Co, for being too bland.   lol  Fuck off.

Withers you snivelling gooser; Eddies the best on here by miles and as popular as Edward Colstan at a fried chicken hut- leave the fuck alone.

• Like 5

Edward old friend i feel events are gathering pace and quite soon we will swallowed up in a bloodletting spree and breakdown of our society. There`s a storm coming, we can see it, touch it , it`s here. I`ve gathered together a few things  which i think are worth saving and plan to bury them in a " caucasian time capsule " in my local job centre, they`ll never look there. Space is the limiting factor but i`ve threw in an empty Guinness bottle, a bag of dulse, a flat cap and the entire digital back catalogues of Rocco Siffredi and Buttman.

• Like 3

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

God knows I love you withers but don't ever make the mistake in believing i would join forces with a Frenchman and a lgb Greek.

French! Greek! WTF

I'm out of the loop on the internecine feuding on here, but had my day brighten immeasurably upon learning that one of those Commie AntiFa/BLM fuckwits managed to get his empty head flattened when the statue he was pulling down burst his skull like an over-ripe turnip. I do hope it's life-changing and that he spends the remaining time he has left pissing and shitting into a bag.

Michael Schumacher's a cunt.

59 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm out of the loop on the internecine feuding on here, but had my day brighten immeasurably upon learning that one of those Commie AntiFa/BLM fuckwits managed to get his empty head flattened when the statue he was pulling down burst his skull like an over-ripe turnip. I do hope it's life-changing and that he spends the remaining time he has left pissing and shitting into a bag.

Some statue of some obscure black actor got doused in corrosive fluid in Bristol. Looks like its showtime 

58 minutes ago, Rev said:

Apparently bystanders saw some skull - so yeah, he's probably fucked.

At least he finally managed to wrap his mind around the concept of history is his last moments before he became vegan friendly.